Does anyone else hate grocery stores? Everything wrong with our society can be attributed to them

does anyone else hate grocery stores? Everything wrong with our society can be attributed to them

Attached: incel3.jpg (960x1280, 174.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dDYFqqfx1E8
youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY
washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/05/09/nearly-half-republicans-agree-with-great-replacement-theory/
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2022/05/06/great-replacement-theory-border-patrol-racist-talking-point/9560233002/?gnt-cfr=1
latimes.com/politics/newsletter/2022-05-13/conspiracy-theories-and-fear-of-immigrants-a-toxic-mix-essential-politics
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I just don't care
I think I'm gonna leave Any Forums for a few days
hope it's still here when I come back

This guy thinks he's white

fuck yeah let me make a chudjak out of this

That proud aryan ubermensch should of considered shaving his monobrow

slava ukraini

>this is white in america

The other day I started taking shopping carts out of the return racks and placing them in various parking spaces. On my way out, I saw a cart smack a brand new Acura hard enough to set an alarm off. I think I've become a local saint of some sort

Guess the jews shouldn't have supported azov battalion huh? Reap what you sow

Nice shop

how long b4 they make Any Forums and guns illegal?i bet they will come after us eventually. people are literally too stupid to handle freedom

Lol he looks like every Russian soldier I've seen pictures of. Dudes a slav

What a sick retarded bastard, almost as fucking stupid as Dylan roofe.

S
L-S
O-L-S
P-O-L
P-P-O
Y-P-P
—Y-P
J—-Y
O-J
B-O-J
—B-O
M—-B
O-M
S-O-M
S-S-O
A-S-S
D-A-S
—D-A
——D

kek

I agree dude, people are talking like fags, and their shit's all retarded.

they tried making Any Forums illegal after the the christchurch shooting lol

>That's considered white in america
LMFAO

Chad.

Attached: 1651620919965.jpg (640x640, 57.42K)

That’s a Jew

>I just don't care
>I think I'm gonna leave Any Forums for a few days
>hope it's still here when I come back
You should be praying that it goes away forever.

lol why do americans have these flat noses

No, he's a slav.

that's post malone

something is not adding up here.

Attached: 1652575446449.jpg (212x198, 10.83K)

If you don't want this place shut down you glow

Turn to Christ in humble trust like saint Josephine Bakhita

youtu.be/dDYFqqfx1E8

Attached: Saint Josephine.jpg (600x842, 96.77K)

Looks like the average eastern euro and whiter than most spaniards

What I usually do is, like, you know, like… you know what I mean?

Attached: 560A672A-289F-451D-9835-DD257C3ECBDE.jpg (480x360, 14.24K)

Attached: mutts--POTUS_50.png (648x638, 607.49K)

End freemasonry in police. Their oaths are the linchpin of corruption in our society.

youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY

Attached: Shriners Australia .jpg (720x708, 178.87K)

this is a psyop created by the MKultra and CIA, he said argentina is the only white country with a fertility rate over 2.1, first of all argentina is majority brown and second Israel is the white country with the highest fertility rate at 3.2 but it is obvious that kikes won't burn themselves by puting their country in the spotlight

You call this white?

THREE ARTICLES IN THE LAST WEEK ABOUT WHITE REPLACEMENT THEORY BEFORE SHOOTING
Blatant start to media campaign against "white replacement theory"
washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/05/09/nearly-half-republicans-agree-with-great-replacement-theory/
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2022/05/06/great-replacement-theory-border-patrol-racist-talking-point/9560233002/?gnt-cfr=1
latimes.com/politics/newsletter/2022-05-13/conspiracy-theories-and-fear-of-immigrants-a-toxic-mix-essential-politics

kek at the salty amerimutts replying to you, I have visited New York and that's literally the whitest american in new york I have seen

I exclusively shoplift grocery stores. I pay for literally everything else in my life, tip generously, give to charities and have even put a stressed out mother and child in a hotel for several days while they sorted out a flight home after getting stranded in early covid.
But I will always shoplift from grocery stores that hire union workers, are publicly traded and donate to political parties.

>this is a psyop created by the MKultra and CIA
I wouldn't go that far, but something funny is going on

Attached: FSvvab-WAAIk2Dw.jpg (750x361, 38.14K)

his manifesto is full of bullshit, I just mentioned the argentina part, he is trying to put that country in the spotlight to get it pozzed, when in reality is israel the whitest country in the world with the highest fertility rate among all white countries

>he said argentina is the only white country
/ourguy/

at last one of our brothers has struck a blow against our true enemy.
soon the grocery store shopper will learn to fear the polcel

You're ignorant to the ethnicities of regions of America. New York was heavily settled by Italians, Irish, and kikes. Slavs in smaller amounts than the Midwest.The South was settled by Anglos and Scots, the Midwest by Germans, Slavs, and Scandinavians, New England I'm not sure and the West a mix of all. New Yorkers look like Italians mixed with Irish most of the time, or just straight jews.

>MKultra

Immediately I know you are a retard

Nigga if the El Paso shooting didn't take this place down, nothing will.

Attached: 1606946411002.png (640x392, 218.73K)

Hopefully they court summon Hiroshimoot so that he can get off his ass and delete this retarded board off the website.

Fuck you niggers. Worst thing to happen to Any Forums.

Attached: 1652582005366.png (960x1280, 177.63K)

Why do these retards always shoot random normies?

yes it is full of bullshit and buzzwords and naming specific sites which im sure is no accident

I estimate we have another 8 hours or so before the shills start flooding the board with bbc spam.
should be back to normal in about a week