How long did the media focus on this mass killing?

Way higher body count, but nobody in the media talked about this after the first day. How long you guys think they are gonna be talking about this autist Incel? At least a week, 24/7, and probably 2. I’m so tired bros. I know we’re about to regain political power, but I won’t be happy until every media kike is thrown in jail

Attached: ACFEBDB3-CA0D-4B1F-AC18-72C7D63CD8FB.jpg (750x416, 372.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2022/04/17/the-nyc-subway-shooter-bears-responsibility-for-his-crimes/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

Media worships niggers.

How long did the media focus on the largest mass shooting in us history? 3 days or so then no motive whatever everyone forget about it

>imagine if the roles were reversed
It's naive to think it wasn't buried because he was a nig and didn't use a gun. This doesn't redpill normies or make the other side open their eyes.

Attached: 1651068399103.png (590x1536, 2.67M)

They wiped his anti-white social media posts and memory holed the whole thing

Less than a week, I may be grossly overestimating.

Jail is far too good for them.

It’s legitimately exhausting

The nigger vehicle operator had nothing to do with the 10 dead white children. Car had a mind of its own. Jew media said so. He was just scared and was trying to get away from white people shooting at him. No hard feelings.

This story doesn't fit the message

They also stopped talking about the NYC subway shooter pretty fast

I just love how the media and politicians will quickly blame us when they are the biggest ones responsible for this shit. They locked people up for 2 years, then run nothing but race bait and their anti-white agenda. It sickens me they are allowed to wash their hands of it, but then, this was probably their plan to begin with.

What’s all this then?

Attached: 1650006966393.jpg (640x443, 97.11K)

Longer than they did this one. I can't even get the story to load on some sites.
nypost.com/2022/04/17/the-nyc-subway-shooter-bears-responsibility-for-his-crimes/

This is good example. Also the King Sooper Supermarket shooting in Boulder, Colorado that happened last year or so. That one was the same as this shooting almost exactly, just with the races reversed.
An Arab man killed 10 white people in a supermarket shooting in Boulder, Colorado.
He's getting the insanity defense. And the media dropped it just as quickly as Waukesha.

less than a day

This nigger is such a public disgrace. His mind warped by Jews and he had to announce it to the world.

Double standards caused Buffalo

WAKE UP, WEATERN CIVILIZATION. We are all human being, we are not defined by our race.
Identity politics is cancer I don't want to die from a polcel freakout while shopping, I don't want my family hurt. The media is responsible and so are universities.

DeslescalATE now
If we don't find common ground and a reason to come together I'm terrified for where this country is headed.

same bro, in time in time

Attached: fuckthem.jpg (1548x1416, 544.13K)

A week

THEY SAID IT WAS AN SUV ACCIDENT
THE MEDIA HATES WHITE SKIN