25 page essay assigned for being anti-LGBT

Almost unbelievable. Almost.

Attached: 25 Page Essay.png (853x875, 482.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/political/florida-judge-orders-vandal-write-25-pages-lgbt-fiction
youtu.be/ZKiDqoUjiCI
archive.org/details/iygagtw-ebook-review-copy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Forgot link:

zerohedge.com/political/florida-judge-orders-vandal-write-25-pages-lgbt-fiction

From the article:
>In addition to instructing Jerich to research the 49 people killed in the Pulse attack, [the judge] said, “I want your own brief summary of why people are so hateful and why people lash out against the gay community.”

Should write erotica starring said judge

this, its only fiction anyway.

>take plea deal to avoid jail and a fine
>but, why is this a bullshit task assigned to me?

I had to write a 3 page "maturity essay" in highschool about important white people in my community because I had brake checked a bitch and her worthless spawn broke a couple ribs into it's lung

This is the end result of the protestant reformation

youtu.be/ZKiDqoUjiCI

Attached: Pearls of the protestant reformation .jpg (720x747, 127.07K)

Preaching to choir, fren

archive.org/details/iygagtw-ebook-review-copy

Attached: IYGAGTW Cover.png (1169x1793, 3.47M)

>commit a blatant hate crime
>get 0 jail time or fee
>not even community service
>just write a paper like you are in highschool
>still complain and have people write articles about this "injustice"

whyte people really have 0 self awareness.

>deface fag flag by burning rubber
>25 pages

>kill defenseless girl
>10 years

>help kill another girl
>14 years

>torch mosque
>15 years

>burn fag flag
>17 years

What is wrong with the U.S.?

Attached: 1625183860078.jpg (3219x1303, 683.8K)

>reckless driving is a hate crime
you faggots really are desperate arent you?

>implying that most gays are even supportive of the LGBT mafia at this point
LGBT is a leftie glowop the same way Qanon is for the right

It is an op, but you are delusional if you think most gays don't go along with the charade

>It is an op, but you are delusional if you think most gays don't go along with the charade
In the same way that most humans got vaxxed. Take any group of people and most of them will invariably be NPCs. They don't go along because they believe the message, but because they want to belong in a herd.

In the case of gays, it is both things. They put on the deviant masquerade for attention, but many of them unironically believe the lie that homosexuality/transgenderism is normal. Truth is, it is a defect or a cry for attention, if not both

Not to mention a disgrace to the circle of life

Homo is "normal" insofar that it doesn't impact their productivity in society or even their happiness at least in theory. It's abnormal in the same way a skin tag is. Like sure it's technically a defect a deviation yadda yadda but why fucking care.

oh boy, crime stat posting for faggots and their pedophilia as starting point. then we can go into their degenerate lifestyle and avgeraging 100s of sexual partners even while "married". we can discuss grooming stats, rape and more. i would ask if its okay to have more pages from the judge and if he wants visual aids, graphs or government stat citations included.

If they kept to their own and left others out of it, they wouldn't have any problems. The pushback they receive is a result of them not keeping to themselves. They make their sexuality a public problem

Of course, that's why it's a defect. A being should not naturally seek to eliminate its bloodline from the Earth

I guess the problem is that people like you see two guys together and inherently picture them doing sexual things and get offended. I wonder why that happens.

Mmmmh. Judge can't order someone to commit a crime OP. They are in Florida. Can't say it.

In case you hadn't noticed, they shoehorn homosexuality into all facets of media. They put rainbow flags all over the place and make a point to teach homosexuality to children. Then when someone reacts to the degeneracy, someone like you comes along to strawman and gaslight. It's sad, user.

Attached: arachnophobic.jpg (640x392, 24.43K)

>t. Peculiar buck.

Perhaps but who is (((they)))? Is it the fags next door? No it's the usual old jewish fucks using the same old divide and conquer over and over, and you're falling for it.