Yooo I found the video someone dropped it in gg/Any Forums too big to upload tho

Yooo I found the video someone dropped it in gg/Any Forums too big to upload tho

Attached: 1652560068369.jpg (1819x1014, 298.8K)

upload them in parts

Telegram?

Lying nigger you'd say where you found it if this was true

those chips are too cheap for this to be filmed in buffalo ny on 5/14/2022, it would have been last year

Telegram? You a fed or a magatard?

> $4 chips

Wow America isn't far behind us

good times
start with
great flavor

more covid deaths

Just post it nigger i've been looking for it if i was fed i'd post it

Weak b8

Still not bored of spamming memeflaggot?

OP's probably larping but the full video is posted on the nein ch right now. I'm not posting link because I don't think it's allowed here.

Any Forums IS A BOARD OF PEACE... Any Forums IS A HISPANIC BOARD THAT DOES NOT CONDONE VIOLENCE AGAINST THE NEGROS!!!

>The colonization and genocide of Constantinople by muslims, not only led to Turkey stopped being part of Europe, but also to the fall of oriental Europe and further colonization of the oriental Mediterranean. In the extreme occident, muslims had been invading Spain and closing the Mare Nostrum to destroy all civilization in between. With the retaking of Granada in 1492 and the expulsion of the Nazari dynasty, Hispanics broke the occidental dominion of the muslims and all of Europe, from Lisboa to the Urals, celebrated this Hispanic accomplishment. Immediately after this, the discovery, conquest, and evangelization of the American continent takes place. The racist anti-Hispanic exegetists that promote the barbaric chronocentrism that is the Black Legend overlook the elaboration of the Laws of Indies and the Law of Burgos (1512) which gave Native Americans the same legal status as the Native Castilians. Native Americans were Spaniards for the mere fact that the Hispanics Monarchy arrived there. The difference between the enslaving Anglo-Saxon colonialism AND the Christian Hispanic Imperialism is that: Where ever the protestant went, their first buildings were a bank, a slave market, and a masonic lodge; where ever Hispanics went, their first buildings were a school (posteriorly a university), a hospital, and a church.

link it

link to 9chan then?

Attached: high quality edit.png (1514x1078, 3.44M)

if its too big to upload then put it on streamable you fucking nigger

Attached: cGltFd2fVgWIR6K.png (323x323, 191.78K)

THEY TOOK DOWN WORLD TRUTH VIDEOS.
GET IN HERE

>Masks save lives

Any Forums doesn't allow posting links to other chans. If you're too much of a newfag to know how to go to nein then that's a you problem.

bad times
start with
strong colour

RIP the coke 2 liter on the floor. That shit is getting expensive.

>> $4 chips

Party size at that, nice try this was obviously filmed quite a while ago glowies.

Guess you had to pull it out now

Attached: 1627342512682.png (1040x1080, 2.02M)

Proof masks don't protect ya

litterbox.catbox.moe

top kek

>He knocked down the cars stand
Wow maybe he is an oldfag Any Forums user after all.

got killed right by orange soda LOL