The shooting was not a glow-op

files.catbox.moe/8q1fys.mp4
Watch the last minute or so of the video, skip the driving, I'm sure someone will have a mirror up soon if too many people are watching it at once.

The piece of evidence that PROVES that this was not ran by mossad or the FBI or the CIA is in the final seconds before the footage cuts away. Play it with audio. He goes to shoot the last person in his sights, but recognizes they're white, unlike the lady out front who was a disgusting mutt with nigger hair, or any of the retarded niggers in the store.

notice all the people before the video was released saying it was a psy-op
seek out what they will pivot to next

Attached: GLOWINTHEDARK.jpg (3744x3744, 765.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

odysee.com/@Realfake_Newsource:9/6.20-001-006:7
files.catbox.moe/8q1fys.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wow you are right op i totally believe this wasn't an sloppy job mossad now

He shot her for being a woman because he's a fuckin incel

OK GLOWIE

it was absolutely and undoubtedly a false flag carried out by glows for muh gun control psyop and narrative, carry on though cuz idgaf anymore worlds shit and enjoy ruling over a wasteland faggot

Realize that a good 1/3 of the faggots on this board are mentally ill and delusional. They will never believe you, or they'll move onto the next autismo point

SLOPPY JOB GLOWNIGGERS!

I don't give a fuck, y'all just tell me when the lootin' is deemed kosher, aight?
sheeeeit
odysee.com/@Realfake_Newsource:9/6.20-001-006:7

>proves
you have no idea what that word means glowie

It's a mossad glowop.
He noscoped 4 people in 2 seconds, no 18 year old kid can do that.

Abortion last week
Race war this week

How the fuck does that prove anything?

If they want to make it a good glow-op, making sure to make it look like legit white supremacy is exactly what they would do.

Your rationale here is literally "They didn't make an obvious mistake therefore it's not a glowop".

Bruh. You're actually retarded. I don't even mean that as an insult I mean it as a matter of fact that you have shit tier reasoning skills. Consider reading some good books on mathematical critical thinking.

Attached: 3454564.png (700x641, 282.99K)

this was posted not too long ago.
The feds want to 8ch us.

Attached: Screenshot_20220514-204218_Chrome.jpg (1080x1764, 823.54K)

If this were one of you
It wouldn’t be a grocery store , a school , or a church

I’ve been here lurking long enough to know

It's all race bait. Notice how the stream cuts out just as he spares the white guy?

That's like the only thing I don't understand
make it a fucking wall street business
or a fucking government building? Why do people choose mosques and grocery stores? poor niggers feeding their gremlins are a problem because they're doing it on your dollar, but shooting them literally does not help

fuck off glowie nigger

says glowbot

>HELLO I AM FROM Any Forums
>Any Forums TOLD ME TO SHOOT NORMALFAGS AT A GROCERY STORE BECAUSE OF INFOGRAPHICS
>REMEMBER, I AM A REAL Any Forums USER FROM Any Forums AND Any Forums IS RESPONSIBLE
>ALSO GUNS
>GUNS AND Any Forums MADE ME DO IT
>t. Any Forums user

Attached: hello_fellow_kids.jpg (900x720, 116.07K)

The shooter was a Jew

Attached: cia2.png (319x307, 113.3K)

>files.catbox.moe/8q1fys.mp4
I_aint_clickin_on_that_shit_nigga_.jpg.cue.mdf.bin.png.rmf.map.avif.ogg.exe

Attached: latest_92(84).jpg (854x640, 140.42K)

Khazarian mafia will be kill. Old name was the "name stealers." They sacrifice children to moloch in pedo orgies for blackmail and cohesion within mafia. World goes through cyclical cataclysms, they want to control the next cycle by surviving. They care not for the public and the fabric of reality, they are not aware of (or delude themselves out of the realization) this existence being made manifest by the construct which God has made is so that simply creation may be. The passing of time shifts the gears in the supra macro game and we are entering a time of "the end of the world" which really just means all secrets (evil ones orders) will be revealed forcing the order to be remade with meritocracy, natural forces. The real two "main factions" figting could be said to be (all high functioning) schizophrenic autists/good natured sociopaths(enlightened mushroom anons)vs sadistic narcissists and evil psychopaths (descended parasite fiends).

Lastly
I am no Christian (modern)
But I do follow Christ(I'm a real Christian)
This game, this cycles victory was seeded
By Jesus Christ, the first ultra based
Redpilled, redpilling user
Every meme you make, to enlighten
To free the minds of the public
Every laugh you give them
Is more christ like than any recited verse
We are in a spiritual war
A war for the consciousnesses of the people
As much as they are NPCs
Make no mistake, they are what makes me me
And you you
Without their blissful ignorance
It would not be fun
They are your family
They are us.
I am you.
We are 1.
Defend them, make them see the real enemy, and you shall be rewarded in the next life more than you have imagined, but make no mistake, ALL lose their individuation, it's part of the game. The greatest gift is to be again

And to you who glow
Remember, betray that which makes all
All that is
And your punishment isn't to pay in pain with fire or frost
It is to
NEVER
BE
AGAIN
Make your choices
GOOD
or evil
Nothing more, nothing LESS.

I BELIEVE YOUR STORY, AGENT WILSON, BECAUSE I'M NOT DELUSIONAL OR MENTALLY ILL.

You faggots always say this and claim it as proof that people have finally had enough, yet it's always without fail some loner with mental issues that was seeing a psych doctor. Psychiatrists are fucking evil narcissists that only have a job thanks to Pharma giving them a commission off their profits and that point doesn't address "activist" MDs that push kids to do shit like this for their own personal agendas. It's two separate fronts playing off each other's benefit, on one hand you have glows that incite/honeypot online and on the other you have tranny/homo loving psychiatrist lefties who want guns banned, manipulating our youth further from a position of trust. Glows love this and sometimes even partner with some psychiatrists to create false flags that keep agendas progressing. Stop being controlled and you'll know when a REAL happening occurs, the shooter won't have a manifesto or reason for doing his killing. You will understand him from his actions, that if he kills literal who immigrants or non-whites, he isn't /ourguy/ since /ourguy/ will kill people with influence like high-profile kikes or bureaucrats. GTFO, newfag.

Attached: 1535327174744.jpg (677x1200, 174.25K)

Most never are. They are horrible events used by the mainstream media and politicians to further goal. They can’t come out and ask for an amendment to the constitution because they know it won’t pass. Instead they pump kids full of chemicals and program them via social media and television. Then just sit back and watch the fireworks. The perpetrator being white means the MSM will run it for days to cover for hunter and joe Biden.