Unpopular Opinion/Hot Take Thread

Post em

Attached: CA86F2C4-BA96-42DA-AC8F-837A6E86DAA8.jpg (1024x683, 63.82K)

The right will embrace passing trannies but condemn non passing ones, and for at least one election the passing trans vote will be republican

I don't care

germanics are subhuman

i listen to rap music and think we should join forces with blacks to fight the jew
>this buffalo shooter is fucking that up

Anglos are what's wrong with the world

Humans shouldn't live in cities. Cities should be destroyed and no community should rise above a population of 200.

We have no more need for money since we can automate the worst of our needs. The average human should only need to work a few days in a month.

If an adult can't or refuses to take care of themselves, let nature run it's course.

There will be no collapse and no victory for at least another hundred years. The Whites that remain will be a novelty, they will be better in many ways than the Whites of today because of the evolutionary stress put on them, but ultimately it will take a long time for the Jewish system to burn itself out.

Ukrain is a shit hole and we all know it.

niggers tongue my anus

Based

I hate America and how irresponsible it has always been. I hate racism and I despise it when someone mistreats another human just because their skin, origins, and customs are different from ours. I just want to get along with people who can teach me a lot and show me a different perspective in life.

Certain races are subhuman, however we should not senselessly kill them. Rather, we should just revoke their fertility. This allows them to participate in society without continuing in the future. It is a nonviolent way of ridding ourselves of problem races.

God I can't wait until Hiro deletes this asylum of a board. You Any Forumstards never contributed to anything on Any Forums in all the years you have been here, on the contrary, the quality of the site as a whole only dropped since Any Forums was created. This last chud shooting was the last straw, feds your force Hiro's hand and he will have to pull the plug on you schizos. Every single one of you is a disgusting zoomer newfag who should touch grass after this board closes its doors.

Attached: 30696.png (600x745, 620.2K)

Modern Western civilization is not civilized and not a civilization.

The tranny obsession is a psy-op to make Any Forums less politically useful by having users screaming at pawns on the board rather than the real players

Man, I'm a zoomer, and I avoid this particular board like the plague. I don't know if us zoomers are this full of hatred, but most people that browse 4chin tend to be millenials. So many of my classmates would be horrified if I told them what happened.
This board is so disgusting, vile and sad.

Religion is the problem

The left is too powerful to take on and Musk won't be enough

War on nazis = import nazis
War on soviet union = import commies
War on drugs = import drugs
War on terror = import terror
War on covid = import covid
You need to stop this shit it's getting ridiculous

Attached: 1541063870863.jpg (469x452, 39.38K)

Mormons are right

they probably test psyops on internet forums like this one before releasing it worldwide, Q user for example. they likely test what demoralization campaigns are successful and subtle to the demographic that lurks here. "they" are just extremely wealthy people that pay whoever to do this dirty work

War on poverty