How did an 18 year old kid with no job and no training manage get his hands on level 4 plate carriers...

How did an 18 year old kid with no job and no training manage get his hands on level 4 plate carriers, ballistic shield helmet, a bushmaster ar, and a mossberg 500, and then manage to drive 198 miles from binghamton to buffalo wearing all that without getting spotted once?

He must be really smart.

Attached: Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.jpg (225x225, 9.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cI5wfBVVu6g
bidenlaptopemails.com/biden-emails/index.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol, i had shit like that since I was 16.

3 words: mossad glownigger psyop

Attached: 1627538961558.jpg (680x845, 66.23K)

Just a coincidence

>He must be

Attached: 1633636346727.gif (320x240, 481.22K)

>He must be really smart.
Yet he chose to target easy randoms instead of the elite

Because of your second amendment.
Now you understand why you guys need more gun control?

>mossberg 500
>The Mossberg 500 (M500) is a series of pump action shotguns manufactured by O.F. Mossberg & Sons.
>O.F. Mossberg & Sons, Inc., Founder: Oscar Frederick Mossberg and sons
>Jewish (Ashkenazic): ornamental extension of Moses , with German Berg ‘mountain’, ‘hill’.
yes, I really wonder where he got his Moses Mountain gun

Shit's banned in jew york

>tons of govt gibs for the last 2 years

which us why we need less gun control

He wore an over shirt, and you can get all those things for less than 2 grand

Its almost as if the feds allowed the shooting to go on to exploit for their own sinister purposes, but what was the kid trying to achieve by shooting up a supermarket?

retard, we already have gun control, it doesn't stop shit. all it does it make it so people are easy targets because they're unarmed. fucking retarded brainwashed euro poor shitstain

its because his glowie told him to

There's a picture of this guy standing with 2 men in full military uniforms. U.S. Army. What happened to it?

Figured, so what's next? what are the glows trying to achieve from this?

youtu.be/cI5wfBVVu6g
>When asked how he commit a series of murders before he was born
>Police responded, "he's very clever"

Attached: 234CE0B1-C4EB-401E-A857-FACA91C4534D.jpg (1280x512, 87.07K)

why do all these glowniggers always go after people that don't deserve it like a politician or something, it's always innocent.

Wow
Who fucking wrote this tripe

Well, he said he didn't think so and then told me not to think too hard about it.
Pretty solid, if you ask me.

What a faggot

Even if one tries to go after the politicians or elite, the FBI would just instantly foil the plot and have them publicly executed. They know what they are doing

You cannot get them if you are a New York resident.

>They know what they are doing

Between the manifesto and the sharpie gun this reeks of copycat glowop. Yes someone needs to “do something” but single digiting mestizos in a local grocery store isn’t doing something and screams “Biden please use this list of things I said to further castrate law abiding American gun owners”

glowniggers

More like to cover up Israel shooting a credentialed journalist in press garb during peacetime. Then raiding her home. Then attacking mourners at her vigil...

Legally. He was from out of state I thought.

google

I don't think this was a psyop or glowy at all. He's too retarded. Everything he did was retard-tier.

>how

Attached: 1620457500284.jpg (1920x1080, 328.78K)

Attached: PSX_20210919_011022.jpg (2000x2000, 1M)

gun control, and to divert public attention.
>Divert public attention from what?
bidenlaptopemails.com/biden-emails/index.php

Attached: beauty_1614972380142.png (817x840, 1.04M)

Proof the bad is killing people.

>tripe