Reminder Whites Invented Racism: Be Better

Attached: truth.png (1022x1144, 997.97K)

>Race doesn't exist
>All White people are racist

Attached: 231312323322.jpg (941x945, 76.79K)

you have to proactively reject and denounce x or else you're x

>userofintellect
>mainstream media talking points

She's right... BUT the dehumanization was against EUROPEANS. The term "white" (race) was invented in 1613, adopted for elites to control marriages, and CHANGED meaning IMMEDIATELY to attack non-protestant Europeans. The dehumanization was primarily against WESTERN (Hispanic-Greco-Latin) peoples, principally the Hispanic Empire and her people.

This is the (((gift))) the Protestant houses like the House of Tudor gave humanity.

Attached: B875DD97-9BF8-4BD1-9E27-3E87353075CA.jpg (480x480, 56.8K)

the mainstream media is wrong 100% of the time?? So if they tell you shooting yourself in the head will kill you, you're going to do kill yourself to own the libs? Very brave

It's a he/him, not she/her. He put his pronouns in his bio to let you know. The pfp is just art made by his wife

Listen to me ypu little brain dead bimbo.
Race categories were not created by colonial powers. They exist as far back as written records of events (history). No, white people were not the first to create the idea. Not by a long shot. People were writing about that before indo europeans could even right. The entire narrative falls flat because it's foundation is FALSE

"You have to denounce racism or you are racist". Forcing someone to think a way or speak a certain way is FASCISM. You are a fucking fascist.
>BU-BUT WIKIPEDIA SAYS FASCISM IS RIGHT WING!!
fascism is not culturally left ir right as culture is subjective to place and time. If you want to control what people think or say, you are a fascist. The entire left is fascist

Don't fucking argue with me tourist. I know more about politics and history than your little brainwashed useless mind will ever have the capacity to understand

>mic dropped

>Race categories were not created by colonial powers. They exist as far back as written records of events (history). No, white people were not the first to create the idea. Not by a long shot. People were writing about that before indo europeans could even right. The entire narrative falls flat because it's foundation is FALSE

Source to back up your claim?

Were the Indians not the first to distinguish race? Did they not have a racial hierarchy?

What about the chinese? They had none?

What about in egypt?

what about the greeks?

>UHHH MY FAR KEFT NEWS SORCE SAYS IT WAS LE EBIL COLONIST!!

Your entire reality is a lie. Educate yourself. I'm not writing a book for your dumbass bitch

"Human" is a species not a race, dumbass.

I'll stop when niggers stop

Attached: 1592924691764.jpg (573x902, 107.6K)

wrong
Any Forums invented racism

Whites invented most of the things you use every day
nigger

Attached: 1610969059705.gif (343x498, 3.24M)

>uses the Ukrainian flag

>Whites

Was a concept that was invented like 150 years ago.

Attached: 0007234449_20.jpg (720x720, 76.59K)

moot invented Any Forums
moot is white
consequentially moot invented racism
Say "Thank you moot"

Attached: 1351801957476.jpg (493x353, 39.96K)

yes time all those ukrainian whores can breed with africans to fight racism while their men at home are drafted to die from big chechen cock.