What mind-altering drugs was he on - or stopped taking - like all other mass shooters...

What mind-altering drugs was he on - or stopped taking - like all other mass shooters? This is the only rational explanation that makes any sense.

Attached: 64A1FFFE-56A3-4449-9694-723B3AA1C836.jpg (568x1295, 147.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2020/oct/31/americans-killed-protests-political-unrest-acled
fox11online.com/on-fox-11/gallery/pofficers-shot-at-protest-in-dallas-reports?photo=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Interesting how not even 2 weeks after Biden administration gets called out infront of Congress for not persecuting a single White Supremacist attack after claiming it is the number one lethal threat for the last few years and calling into question DHS funding, then this happens. Seems totally random.

MKUltra was activated

If I had to guess? based on the kinds of people who post here, probably adderall (amphetamine) or meth. If anything.

Didn't realize Theon Greyjoy was a mass shooter, baka my head

That is the real question

Nah, it usually is the jewish genes combined with the jewish voodoo, but the truth is... it's just fake.

The last psyop about the nogger who admired Yakub is an example of victim of jewish/freemason voodoo.
The themes, confusion, obsession, ... but it's also fake.

Why is he wearing camo? He's not in the military. He's not in a war. It does nothing to conceal or protect him. This is fucking retarded. BOOTS? Why? To slow you down? This larping Nigger went to far.

I fucking blame America First and Groypers. I know this Motherfucker was a fan, I'm calling it right now. You Nick Fuentes fucks have to go back, and kill yourselves.

Attached: PotableAbsoluteBurro-max-1mb.gif (236x224, 794.75K)

This is closer to the truth than what he wrote

None.

It's autism. Extreme rage, detachment from reality, hype-fixation on specific things, unregulated emotion, lack of understanding of consequences, and dampened capacity for empathy.

All mass shooters that are not psychotic or jihadis have autism.

He was on high doses of crime statistics and dank memes. Since leftists don’t know how to meme, he was mindbroken.

I bet it is SSRI's that shit makes kids shoot up schools and mothers kill their children.

Being a closet homosexual and an autist. Jesus Chris what a faggot.

>play online and win

Can we talk about all the mass shootings during BLM riots?

probably lsd and/or cannabis

funny i don't recall any

His boots are too big. What’s that all about?

> This is the mystery meat creatura calling you nigger on Rust.

"The Redpill"

It's American doctrine to be wearing camo patterns if you're killing civilians
>m4 atg

Happens all the time
theguardian.com/world/2020/oct/31/americans-killed-protests-political-unrest-acled

fox11online.com/on-fox-11/gallery/pofficers-shot-at-protest-in-dallas-reports?photo=1

I can keep sending links but i dont want to be flagged as spam.