I’m gone

I’m done with this place. I thought it was fun to come here and hangout and talk politics and look at memes but i can’t have anything to do with this place anymore. You people literally radicalized an 18 year old to slaughter innocent black people. I guess this place isn’t as harmless as i thought after all or a big joke as i thought it was, some of you people are literally and truly insane and filled with rage. I hope this place gets shut down.

Attached: 89B65E9F-7D9C-421F-A9BA-CE32D86C26D9.jpg (460x588, 58.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4a83IXHrJt0&feature=emb_logo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Noice these stupid speeches are never delivered at University professors, the MSM or anyone one the left when one of their own bots blows a gasket.

Fuck off with your faux outrage.

This society desperately needs more radicalization.

Although they should be directing this energy towards actual enemies in DC not random people in buffalo.

Bye faggot

Too long, didn't read. Congratulations on whatever, or sorry.

OK by faggot

OK see you tomorrow.

oh my god we've been telling you to leave for fucking months you faggot. Unfortunately for both of us, it's too late.

Bye bye
See you tomorrow.

FUCK NIGGERS but also yes you're right.

Don't forget, you're here forever

The amount of whites and blacks dying at from blacks far exceeds this.

This is tough love. This is actually the most compassionate side.

Sneed

This. This fucker would never do anything like this at a police station or a fed building because he's a pussy and would be lit up in two seconds. Sure, let's go to a grocery store and kill people shopping not the people thats the cause for all of this.

>I thought it was fun to come here and hangout
>You people
do you see the problem?

You must be 18 to post here. 18 in 2006 that is.

Attached: fourchangif.gif (250x333, 1.54M)

Has anyone uploaded the video already?

bye nigger

Attached: wtfzelez.png (668x614, 202.69K)

Newfag never read a book. Go watch CNN you stupid cuck

I've seen it. It's pretty shit to be honest. I've seen more exciting things in call of duty.

youtube.com/watch?v=4a83IXHrJt0&feature=emb_logo

See you tomorrow at 5am local time.
You will never leave

Attached: 209054F8-1504-4AE9-8596-DBF4E622261D.png (786x618, 43.46K)

sauce?

>You people literally radicalized an 18 year old to slaughter innocent black people.
every man is responsible for his own destiny you retard. no one did shit but him. fuck off

Nice bait faggot, now go suck a nigger dick as a form of reparation for all the bad things we whiteys did

I know. I'm with you user.
Someone reads my shitposts and it makes them kill 10 niggers.
That's terrible. I can't imagine ... What if I shitposted 10 times as much? Would they have killed 100 niggers?
What if there were 10 of me shitposting 10 times as much? That's 1000 dead niggers!
I just can't do this anymore. I'm out. Never posting on this site again.

Attached: 1648569728884.jpg (333x413, 17.13K)

Shit posting fake NIGGERKULTRA while the rest of us are analyzing hunters laptop they just drop… leave loser

Attached: 3910AFE1-0F12-4BCB-91AC-BBE50B7AF059.jpg (1050x776, 129.76K)

First mass shooting? Shoulda seen this place after sandy hook

This is now a radicalization thread where we try to radicalize ourselves and each other

Attached: 6B8F4F6A-4316-4D51-AE06-30A22B1910C6.jpg (640x640, 60.92K)

How long is the full video? I got a 6 minute video, I want to see the full thing

Unironically he should have gone to any non-white religious organization, or a "hood" and attempted to do better.
The grocery store is bottom barrel tier

I mean, you can spam chatter to this effect all you want. Nobody's buying your narrative, though, so why bother? It's not gonna change anyone's perceptions. It's just gonna get filed under "some idiot said something stupid".

You're toast, faggot. This was a dumb op run by morons. You're not supporting the mission by making substance-free posts based on the premise that it was a real happening. You're just making it seem suspicious that shills are swarming all over this one like flies on shit.

CNN and other leftist outlets radicalized hundreds of thousands of niggers to riot in cities all around the country and burn down neighborhoods, harming countless innocent people and depriving them of their livelihoods, and yes, people even died. All the mass shootings in the past decade don't even come close to that level of destruction.

>This society desperately needs more safety & diversity & equality
ftfy

Rather than shutting down the places that allow to freely disseminate information (and you can't really shut it down, some other ones will pop up elsewhere), I'd rather they try to shut down the people that actually do the radicalization.
Because I 100% guarantee you that there's an organized core behind it.
And I'm about 80% sure that it's already infiltrated by the FBI and they do nothing but watch and react when it's too late.

I have been trolled too many times today to click that link. Can any anons confirm this is legit?

Tear drops in an ocean compared to what those black fucking demons do to whites on a daily basis.

Fuck
Ever
Last
one
of
those
demons

I get the feeling the average Any Forums wignat got mugged or mogged in high school and didn't kick someone's ass when they had a chance to. So they bottle it up and rant for years on end about it. It's not even a developed ideology at first. Just butthurt. They could've just kicked some black dude's ass when they had the chance, but pussed out and made it worse over time.

No. IT needs more people attacking the federal apparatus, media and academia

all Any Forums does is break my faith in humanity with all these hot takes about how he's a hero or the last few months of anons laughing at images of dead soldiers, it makes me wonder if most people are like this and this is their honest thoughts. i just feel my soul being pecked at i really thought people are nice generally but sometimes i think there is something wrong with me maybe people are meant to be cruel and i tricked myself into thinking people are like me

Attached: weeskateboardingwee.jpg (922x788, 49.11K)

Same time tomorrow?

What niggers do to people is just a drop in ocean compared to what kikes do to humans.

>a lone idiot doesn’t have agency and must be tied to whatever vague agglomeration of persons you want to discredit and dehumanize

Attached: A3A1785C-ED26-477B-A0C7-6E5370AA32D6.jpg (640x979, 66.16K)

See you tomorrow !

Lol I saw pol memes on YouTube today
It’s entered the normiesphere, there’s no shutting it down now. If you get radicalized by wojaks we’ll I don’t know what to say

put me on the cap when you print it for the judge fagget.

BYE FELECIA you absolute pussy

So legit. Not a virus at all. Go ahead user, click it.

nothing in his manifest was untrue
that's the shocking part
the media and government want whites dead and replaced
did you think there would be no backlash? they knew there would be it's what (((they))) want
things only just getting started
accelerate

Attached: 1649900643444.jpg (880x745, 504.32K)

>You people literally radicalized
Globohomo is radical.

Oh look another shit post to filter

I watched it, be ready for over 6 minutes of driving and little shooting

Attached: youre-here-forever.gif (460x258, 771.71K)

The shooting is fake kid was paid by the FBI this is just to make white people look bad false flag bullshit

And BLM-riots are nothing compared to the destruction to the black and white communities caused by the slave-trade and subsequent racial injustice. What's your point?

Also you're wrong.

Just have kids and don't be a loser. WTF does shooting old grannies have to do white replacement?

>Although they should be directing this energy towards actual enemies in DC not random people in buffalo.
Need to start with police and feds, need to kill them or demorallize them before we can touch the satanists that rule this country.

>You people literally radicalized an 18 year old to slaughter innocent black people
How do you know they were innocent? Also didn't he shoot a couple of crackers as well?

He was visiting Any Forums since he was 16. There is a rule that you must be 18 to post here for a reason. Serves him right. He will spend the rest of his miserable life behind bars. Only losing his virginity to a big black cock in the big house. Fucking glowing faggot

>I thought it was fun
well you're a big ol pile o stupid aren't ye

He said sorry to the white cashier and didn't shoot him

>1 post by this ID

>You people supported him
Yah, of curse duude.
That is why we are shooting the vaccinations in our vains. Double!

Ehm, no. Bye.
>nothing in his manifest was untrue
He also stated that he was not master of his senses, which is also true.

Attached: buffalo falseflag.png (694x248, 19.14K)

Attached: 23CB701C-BDC3-4639-9283-A44ADD769C61.gif (600x309, 3.84M)

>You people literally radicalized an 18 year old to slaughter innocent black people.
HEY HEY WHAT ABOUT MUH FREEDOM OS SPEECH!!!! THIS IS THE PRICE OF MUH FREEDUMB!!!

Attached: Truggers.webm (1280x720, 2.08M)

I'm hoping hirohito gives full access to law enforcement on Any Forums so they jail you mentally ill subhuman trash just for shitposting

Honestly kill yourselves scum

Attached: 1652466096967.jpg (225x225, 11.96K)