Lots of glowies out tonight

Attached: literallythememe.png (2634x618, 412.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2SHS8EOaQ38
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: glowies damage control.png (1176x1884, 907.58K)

Attached: saint gendron 10 alex jones.jpg (1676x922, 133.23K)

Attached: glow.jpg (4032x3024, 1.84M)

He's a Russian Agent trying to distract everyone and sew division in america before America starts laying into Russia.

There are some glowies as always, but sadly most of the support for the shooters are just incels. I’ve been coming to this website for a looooong time. Groups of people cave and become the memes, happens again and again. Any Forums started the Hitler shit as a joke, and now we have pol. The most contrarian position always, and people turn into that. It’s weak to prop up a shooter of innocents. Not just weak but pathetic. You’re giving white people a bad reputation, more importantly you’ve chosen to be a beast rather than a man. If you want to dominate this world, thirst trap as many women as you can ( including other races, especially ), mentally dominate other races in the workforce and accept with dignity when you have been dominated. Cant win them all, but if you strive to actually be a man you’ll win most of them. Go to the gym. Read high quality materials. Flirt innocently with and make your women, our white women, feel comfortable in public spaces. Post trad and right wing memes online. Just do the right thing.... you know what that means... anyway. This won’t get through to many people. I’ve been coming here since 2005, I know anons. They are the edgiest online because most are truly pussies. If you want to kill something, kill a deer.

some other poster was mentioning it and I agreee
the "manifesto" is too dated to be real
he'd have mentioned khazars or edomites or israelites if he was a real Any Forums shitposter

instead it was all super dated
like 2016 era shit
cut and copied terrant's manifesto cause he wasn't a real Any Forumstard

an attack on the board to take it down

No I'm pretty sure they want any shootings to be a copycat of this retard.
G*d forbid someone living in Jew York goes and shoots up Wall St. or something, local grocers are where the real threat is.

youtube.com/watch?v=2SHS8EOaQ38

Attached: 2022-05-14 Buffalo mass shooting - Glowie on damage control.jpg (1662x1572, 631.37K)

Time to delete this board and you faggot can go somewhere else or get banned

Sure they're glowniggers. It's not like he explicitly mentioned he was radicalized here specifically. You reap what you sow you stupid fuckers.

this, i thought it was a full moon how bright it is

Get out of this board you smoothbrain glowfaggot. Nobody is buying your garbage anymore.

>If you want to kill something, kill a deer.
or a kike memflag, both work

This time you changed your flag Itzhak

This whole website is just a bunch of feds and jews larping at each other as white nationalists. All the real poltards left and stared families.

Attached: 1651250978250.jpg (1024x844, 68.37K)

Kek they type like fucking bots

Attached: 1644210965071.jpg (699x688, 152.98K)

I know I always call myself a poltard.
Amarite my fellow no luminescent racists?

I've seen this exact pasta in 4 diff threads now. Is this the new script? Why wasn't I updated?

I can't believeyou retards thought this would work, might as well put the fucking ClownGhost watermark on it. Are you guys in the office that fucking retarded? If you need glow ops to demonize AJ and pol I can fucking do it and nobody would have to die.