GET HIT WITH MACE

Attached: incel.jpg (1278x685, 141.62K)

>Can't get laid
>Chimp out

not unreasonable

>Physically assaulting people because of your feelings isn't unreasonable
Nigger

NV bros are weird. Too much sun.

Typical Donald Trump supporter. No wonder you guys are always shooting up schools and idolizing other men and their "aryan" features. Fucking weirdos.

He was assaulted.
If a man threw a shoe at a woman and she pepper sprayed him you'd probably laugh you retard nigger.

>He was assulted
After harassing random people like a mentally ill autist. Is it that hard for you guys to find a girl that will fuck you?

>Is it that hard for you guys to find a girl that will fuck you?
No, actually that's easy since all women want to do these days is be sluts the hard part is finding a girl that is worthy of being my wife and mother to my children.
I need a good wife not some skank.

The only guys that say this are ugly losers that never leave the house

stop making fun of midgets.

What did God mean by this?

Gets more play than you tap fag.

dudes tall as fuck what are you talking about?

You're obviously a woman
>The only guys that say this are ugly losers that never leave the house
Or maybe guys are just tired of women all being skanks and we actually want women to be decent again.

Clearly he doesn't, especially not anymore. I suppose he'll have a lot of guys to fuck in prison though.

pepper sprayin bitches doesnt land you in prison, unless you're already at three strikes

He has a few vids where the girl is actually vibing and flirting back. You think, "oh shit, he's got some game." Then he says something totally fucked up and ruins it. It's not even self-sabotage. He just doesn't like women.

Dude, most normal guys have gf/wives. This fantasy you live in where all women are crazy whores is a fantasy. Your entire conception of social relationships is based on the internet and it's sad and pathetic. People irl would cringe and laugh if you said that to them, because you'd only be exposing your own lack of social success and coming up with a sad cope to deal with it. Only on anonymous online places like this could you say this and not feel like a total failure.

You are smoking crack or you're just some iowan hill billy unaware of greater social trends. Enjoy your 200lbs of pure woman I suppose

>greater social trends
Also known as shit you see online and have never personally experienced yourself
>I SAW A WOMAN SHOW HER TITS ONLINE, THEY'RE ALL WHORES

He pepper sprays his attackers. Fucking journos.

>Your entire conception of social relationships is based on the internet
You couldn't be more wrong... I've been with plenty of women and I know how they are.
>I SAW A WOMAN SHOW HER TITS ONLINE, THEY'RE ALL WHORES
You've obviously never been to a party or bar in the last 10 years because if you have you'd realize women are pretty much all an easy lay these days and if they are dating they're still fucking other guys on the side anyway.
Just last week I was at a party where women who are supposed to be in committed relationships were showing their tits and twerking on every guy at the party. You can't say it isn't happening when I live it.