What's the truth, Any Forums?

So many conflicting opinions on this. Are white people getting replaced or no? When I think of "getting replaced" I think of the white percentage of Europe/Anglosphere going down. And well, that has been the case.

What's the truth, Any Forums? Are we seeing the slow end of the White World?

Attached: Untitled.png (584x322, 15.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

file.io/5IucJAZ1HLKY
bitchute.com/video/Ka2wBd1U7oU7/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

seriously, shut the fuck up. how new are you? how hard is it to lurk moar you faggot
file.io/5IucJAZ1HLKY

Attached: 1649976671411.jpg (750x750, 225.08K)

You tell me

Attached: p200047d1g44001.jpg (491x437, 61.32K)

bitchute.com/video/Ka2wBd1U7oU7/

Attached: 1651629633756.jpg (8000x4053, 3.98M)

not really, theyre just doing this to themselves.

When sex becomes recreation instead of procreation, the decline begins

I mean you can literally step outside and see niggers littering trash everywhere.

>atheist intelligence
>mask emoji
>injection emoji
>Ukraine flag
This has to be a parody

TFW being on equal ground with all the other people is a genuine fear of white people in America.

Attached: stop it get some help.gif (268x200, 416.02K)

And you literally shit in your streets sir.

imagine not having the freedom to shit in the Nature as God Intended but rather fall for the Toilet Jew

Kek.

Attached: 1620086678224.jpg (900x804, 87.78K)

Attached: france replaced.jpg (960x960, 196.69K)

>AtheistIntelligence

Attached: 1513873040508.gif (322x178, 2.56M)

>Atheist intelligence
negro, pls.

yes we are.
But shooting a few black grandmothers who are buying groceries isn't a solution, and you're unbelievably fucking retarded if you think it.

The solution is for you to stop being a fucking incel and have white children.

im not sure what "minority" means to you

Attached: Demographics of the world - Wikipedia.png (730x1334, 186.83K)

It's objectively true. It's not even remotely debatable because not only are there obvious numbers to record this but the perpetrators openly brag about doing it. Only when whitey pushes back in some way do they cry out that it's not happening.

yo its completely natural for an ethnicity to be disappeared in a few decades, mass immigration is just "how things are" and being taught white people bad is just normal

go back to watching netflix

65% of population aint getting replaced anytime soon.

>mask vax vax flag
>people respond to this.

Attached: 1553950499704.jpg (750x731, 272.96K)

You tell me.
I was on Paris yesterday to go to the theater. Streets were filled with non white (and clearly not tourists).
Politicians carve immigration, because they are easy to manipulate.
Is the white population desteoyed?
Not really.
Is it diluted?
Definitely.
Do we need to shoot people for that?
No, just vote for good politicians (and I am not talking about LePen or Melanchon, extreme are always shity).

And you, user, what do you think?

This.

We’re getting intentionally replaced, rather, White Erasure is the intended goal of every formerly White nation, and they will not stop until we exist only in film and print, this “plan” has been ongoing for almost 80 yrs.

You realize that the US population isn't made of mostly immigrants right? Most of the US are still born in the US and have American parents. Global population is irrelevant in that case.

>equal ground
>being replaced