Who else gets physically sick to their stomach at these mass shootings of innocent people? This shit always wrecks me...

Who else gets physically sick to their stomach at these mass shootings of innocent people? This shit always wrecks me, regardless of racial context.

Attached: istockphoto-498837830-170667a.jpg (509x339, 65.7K)

That is exactly how I feel

I too am tired of the government massacring my people for political gain.

THERE ARE MASSACRES GOING ON IN AFRICA THIS VERY MINUTE

WOMEN AND CHILDREN GETTING HACKED TO DEATH WITH MACHETES

ye its fucked up. shooting a bunch of civilians in a supermarket isnt getting any point across other than u being a piece of trash

9/11 especially, government dogs murdered lot of good people that day

Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, Ukraine. Your tax dollars do this regularly in other people's countries

It was fake and it was a glownigger event, so I don't feel sick to my stomach at anything other than the complete lack of ability of the glowniggers.

I love NA so much You wouldn't believe. Decentralization of USA web monopolies is almost impossible. Watching another superpower collapse under hidden hand of jews is nothing I would like to see.

Down with Africa! Wait, that's not PC enough...

I wish the glowies didn't like massacring their own civilians :(

Yeah, not to mention the people killed after the fact, by merely living near the smoldering mess of the buildings, exposed to the airborne asbestos that Larry didn't want to clean up...

Especially on Blood Moons... Sick occult fucks.

nope, dead niggers does not upset me

I get physically sick when there's no video.

Any Forums is literally trash tier like everything else. There are no good websites left. Time to neck.

>Who else gets physically sick to their stomach
I always check what I DRINK/ eat.

Absolutely, this is horrible.

Time to jump.

And that's a good thing

Attached: c6d9241b7684ec967c6bc7423d0cdb48_w200.gif (200x160, 333.81K)

Tell mossad to "quit it" them memefag.

true.

You’ve been mentally programmed by trauma based mind control. Cut down on reading news, watching T.V. and using the internet. Any Forums is also used by CIA to effectively MK large groups of people. Look up controlled breathing. Do not leave your computer on at night while you sleep, do not leave cellular devices close together for an extended period of time, do not look at photos or videos. Try to spend as much time in nature as possible.

people die every day you weak willed faggot. Some take weeks or months to die and it's pure agony. Worse ways to die exist than a quick death from 556.

Europe and China are actively funding and arming the Central and Southern Africans

Much like our own government is actively arming Central American criminal activity, and Northern Africa/Middle East extremism.

You get used to it.

Attached: 1635397286458.png (1440x900, 533.92K)

>Try to spend as much time in nature as possible.
Based and Godpilled.

Woke people. I dont see how it has anything to do with you. Why care?

You heard or saw the Movie 2000 Mules right?!
Trump Won!

Attached: 6D30A11C-5605-44D4-BB03-CD3B9082E785.jpg (1024x768, 142.08K)

Yes; always. I still think they can be justified in some instances. For example with Christchurch it's just a shame it took so long.

Attached: good ol' pakis.webm (568x320, 2.99M)