What did he accomplish?

What did he accomplish?

Attached: buffalo-shooter3.jpg (2000x1333, 327K)

one fewer nutter on the streets.

He killed eight niggers.

made me laugh

white race saved. race war over.
were all gonna get laid now

So how long do I need to leave Any Forums before this shit dies down? Every other thread in the catalogue is about this faggot and it's very difficult to filter.

igniting a race war

More fuel for the lefties to use in the mid-terms. Abortion, White Supremacy, 2A..

killed niggers

same on Any Forums. idk things like this come and go, give it time, it will just be replaced by the next news story or meme though that you and i will be annoyed by

Killed some niggers.

He made you wimps and terminally online losers seethe and cope, that's already an accomplishment

More than you ever will

Is he wearing a peice of paper?

Also during the time with the most important 2A ruling going through SCOTUS

he made a lot of people seethe

biden's american dream.

Didn't work for Roof.
Meanwhile George Floyd.

As it turns out, blacks don't get that upset over black grandmas getting murdered, it's examples of white people exercising authority over them with implied emasculation such as with floyd.
So basically, all you need is a white cop kneeling on a naked black man's neck while smiling then calling him a weak pathetic nigger and there you have it, months of riots.

What's the most likely outcome for this lad? Any chance he gets the death penalty? Life in prison?

Attached: FADF10DD-C3FB-438D-8A0E-0F964999C6A0.jpg (712x562, 64.64K)

The stench of normies in office environments is depressing, like the odor of oppression Smells like cleaning products, warehouse office supplies, and plainness.
Life should smell like flowers, which almost smell like women.

Frame Any Forums for a mass shooting.

> What did he accomplish?

Any Forums being banned