CNN correspondent looking for answers:

In light of the recent mass shooting, I have been assigned to look for answers at the message board where the perpetrator got his start. I am looking for any moderator or member to provide a take for an upcoming article. Replies will be chosen to feature in this article.

Attached: CNN-Logo-87764352.png (1400x700, 70.99K)

Niggers tongue my anus

Nigger

Tongue my anus

Nice try

Attached: 1652574584255.jpg (907x599, 80.95K)

Attached: 1652469978909.jpg (1000x1000, 204.52K)

Well you see the real issue is NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS YOU FUCKING KIKE FAGGOT. FUCK NIGGERS. FUCK TRANNIES. FUCK KIKES. FUCK SPICS. FUCK GOOKS. MOST OF ALL FUCK JANNIES.

tongue my anus

Completed Text:
Floyd Ray Roseberry was arrested near the Library of Congress for a Ligma Bomb threat. Although the explosive power of a Ligma Bomb has yet to be determined by super serious scientists, the damage to media reporting on Ligma Bombs become immediately subject to ridicule and stifled laughter. Ligma Bombs are usually made from a ratio of 3 parts horse semen to one part Lima Beans. Usually Ligma Bombs are constructed at the secretive FBI Glownigger Sauna near the Multicultural Dilation Log Flume Ride. Floyd Ray Roseberry was scientifically proven to not be an aardvark, that's why Fact Checkers are paid very well.

Floyd Ray Roseberry is the cousin of Floyd Edward "F. E. Beak" Roseberry, the founder of Beakology, a science school consisting of a variety of animals, including, a Rar, a Bip, and a Mink. Since the Beakology school teaches students how to believe in science, it has been known to be a source of trouble to political leaders who prefer religious teachers. The school's founder, Floyd Roseberry, has been expelled from Beakology, and now seeks to reclaim his place in its ranks with a new species of an endangered bird called the Echidna.

Floyd Roseberry received the nickname Roseberry because he was too dumb to know he was going to be released.

He was sentenced to 10 years at a federal penitentiary in Indiana. After serving 10 years, he was deported back to his own zoo where he was a "Wanted" Poster. It was revealed to him that this was a mistake and that he really belonged in a zoo in an aquarium. He escaped and went into hiding.

Roseberry was later killed in an attack by the Animal Liberation Front while staying at the Sesame Street's Bed and Breakfast.

Attached: WHO.jpg (578x545, 127.13K)

We are a board of peace.

Attached: AD6E4FED-2A2A-4FD8-9A92-C383CA0D8F17.jpg (400x400, 23.42K)

NIGGER

Attached: frog1.png (1000x1000, 1.33M)

You will never be a woman.

Completed Text:
This is my MASS POOPER MANIFESTO.

As a JEWFBI informant employee. I pledge to help stage a MASS POOPER EVENT whenever black JEWFBI employees need to coverup a shoe store robbery by gay black trans pedo furry JEWFBI employees so my guilt will conceal the theft of expensive shoes at a FOOTLOCKER store. To enable the press to sell the MASS POOPER EVENT NARRATIVE I submit to having my car loaded up with bottles of laxatives, dozens of poop shooter guns, and enough body armor to furnish an army of MASS POOPERS (all of which will be left in the vehicle because a solitary dude would need a forklift to haul the excess gear, so why bring it along anyway) and only take in ONE MASS POOP SHOOTER gun. This will allow the JEWFBI agents the freedom to achieve their theft rape robbery assassination while I go to jail and am blamed for the JEWFBI crime spree.

I will remain in jail in total solitude while the JEWFBI agents engage in MASS POOPING the whole city.

Whenever I'm given access to JEWFBI MASS POOPER EVENT planning software, I will be the first person to download the MASS POOPER MANIFESTO.

I will work with the Gay Jewboys to find a location in which to stage the JEWFBI MASS POOPER EVENT.

At the JEWFBI MASS POOPER EVENT I will assist with the JEWFBI’s MASS POOPER MANIFESTO distribution as follows:

Distributing the MASS POOPER MANIFESTO with MASS POOPERS in the vicinity of the FOOTLOCKER store.

Just get his Discord and look into the people he talked to instead of anonymous faggots here, faggot.

we already had this thread and it had a better written post, not only are you late but you're shit too

Go fuck yourself

Attached: 1651132919728.png (824x1568, 413.91K)

NATO is trying to astroturf support for a nuclear war

Attached: Screenshot_20220304-221039.png (1458x2048, 1.22M)

There will never be a female shooter.
Women lack balls.

So I have an ultimatum: Bill Gates and the dirty jews got a herd of nigger cattle. WOOOO WE GOT A HERD OF NIGGER CATTLE WE GOT A HERD OF NIGGER CATTLE. They got a big herd of nigger cattle yippie ki yay we’re nigger cattle herders we got a herd of nigger cattle, they are the most docile fucking nigger cattle we got ‘em so docile we got this awesome big fucking herd of nigger cattle and they shit and they sit there and they watch TV and they shit ITS THE BEST FUCKING HERD OF NIGGER CATTLE. We took away all their guns now they just shit and we watch them and were rich. We are so fucking rich. We have so much fucking money. We got this herd of nigger cattle WOOOOO. We’re milking the fucking nigger cattle it’s the best thing ever. So that’s what the dirty jews got and I got a space alien. So here is my ultimatum: you can live in hell with my nigger cattle OR you can put me in charge of the space alien temple, the third temple. OK? Have fun with your nigger cause I sure as hell ain’t gonna fucking suck your jew nigger cock. Fuck yourself you think i’m gonna fucking enjoy nigger cattle after I had a fucking space alien are you fucking crazy? I got a fucking space alien of course I’m not gonna fuck, fuck with nigger cattle fuck yourself. You fucking think i... enjoy your FUCKING NIGGER CATTLE YOU GOT THE NIGGER CATTLE YOU GOT THE NIGGER CATTLE YOU GOT THE NIGGER CATTLE GO GO GO GO YOU GOT THE NIGGER CATTLE. You got a fucking herd of nigger WOOOO we got ‘em so docile they just shit all day aint that so great?

this is the culprit

Attached: EkDjKjhWsAEBAg8.jpg (1920x1441, 223.5K)

The kid who did this is a fuckin scumbag and should have been shot by the cops on the spot.

The edge lords making jokes about this and the actual racists on this board are shitbags too. Good enough for you op?