Are we the first generation with literally nothing to look forward to?

Are we the first generation with literally nothing to look forward to?

Attached: 1646193858696.jpg (773x575, 71.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TnlPtaPxXfc
gotquestions.org/how-can-I-be-saved.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pretty sure the concept of "looking forward to" didn't exist before the 15th century.

Yeah but belief in heaven wasn’t an obvious cope back then

Attached: 468EF7CE-FA87-4B75-BB37-1A9F214EEAEC.jpg (320x240, 24.93K)

Lack of hope comes from lack of imagination and knowledge.To forge new hope means to imaging a new vision..

“When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.” ~Nicolas Gomez-Davila

That takes imagination, conviction, fortitude and knowledge.Suffering will surely come but the future is assured.

"I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
~Litany Against Fear, Frank Herbert, Dune (Novel).

>Are we the first generation with literally nothing to look forward to?
If you're a Millennial: Yes. If you're a zoomer: No, but we feel you.

Gen-X was an exercise in hype and disappointment, on the level of Spore.

They will never hold power in the west. Born in the 70s, at the end of the great 'fuck around' and on the verge of the great 'find out.' Grow up during the 80s, get to experience real life for a moment before it's abolished. Work a dickass shit job and watch TV in the 90s, nothing good on, money pays for stuff but home ownership is already fucked.

Eat shit with genY in the 2000s, older people see you as the young enemy and younger people see you as the old enemy. Supposed to rise to power in the 2010s but Generation Dubya votes for itself and they'd rather see the age of republics come to an end than their own ego cult step aside.

US bicentennial 1976 was the cutoff point, anyone born past that point will never have the boomers' lifestyle or power. Gen W will transition straight into gen Y and then the worst thing you can possibly be is an old dude.

Maybe I think millennials got fucked first. But hey what can you do? That just life!
youtu.be/TnlPtaPxXfc

Attached: 1652064091742.png (800x600, 62.14K)

we can look forward to our inevitble deaths at the hands of the globalhomo neo-artistocracy's foot soldiers for the vicious crimes of indoor chicken farming and not subscribing to cov_id+

The first in like two generations maybe.

Every generation set it's own goals.
Boomers was it's sexual liberation and drug cosumption.
Gen Xer's was doing our own thing and tearing down the Berlin Wall when boomers rule by fear got too loud.
Millennials the fashion world and ugly betty sjw activism.
Zoomers, the cosplay and...?

What a bunch of pseud bullshit.

nah

If you don't agree with me, it means you haven't understood me. :)

Your suggestion?

You have the great collapse ahead. Interesting times.

I got heaven to look forward to.

You need Jesus user. Jesus gives life purpose.

Plus going to hell sucks forever if you don't take him up on his offer of eternal life in paradise. Your call user.

gotquestions.org/how-can-I-be-saved.html

Attached: bible reading kids.png (600x708, 409.08K)

Sorry. Forgot pic.

Attached: 1649736647379.png (800x800, 830.44K)

Yes, people have no
>religion
>ideology
>community

>nothing to look forward to?
I wouldn't say nothing.

Attached: 1645652456848.jpg (975x632, 73.9K)

"You?" You mean WE, esp. you Finbro at this point. haha.

>we'll save the world from the jews
>just use your imagination
ok boomer

ekkkekkekekeke fukken gottem

As much as we are living in an "age of degeneracy", it could also be argued that we are living in the "age of gods". In the sense, that it takes an unfathomable amount of mental fortitude not become resentful, keep toiling away on something with no guarantee of success for a goal most people regard as an delusion/cope. An self-evidently most of these 'gods' among men will not succeed in their toil, but some of them will. The ones that will, then lay down the behavioral modes for other to copy and emulate that will eventually eschew in the "age of hero's".

Technically, psychology and sociologically I would say that the difference between a 'god' and a 'hero' is not their "alpha male" characteristics. Rather, it is that the latter i using societally accepted modes of acquiring fame and status, meanwhile the former changes the perception of what is worth fame and status in the first place.

Attached: long vs short term comitment.jpg (500x355, 40.88K)

>laughs in Gen X

Good goy. This world is nothing, just sit quietly and prepare for the next one.

Very nice way of putting it. Agreed. Seems humanity as a whole is going through successively narrowing polarizing filters and the discerning will make it through...and not all of them at that. Epic times. Separting chaff from wheat.

Don't feel down. The future is bright. Better pack your shades.

Attached: 2006.jpg (925x857, 100.64K)

Strength to endure begins in oneself. Starts with imagination; does not end there. Mindless bluster without a strong heart and soul does not last.

Attached: a899c4d30f4db068.jpg (376x400, 27.74K)

you are wrong, retard
get your boosters

fake post thats been deboonked, reply number is wrong and an user found that exact post number in the archives and it wasnt there, also OP pic is edited in