WHITE PEOPLE OF AMERICA!!

WHITE PEOPLE OF AMERICA!!
Do you realize that from this very moment your days are numbered?

Attached: 39.jpg (956x538, 79.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ozWpY6Cn67Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

N

ALL I WANNA DO IS
*BANG* *BANG* BANG* *BANG*
AND FUCK YOUR CHUCK SNEED

Attached: B0BC3164-3F3E-4FA4-AA31-299672621B52.jpg (750x450, 77.07K)

I

O

Ivan can you please stop invading Ukraine? You're making me very upset.

Attached: d0a.jpg (716x1024, 59.06K)

Run from country you fools!!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 74.98K)

Yes. We're going to immigrate to Russia and teach you faggots how to fight a war.

I'm also tired of that shit. But this is what needs to be done. Gotta go to the veeeery end

Attached: 1650622359582.jpg (1024x941, 91.18K)

No justice! No peace!

Attached: WhiteShooters.jpg (247x167, 19.7K)

Drive more tanks into the water and it'll be over.

Imagine being such a powerful and perfect species that others have to jerry rig and inflate situations to try and make you look bad

G

op dosnt pass the test

Attached: sorry.jpg (1279x663, 119.82K)

Sorry I was out on a camping trip and missed this, was the shooter (((white)))?

>from this very moment
lmao. lol.

>Chirps in mutt

Attached: creeper.jpg (405x475, 50.92K)

I'm very white. Because I don't live in a mootcountry.

It's considered white for modern america.

Attached: 1651113677374.png (300x300, 129.16K)

Bro Floyd's special day is coming close and, already, in less than 2 years, nobody fucking cares about him anymore. The Square is quiet.

Fuck. For a second I thought that was a white person ... Carry on.

Oh, hello aussie. Wanna be part of Great Russia?

Attached: 1651114009402.jpg (1024x702, 102.45K)

Of course, autistically continue to invade even when its making the entire world laugh and cringe at you. Kill a bunch of civilians to sua you’ve at least done SOMEHING, then hop on the first good occasion to say America is collapsing cause a neet shot some niggers while your semiafrican country is too busy chi,ping out in a peaceful white nation.

Trust the plan, niggerZ

>Can't even get the quote right.

Attached: 1652588819611.jpg (539x541, 212.35K)

Fuck off, Ivan. White people outnumber blacks in the US, considerably.

Russia is pathetic lol

Fuck off. Kys. First thread not about your retarded country eating shit in Ukraine and you still have to infiltrate. Worse than glowies

youtube.com/watch?v=ozWpY6Cn67Y

>I'm very white.
We know russia isn't white now. Dont larp. You're mutt tier.

Attached: 1648529231183.jpg (960x1280, 243.4K)

>pshe-pshe-pshe-pshe-pshe-pshe
I don't understand you, naziscum.

Ukraine isn't a peaceful white nation.
It's a den of corruption and money laundering for US politicians and hell, probably the world's politicians.
These same fucks want to destroy Ukraine and Russia by filling it with sand niggers, and actual niggers.
All Ukrainian conscripts should defect.

>russian
>posting about a mass shooter

you literally mass shot an entire country you vodka addled faggot. Oh and don't forgot trapping a dog in a washing machine and throwing a grenade in, pic related. Russian scum

Attached: kgvdfg8zsgz81.jpg (510x680, 95.19K)

A work like Lord of the Rings goes over the heads of the average Russian. Even the movie, let alone the book which is a masterpiece of English literature. A russian would chimp out and immediately seek the comfort of krokodyl or sex with his mother. The themes of LOTR which are extremely intertwined with the very concept of being white or Christianity, of good and evil, will absolutely surpass the weak, mongoloid mind of a ZMongol Zrape Zbaby

You from Italy that means you're fucking brown mutt.

kek

Nothing will happen.

I bet a dollar that this will be forgotten in a week or 2. No one will care about this once the new current thing pops up. I don't want to be that guy but the avg person lacks object permeance. They never can remember political events or whatever you want to call this once the new current thing happens.