BUFFALO EVENT

what do we have on this Any Forums? webm, info, clips, anything? i saw hochul talking about it and how websites allow White supremacy talk, information, encouragement, etc...we all know she means us kek.
>inb4 glowie
fuck you for thinking it, im just a jew york resident wanting to watch

Attached: 1652350858299.jpg (720x960, 283.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/377641019/#377644202
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

RILEY = 33
CUBE symbolism
Police car 036 = 666
NIGGER holding checker board bag

Attached: 649F5C3C-EF49-409B-94BF-BF4817264C87.jpg (828x516, 480.05K)

Well while y'all are defending a white neo-nazi, the grown-ups in the room are defending women against theocratic rapists.

checked and trips of truth, i agree that this was likely a masonic ff. probably to try and prevent conceal carry in ny, theres a court case about it now, but im not sure if its ny only or a scotus thing

>payton gendrin
apparently was his name ..any proof hes a neo-nazi? or is that just speculation? 2 whites were shot, so he wasnt that focused on killing niggers was he
>grown ups
>worried because they may not be able to slaughter babies in some places
>worried about theoretical rapists
>theoretical
im calling troll on that one

stop with this conspiracy theory number shit. it's cringe.

Why are all these niggers behind the police tape? Are the (((witnesses))) who happened to be out spending they EBT cash?

Signs of a False Flag
1. Asks you to respond emotionally rather than intellectually.
2. Strips the event of context, such as the contemporary factual setting, geopolitical reality, or historical awareness.
3. Demands a rush to judgment before a diligent, independent inquiry occurs.
4. Collectivizes judgment, by taking an individual event, and demands you blame an entire culture, religion, race, ancestry, community or country for it.
5. The only explicable motive offered for the offending action is irrational evil or utterly stupid immorality, as it is against the rational interest of the offender to commit the act for the reasons alleged.

He supposedly wrote a manifesto similar to that of the Christchurch shooter. Kids who do shit like this are so stupid. Not only is it cruel and disgusting, it also only goes against their own goals.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/377641019/#377644202
Manifesto confirmed fake.

this, i just want to watch the niggers die and have info to fight normies with

Attached: 1652531550223.jpg (1024x913, 60.17K)

>stop noticing things GOY!
we see you kike. Your majik is getting weaker

Attached: F7C2D80D-0433-4B6A-AE15-587D3B00AD4A.jpg (220x220, 18.94K)

That's discussed in the link I just provided in . He didn't write a manifesto "similar" to it, he literally copied and pasted.

Attached: incel terrorist.jpg (1126x685, 340.99K)

you're actually fucking idiotic

checked. plus today is a full blood moon the day after Friday the 13th. litteraly could not have chosen a more symbolic day to do this.

i heard something about one, but havent heard details about it yet. zoomers are dumb, we all know that user. idk about going against goals though, look how many people have read Teddy Ks writings and actually agree with him now

idk about the numbers but the cube is interesting

wasn't there a manifesto of his where he included how only argentina is the only white country (lmao has he ever been on Any Forums) a birth rate over 2.1

thanks fren, also checked

Attached: 1652526968678.png (225x225, 9.72K)

Yeah that's in the Buffalo shooter's manifesto. Shit had me dying.

teddy k actually had actual writing. this dumbass could only manage a mostly copied manifesto of the most basic shit u could learn off Any Forums in a day.