All shooters have one thing in common

They're all single. If everyone of them had a gf none of them would even think about taking such extreme measures. Being satisfied is the key to happiness and stability. Some are able to sublimate through art but not every man is gifted. Men who have wives will endure every hardship - poverty, hunger, war, slavery as long as they know that they have a wife behind their back. Without it they would crumble or become the most desperate and radicalized people on earth. Their organism is telling them that they're not supposed to live alone, especially at such young age.

Attached: 165220711415.jpg (1957x1299, 334.35K)

A little pussy would really give some people a reality check.

>"BLACK MEN could be here" she thought, "I've never been in this neighbourhood before. There could be BLACK MEN anywhere." The cool wind felt good against her bare bottom. "I HATE PINKIES" she thought. I'd Ratha Be Ya N.I.G.G.A reverberated her entire room, making it pulsate even as the $40 wine circulated through her unblemished wrists and washed away her inhibitions of fucking a black dick. "With a fatass, you can fuck anyone you want" she said to herself.

Attached: 1652058397988.png (605x883, 830.35K)

Wow so people that have good lives are less likely to not throw their lives away? Aren't you a smart little fella

>more likely
So braindead that I got infected

Healthy young child goes to doctor, gets pumped with massive shot of many vaccines, doesn't feel good and changes - AUTISM. Many such cases!

This. Thats why I constantly remind radicalized anons here that they should have sex

>If everyone of them had a gf none of them would even think about taking such extreme measures
You have never been with a woman faggot.

This is correct, hence the attack on gender roles and male:female relationships.

Have Finns become the gayest posters on Any Forums? Not even Swedes are that gay anymore.

Desperate and miserable people are easier to exploit. Exploiter just need to grab their horns and use their destructive potential in the right direction. Just like isis is radicalizing lonely young arab men, rich exploiting the poor or whores expoiting simps. The goverment is aware of this issue but has no interest to mitigate this because it's not profitable. Back them it was crucial to keep the families and morality intact to ensure the high birthrates and loyal footsoldiers/workers but in the current globalized world it's not really neccessary.

Do you really think pussy stops people from murder? Many if not most murders are pussy related.

It's true. When I got my first blowjob when I 15 from my 14 year old girlfriend, I loved humanity. Men that never experienced such joy are dangerous - especially today, since they are keenly aware of what they missed, and know they can't get it back.

How can we turn this around so really it's the fault of women for not making their bodies constantly available to us for sexual enjoyment???

Attached: Comfy scene with sexbot.gif (960x720, 485.76K)

Mutt's law

Kys you stupid faggot.

wow it's that easy thanks brah

It's not just that; responsibility is what turns little boys into men.

oh thanks I almost forgot

shut the fuck up you sad loser. men are inherently violent and the fucking trannies are fucking up female crime stats now. you should all be caged until you prove yourselves non-violent and mentally sound.

Attached: 1646360745494.png (500x500, 456.84K)

this is why I've decided to lose my virginity to a prostitute now that I'm 18, I'm not waiting any longer lmao

No see the thing is that you’re retarded compared to people who know what has to be done and so you can’t comprehend doing anything beyond chasing your basic desires like a good little goy

Not an option for most young men nowadays even if their life would depend on it. And it's all by design. Sexual revolution along with feminism and modern dating standards has ensured that the number of lonely and miserable men will grow exponentially with zero chances of success.

Attached: 1646843284077.png (752x4379, 1.57M)

That's a man.

Attached: 1651967030336.jpg (960x960, 140.79K)

It's true though. If a man is with a woman and the world is going to shit and his life is going to shit, his focus will be on getting away from the bitch he's with and on to a new woman. Yes, women suck, but most men who are still getting pussy won't start doing mass shootings.

True, but just get a hooker then

White women CRAVE big black men. How can little white boys like these mass shooters even compete?

Attached: F9B89157-09B4-4485-893C-C7C36A93B34E.jpg (1024x576, 66.75K)

SHUT THE LITERAL FUCK UP YOU LIBERAL SLAV NATION. UKRAINE IS NOT A LEGITIMATE STATE AND YOU ARE NOT A LEGITIMATE WOMAN!!!!!

Attached: ukraine pig soy btfo.png (1574x1290, 668.49K)

Women keep the peace in this world by satiating the animalistic desires of men. The problem is that many white men today are unable to even talk to a woman, let alone have sex which is leading to a generation of sexless white men full of rage and hatred. Places like Any Forums are exploiting this situation by manipulating these loser incel white men to believe they can't breed because of non-whites, wokeness, the jews, and feminism.

As it stands now, we are in a critical situation. Pol has to be shut down ofcourse, but as a society we also need look into the creation of publicly owned, legal brothels and make sex work socially accepted and respected work. And finally white men who are jobless, virgins, childless, and living with their parents in their 20s/30s need to be put on some sort of public list and be monitored by law enforcement. We can't afford to be careless with this issue anymore, people are fucking dying. Sexless white men are a threat to society.

Pussy is a potent deradicalizing agent. That kind of explains everything.

Just don’t get addicted to her, that’s how they get you. Just one and done. Maybe once a year during a dry spell.

>All shooters
Except for half of the ones in the military. What do you suppose is wrong with them?

fucking a hooker isn't the same, anyone who has fucked before knows that
it's a temporary fix, like drugs
once the effect wears off...

they're autistic
autism screws up your ability to socialize
romance is the most social thing a human does
picrel mom and dad. both civil engineers

Attached: 57822513-10816777-image-a-4_1652576239384[1].jpg (962x722, 110.91K)

mutt's law

True... ww2 had multimillions dead so the government forced the UGLIES to breed to replace the lost population, and now in the 21st century we have the incel problem. Not to mention it's even worse with feminism and social media. Millions if not billions of incel men around the world. Inceldom breeds REBELLION.