I belong to a powerful activist organization in Japan and I wanted to be the first to inform all of you that this board...

I belong to a powerful activist organization in Japan and I wanted to be the first to inform all of you that this board is finished. This site is currently being investigated by the FBI and American watchdog groups with our assistance who are cataloguing every single word from every single IP from every user that posts here. You think your "safe" because it says "anonymous" in your name? How dumb could you be?

Todays violence has sent a shockwave through our online communities. Political leaders are realizing that people simply cannot be trusted with unrestricted access to free speech and association. The lives of our families are not worth the freedom of depressed teenagers to spread hate and violence on the internet.

Nishimura has been contacted by the FBI and the FCC and after all the relevant data has been scoured from this board it will be shut down permanently. Our representatives are advising him as we speak on how best to rehabilate 4chans image.

Hatred and violence will no longer be tolerated in the open in our online communities.

Incels, racists, fascists and all the other vile scum - your days are numbered. We are coming for you.

Attached: 90870123.png (1200x1200, 55.77K)

We are coming

You cant stop whats coming

Well then why are you posting from America you forgot your vpn lmao

Attached: image_2022-05-15_184237255.png (498x277, 146.8K)

come to serbia

Hey dumb niggerfaggot, your ID doesn't change just because you turned a memeflag on for your post.
>We are coming for you
You realize this is a "containment" board, don't you? If we don't have a place to discuss Malaysian tapestry weaving, the rest of the internet becomes our playground.

Attached: 1638971594268.gif (1200x1200, 213.05K)

SNEED

Attached: 1652602134990.png (1013x616, 469.9K)

I posted "KARA BOGA" memes and pissed off many white supremacists two or three years ago. And one of them enacted his revenge on... civilians.

I take responsibility, please take me away.

>Hatred and violence will no longer be tolerated in the open in our online communities.
Then we'll have no choice but to bring it into the real world. Have a nice day

Attached: download (17).jpg (183x275, 8.94K)

Any Forums IS the CIA/FBI, you utter moron.

Why the fuck do you think we are still operating the way we are!!!

Whatever. You do what you gotta do faggot. Not my problem

Attached: pepesarrest.png (384x825, 165.8K)

oh no Im scared

cool story but fuck kikes and fuck niggers

You Doublenigger

my scrotum is large, white and hairy for your little yellow mouth.

>implying we're not already on a watchlist

not reading your book, pay me first

I'm gonna leave my first and only comment here.

The internet is a wild savage place and to be quite honest governments and cooperations have allowed this, perpetuated and encouraged teenagers and children to invest their time on it. People don't let their 6 year olds do whatever they want in public, but for some reason the Internet is ok?

The authorities are just as liable for the current state of affairs in this global phenomenon, an age of concent, which was clearly warranted 20 years ago would have made huge differences, but for some retarded reasons the powers that be thought it perfectly acceptable for children to enter the public domain. Good luck cleaning up the mess you created.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo. I have witnessed the worst moments of humanity. I will now tell you about the final straw, that broke my fucking back. You may know it all already, but there was one particular night on 9/11, that night you couldnt keep your goddamn mouth shut and youre mouth closed. Your stupid fucking comment was about one of my Marines. When you saw what was about to happen, you knew it was about to happen and you could feel it coming.

Attached: 1635383754506.png (758x518, 23.52K)

Oh no. Please spare us. I shidded my pants just now I'm so fucking scared. It smells terrible but I'm too anxiety ridden to do anything. I'm sitting here in a pool of my own shid because I'm scared and crying and shaking. Please don't hurt me oh God please spare me I just shidded again please!

Lol, shut it down, and then what? I have a feeling you will make a lot of new frens