There is no Heaven. There is no Hell

It's now 100% clear based on Science that the mind is a product of the brain, and not of a soul.

Once you die, it’s over. It’s literally over. Do you recall anything before you were born? Nope, you say? Yep. That’s the result it will be when you die.

How do you cope with the fact that there's no afterlife? That once you die, it’s lights out. You never existed in the first place.

Attached: 1651107465825.jpg (850x400, 104.19K)

that would be nice. unfortunately, that is not the case.

>no god
>grand design

This guy had a 180 IQ?

Science is gay

>the essence of nature manifests mind
>mind gives order to nature and calls it science
>the fact that humans are composed of neural networks as emanations of a cosmological process
>existence requires nature to be sentient
The senses are secondary to cogent inductive knowledge, the senses are capable of being psychically manipulated. Either through exogenous psychoactives, or somatic. There's also the fact that a person's "brain" doesn't understand itself through linguistal paradigms of ontological knowledge, but communicates via a native language of bio-feedback, and maybe even has hidden encoding (the brain contains two lobes, only the left lobe in the general population handle syntaxial/semantic language skills via stimulation of the Broca, and Werneck's areas. However, the two brains may have a special encoding ganglia which surjects a impression of facial and recognition tasks into a dictionary association.

There is no god but there is an afterlife.
The universe operates like a machine.

This.

You forgot your fedora and your "I fucking love science" shirt.

Also Darwinism is bullshit and can't explain irreducible complexity or complex specified information. Intelligent design is best explanation for biological complexity

Trips of false wisdom.
There will always be a (you) experiencing reality op.

Fuck that bitch stephen Hawking. I gues now the bitch has discovered how wrong he was regarding God

>zomg science says so so it's true

Kek, nah, going to church to help out early as always, christ is king. That retard didnt know that he would burn for all eternity if he only accepted christ he wouldn't be in the mess he is in now.

Attached: 1651988183593.png (566x682, 453.91K)

Evolution is the process God used in his creation.

Meanwhile, Nikola Tesla who came up with stuff in the 60s that we can't figure out even today says there there IS a God, its a spiritual core of all knowledge, he met it directly and thats where he got the info on how to build all his stuff.

haahahahahahahaahahaahaba lol

God is real.

>Nikola Tesla who came up with stuff in the 60s
He died in the '40s user.

The afterlife is a bodily resurrection. God Will rebuild you even from ashes. But until that time you are dead

Attached: 8BDB00F7-9F17-4DEA-9FBF-E9E17536EEBC.jpg (1599x1060, 514.62K)

Evolution maybe but not evolution BY NATURAL SELECTION (Darwinism), Natural selection is purely material, unconscious and unguided by definition. If god is guiding the process it isn't natural selection.

"Science" believers believe:

- Universe and time came from nothing through random chance
- Life came from inorganic matter (never replicated even in a lab)
- That first single-celled organism turned into all life on Earth through random genetic mutation and you are related to a potato
- Irreducibly complex biological mechanisms like sexual reproduction from asexual organisms can be formed through random genetic mutation
- Horseshoe crabs were practically the same 400 million years ago but you were a fish
- Lining up fossils of similar looking animals is proof that one evolved into the other
- Modern humans existed for 200,000 years but did practically nothing for ~196,000 years and then suddenly started building amazing civilizations and leaving documents/records

>how do you cope
With religion of course. It's the low IQ ultimate cope. According to this map and the Any Forumstard beliefs, niggers in Nigeria are more based and smart than Stephen Hawking.

Attached: PF.06.13.18_religiouscommitment-03-05- (1).png (640x487, 148.21K)

If I die I got infinite amounts of time that I'm not aware of for something to happen so there's not much of a wait

Every great philosopher (Plato, Descartes, etc.) all interacted with various “daemons” from whom they derived their philosophies that ultimately birthed modernism.

They knew they were straying from god through knowledge, but their foundational knowledge undergirds all modern science.

Even they had to acknowledge God, and they’ve done more for human advancement than Steve Hawking ever did. God is real.

i just don't care
i pop pills and get high til my soul ain't there
i'm trying to buy my way to heaven but i'm nowhere near
fuck it, straight to hell we go

How long did it take for you to be born?
How unlikely is it that you were born?
How long will you have to wait to randomly be born again?
When you don't experience time, time goes infinitely fast, and the probabilities endless.
Which means the moment you close your eyes and your brain stops recording information is the exact moment another brain, with whatever quali or the bits that make you conscious, starts to record time.
Remember, you have infinite time, infinite probabilities, earth may be destroeyed, and then the conditions for life may reapear, the universe may collapse, but then the conditions for another universe may apear, infinite universes with an infinite number of earths ready to create whatever makes you observe and record time.
Doesn't mean you'll remember anything, doesn't mean you'll be the same person even.

The baby pokers or genetic engineers got him, not God. God will make you black if he hates you.

fpbp

Reincarnation and the astral plane are real. You reptilians have lost control

that nigger cant even walk but im supposed to believe what he says? yeah sure ok
i was walking at 3 years old lmao

Attached: b27.jpg (798x644, 36.47K)

Pretty much, (((darwinism))) cannot explain the origin of life because it cannot explain the origin of information.
Mutation is signal noise, literally the antipole of information. In fact DNA itself is an error correcting code, so it evolved to not evolve (kek), it's fucking designed with systems that prevent mutations from happening, holy fucking shit evolution is so fucking retarded yet everyone ate it up so they could have faggot sex.