Why do you cowards target the harmless unarmed people?

you complain about thug niggers in detroit and chicago for doing crime and shit, why not go there and shoot up those guys? why do you pussy motherfucks target the weakest, most meek, and most frail people in society?

Attached: 1650475048055.jpg (1080x1063, 81.35K)

stop making these threads you faggot, nobody cares about dead niggers

>he thinks the killer actually was from here

Lol i get it now
You glowniggers just want us to do your dirty work

Calling all federal agents, Any Forums is in trouble and needs your help. To help the white power movement, all you have to do is organize a false flag at the nearest supermarket or church! But hurry, time is running out and the American people are moving on from the last psyop. I know we can count on you to get the job done.

If he targeted criminals he would probably kill 1 or 2 before getting shot. If he targets defenceless civilians, he can kill a lot more and spark a larger reaction which might lead to a racewar. In the grand scheme of things, killing a few gangbangers makes zero difference, compared to starting ze fire.

Attached: vs5.png (1372x1350, 1.48M)

> killing a few gangbangers makes zero difference
No it would make a difference because they won’t be alive to steal and murder people anymore

Why dont these faggots rob a drug house. It would be fun!

nope.
marriage is for better or worse, richer or poorer, sickness and in health, for the rest of you life until you die. chad wife dumps her husband for someone else when she thinks something better has come along. she rationalizes it by saying it's for the good of her children.
chadwife needs to die a spinster.

Only feds kill innocent civilians.

Why do niggers and spics harrasd whites in the workplace? Because female brown leftist HR tolerates it

I guess starting monday im no longer White.
Im Jewish.
Cant persecute me if my jewish
Sorry beaners.

>This shooting will lead to a race war!

Attached: retard juice.jpg (1024x1024, 79.63K)

because they are sissies. its also in areas where people are not armed. everyone around here, some guy shot up his work place here a few years ago and a random who was legally carrying shot him down.

incels fear other people with guns, we need more people armed. the incel is afraid of bullets

You're a subhuman, you can't fathom how real people actually feel. So don't try.

he could have easily shot globohomo bastards instead, one of their lives is worth like thousands of civilian lives.
only feds kill civilians

>most meek
Boomers created an envt that breeds these kind of losers.
Lead-plated pillows.

holy shit this is it right here. The glowniggers did all this shit just because they are that lazy. Finally a theory that makes sense.

Attached: download (20).jpg (958x719, 79.94K)

Its okay we are jewish.

He was a leftist vaxxie

Attached: 1652581035130m.jpg (498x1024, 74.48K)

AAAAHHHHH I WANT A HOUSE AND WIFE LIKE THIS AAAAASAAAHHHHH

*everyone around here has a gun

Literally just feminism globohomo rebranded. "Chadwife" lmao you mean troonoid.

Good question

Attached: FE443D7C-7CF8-4D91-9152-9BDC131BCE30.jpg (1156x2229, 826.43K)

Easy targets + they don't know how deal with armed targets

you are attacking strawman