It was all memes and jokes until some white kid was brainwashed by this garbage site into shooting 10 innocent black...

It was all memes and jokes until some white kid was brainwashed by this garbage site into shooting 10 innocent black people.

This post is a reminder to not take a single thing on this cesspol seriously and to take a damn break if you need it.

Seriously.

Attached: pepe127831283.png (1600x948, 609.86K)

Attached: 1650027837419.jpg (831x1024, 167.45K)

Fuck off, Nigger. You WILL NEVER EVER be white.

>brainwashed by this garbage site
you mean brainwashed by his federal agent handlers?
are you not able to spot a false flag? lol

We didn't do this. His parents didn't monitor him. He lurked for years underage.

glownigger on discord radicalized him, they're also the one who leaked the discord conversation,
edited
and it's why no complete version of the leak exist, you'll never know who he was talking to

Attached: 1652582674226.jpg (1080x2220, 1.28M)

>INNOCENT
>BLACK PEOPLE
lol

Some people don't understand that a post or meme they put on here lead to that kid doing what he did. Remember that.

It was obviously a glowie or glowie encouraged false flag. If not the dude is a goddamn moron because black people have nothing to do with white birth rates. Women do. They only want chad and that's why white birth rates are going down. If you want to make change remove women's right to vote and have an absolute patriarchy.

You will never get pussy brother

>innocent

I always avoid this board because everyone in it seems... Deranged. Like absolutely and completely mad. Devoid of reason. I'm a zoomer and I hate racism with my soul, because I just can't hate someone just by their skin color. I can't hate someone just because they like someone from the same sex. Everyone here seems so angry and sad, and it just doesn't provide anything productive in the end of the day. Even Any Forums can be quite enjoyable and fun to be in if you filter what you don't want to see. But there's nothing good here.

yes and?

No matter how many times you post this, it doesn't change the fact that this was a false flag.

>reddit spacing
every time

have you seen the guy himself or anything he wrote. He was too autistic to have the cerebral capacity to not take things seriously on here

Shooting random niggers is just pissing in the ocean. None of us have been saying we want that.

too late, my brain is complete stew due to this board lol i tried taking a break but i cant stop seeing the world through a pol lens.

idk man maybe you'll wake up one day. This wasn't right, and I don't want to stick around until I become like you who sees this as okay. I don't like the blacks, but shooting innocent ones standing around in a store minding their business is on a different level.

Its overrun with feds and bots. I dont think there are actually that many real users here anymore. But yes its insufferable either way.

I have it on good authority that they're finally shutting Any Forums down over this bullshit.

wow you sound gay

go back chang

weak little faggotfingers typed this post

if Any Forums is out, I am done with interwebs outside of occasional jewtube or /gif/ war threads

False flag

Attached: PSX_20220514_180750.jpg (1024x480, 305.84K)

moralfag all you want but violence is the only way. people die, so what. everyone dies. it is what we do with our lives that matter. and what was done today was good. 10 dead blacks and a potential chimpout occurring. accelerate.

Fuck OP you glowie subversive.

he leaked them himself...
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:C5GUDBM6QFPLB5OMXQWIUF6BS4WSSNZL&dn=Buffalo%20Shooter&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce

Attached: 69D92F16-A9BD-4987-BF08-C43294EF29C0.png (1668x2074, 1.55M)

Kid was a leftist

Attached: 1652581035130m.jpg (498x1024, 74.48K)

>I don't like the blacks, but shooting innocent ones standing around in a store minding their business is on a different level.
then wtf are you going to do about the fact that they wont leave your country willingly and want you to acknowledge them as equals?

you completely miss the point, my simple friend.
some people here care about the demise of their nation, their culture, and their people.. and balk at the *massive* increase in theft/rape/murder/etc that comes with such weakness and unconditional tolerance. at some point you need to care enough about people to say 'enough'.
this kid (if he exists) was a misled clown, and indiscriminate killing serves nothing.. but stop pretending there's no reason to feel strongly about racial/cultural issues.. it just makes you sound thoughtless and retarded.

>say nigger on Any Forums
>someone kills niggers
you realize this is a psyop right?
glowies did this
memorize these important clues:
>tarant clone
>hates globohomo jews
>kills innocents instead of globohomo jews (actual villains)
>nigs don't have insurance
Glowies did this

Attached: fedskillpeople.jpg (1920x1080, 329.1K)

>faggot frogposter
into the trash

Kill corrupt politicians and kikes at the top of media, industry, government etc. But some random blacks at a supermarket just shows blind fucking hatred, do you not see that? It shows unorganized hate towards the symptoms of the aforementioned kikes and corrupts politicians. He should have directed his anger at something more productive but this shithole site pushed him to do what he did.

I dunno
Let people know NATO was trying to astroturf support for a nuclear war under completely false pretenses

Can't solve any other problems until I get rid of you can I?

Attached: Screenshot_20220304-221039.png (1458x2048, 1.22M)

I swear I sometimes feel like half of the people on here are just normie NPCs with too much time on their hands. This is why I prefer telegram chats.

Dude, if you're white, your ANCESTORS weren't even from this continent! Europeans CAME to the Americas as colonizers, and robbed the natives of their lands, culture, rights, and freedom. And it were Europeans who forced african slaves to serve them in the Americas, they didn't have a choice in the first place.

how does a person round up this many sources, this quickly? does anyone know 'jimbo'

>What is the Norman conquest

Attached: not even close.png (946x490, 764.79K)

7 black people
3 whites

Attached: 1652585552846.png (368x251, 105.84K)

>innocent black people
That's a contradiction in terms

i would bet money that glowies (or similar) have artificial intelligence posting going on here.. possibly a *lot* of it. theres also the known tranny networks, a few leftist groups, israel and domestic jewish orgs.. its a sea of filth (with scattered diamonds)

You can get brainwashed anywhere if you're a retard. Fucking Alyssa Milano got brainwashed on twitter and became a raving SJW psychopath

agreed, but action is always better than inaction, it has always been the one problem with this place. an obsessing with optics and glowies.

He was the one who used to post that ad to discord link on almost every other thread

He did nothing
Taking a stupid action is worse than no action

It wasn't snuggie user was it?

I understand that poverty, high crime rates, sexual abuse cases, and many horrible things are associated to black people because of their disadvantages compared to white people, and even latino immigrants. In Argentina we have a lot of issues with drug trafficking and gun violence.
But I just can't hate ALL black people because a very loud and noticeable group does horrible shit. I don't feel sympathy for those, but I know people of color everywhere and they're as smart, knowledgeable and humble as I can be. I don't even know what to say. It's... I don't have any words to express what I feel right now. Sorry.

>gas the kikes race war now
>lol jk

Dicho como buen peroncho chupapija

idk who that is
never clicked those discord links
I just called them glowies and moved on