AI can predict race with 90% accuracy just from x-rays

>AI can predict race with 90% accuracy just from x-rays
>Research was done by MIT and Harvard
>Brought in “expert” spews some
bullshit about geographical variation and is clearly improvising

uh oh tech sisters…
bostonglobe.com/2022/05/13/business/mit-harvard-scientists-find-ai-can-recognize-race-x-rays-nobody-knows-how/

Attached: 5C195029-587C-40FC-80A3-34B1D196827D.jpg (1835x1907, 534.61K)

geographical variation and is clearly improvising

Thats litteraly what it is, its called evolution

You will be so miserable on your death bed for wasting life living in hate.

Are you kidding me. Blacks have very different bone shapes than whites, such as longer arms. Plus they have greater bone density

Mirko Cro Cop would be ashamed of you.

very dumb post

So much for "we're all the same on the inside" I guess

>In other words, an AI might be able to determine from an X-ray that one person’s ancestors were from northern Europe, another’s from central Africa, and a third person’s from Japan. “You call this race. I call this geographical variation,” said Goodman.
Whatever.

I'm actually quite happy these days

no I'm so stubborn I'll probably be shitposting until I die

sounds like the same fucking thing lol

>NO ONE KNOWS HOW
they could easily parse through the learning data to get a concise answer but then they'd have to admit to there being significant biological differences

>hurr durr noticing differences is hateful
I hate morons.

>said (((Goodman)))

Yeah they do. Regional demographics were inputed. Also lung capacity to thorasic size ratio is higher in blacks.

>In other words, an AI might be able to determine from an X-ray that one person’s ancestors were from northern Europe, another’s from central Africa, and a third person’s from Japan. “You call this race. I call this geographical variation,” said Goodman. (Even so, he admitted it’s unclear how the AI could detect this geographical variation merely from an X-ray.)
EVERYONE CALLS IT RACE
it's racial variation; genetic variation; not necessarily geographical
>"Genetic studies using very few chromosomal loci find that genetic polymorphisms divide human populations into clusters with almost 100 percent accuracy and that they correspond to the traditional anthropological categories."
>Walsh, A., Yun, I., "Race and Criminology in the Age of Genomic Science", Social Science Quarterly, (October 2011).
pic related, those are the "traditional anthropological categories"

'geographical variation' is just the politically-correct way of saying fucking race
yes, the races vary in their natural geographical distribution, but this is hardly the defining characteristic of each, even if it is a part of what goes into defining the characteristics
immediately moving an entire race from one geographical area to another would take millions of years to produce any meaningful change in genetics

it's not racist to point out that there are different races; it's just science

Attached: TraditionalAnthropologicalCategories.jpg (685x962, 350.85K)

Blacks have more bone density than white people.

bone density and shape differences I would assume

OP you didn't mention the best part of this story, the fact that the AI can tell between nig and white rib cages even if you do ridiculous shit like reduce the pictures to a 99% gray blur that doctors can't even tell are supposed to be ribcages.

as it turns out your race is indelibly printed onto your skeleton (and probably many other aspects of your being) such that a computer can suss it out without being given 1/100th of the information that a human would need to reach the same conclusion.

>nobody knows how
We've known that different ethnic backgrounds have different skeletal deviations for hundreds of years.

Not my problem! I am very happy knowing the robots normies are building to “judge without prejudice” are doing exactly the opposite as they scramble to justify calling an emotionless algorithm ‘racist’

Attached: 70CE6D93-599F-4BFA-9768-AEDABD367330.gif (480x469, 1.62M)

i.e nigger's aren't human.