I D I O T S

Every single one of these mass shooters trying to start a race war or trying to get back at the world, keep shooting up random people, in turn, making everything worse for the rest of us. As much as I enjoy seeing sick disturbing shit, you mass shooters are fucking retarded. Ooooooo you’re such a bad ass, shooting people who can’t shoot back… so tough… you sure showed the world and taught everyone a lesson. If you were really a badass MF you would go to a military base and start trying to shoot people. See how long that shootout lasts. All you dumb niggers are doing is making more guns laws for the rest of us. More social control. More laws. Letting the left shit all over us more. You’re fucking faggots. Stop shooting up random places. Why don’t you go to Mexico and shoot some people down there? Go kill some cartel members and then maybe you will be our hero…. Cause of right now youre just a faggot pussy. You are playing on easy mode. Pussy. A child with a gun could kill people in a super market KEK. Every time one of you faggots FUCKS shit up…. The RETARD liberals in canada try to restrict our guns more in canada. Fuck off faggots.

Attached: 882DD3F0-84B5-4182-92D5-503FD786EAFD.jpg (400x400, 20.71K)

Why does this logic not apply to any race except white people? Where are the muslims crying out about how every muslim attack hurts them?

Attached: 4e5.jpg (650x488, 52.53K)

Who cares dude. Chaos is a ladder.

Did anyone else catch those glowie posts of that joker wannabe saying he's gonna go on a killing spree a couple days ago? Everyone called it cringe and gay so I wonder if the glowies decided to drop the joker act for this false flag?

remember how immigration and trucks were banned after this one?

Attached: _90396596_98629ae5-c4ae-4c93-b210-2115a9e116fc.jpg (640x360, 38.42K)

They want there to be a cascade effect. They want to be the martyr that started the boogaloo. Then they just go down despised by most people.

Surprised more people aren't thinking like this. It genuinely just seems like some retarded kid with nothing better to do got baited into doing something he thought would make a difference.

I don’t know. If I was a conspiracy guy, I would say there’s too much fluoride in the water.

This

glowniggers gonna glow

Can we all agree that this is the right moment for a large-scale gun buyback so that we can get guns out of the hands of white supremacists who have been radicalized on Any Forums?

Attached: Gun crushing festival.jpg (940x627, 109.96K)

This. They're just less intelligent McVeigh-WannaBe's.

It's obviously a psyop.
>"hurr Any Forums radicalized me and educated me on who the REAL threat is"
>doesn't name the jew
Yeah ok

Right? It does exactly the opposite of what they try and accomplish. EVERY SINGLE TIME. No previous shooter has ever accomplished something, even the high score champ, I think the Vegas cunt? Can’t even remember his name anymore. This latest cunt only killed 10? Kek… fucking pathetic. Can’t even get a high score shooting fish in a barrel.

No. I like my guns. I own a lot of them and target shoot on the regular. Take away guns and he will use a knife or a bomb. Guns are awesome. It’s just too bad some mentally retarded people have access to them in the USA

>No. I like my guns. I own a lot of them and target shoot on the regular. Take away guns and he will use a knife or a bomb. Guns are awesome. It’s just too bad some mentally retarded people have access to them in the USA
This is honestly exactly what the terrorist shooter would have said, which is why we need to take away guns from people such as yourself.

No guns for haters!

Attached: pol's gun 3.jpg (764x1024, 225.03K)

> It does exactly the opposite of what they try and accomplish. EVERY SINGLE TIME.
Cite an example of this please? Has the USA banned guns yet?

Different gun mentality in canada. I see how it’s a protected right in the USA and that’s great. But should a mentally retarded person be allowed to drive a semi truck? No. Retards shouldn’t own guns either. In canada we have gun licenses that sift through and don’t let retards own guns which is great. It’s easy as fuck to buy guns in canada. I literally walked into Bass Pro last week and got a Savage Axis rifle. Walked right out the front door. It’s not hard to get guns in canada if you are of sound body and mind. I’m very right leaning but fucking retardant don’t deserve guns. They should have been drowned in a burlap sack after birth (cause abortion is wrong kek)

>I'm very right leaning
>OY VEY WHERE'S YOUR LICENSE GOY
holy shit

Obviously the retard test for gun ownership isn't good enough because it didn't catch this guy.

Maybe gun licenses should have as a requirement a two-page essay on beliefs about race and racism. This would catch most of the retards.

Attached: Do Racism, Conservatism, and Low I.Q. Go Hand in Hand Psychology Today - Google Chrome 12212015 112632 PM.jpg (1126x844, 281.05K)

It was meant in the context that these people are trying to incite revolution half the time and it just backfired and the gov clamps down harder on people with democrats try to make gun free zones and other stupid shit like that. Look at California gun laws… retarded to the max.

No one can ever provide an example of domestic terrorism being anything other than poisoning the well. It doesn’t work, it never has. Domestic terrorism is how you get normalfags to turn on you

Those are Americans.

> it just backfired
It didn't though? Nothing bad has happened to gun rights in this country as a result of mass shootings. This is a moronic statement.
> the gov clamps down harder on people with democrats try to make gun free zones
again, cite an example that can be directly tied to a shooting
>California
California gun laws were not the result of a mass shooting, but immigration and progressive idiocy

GO HERE: Any Forums IS A BOARD OF PEACE... Any Forums IS A HISPANIC BOARD THAT DOES NOT CONDONE VIOLENCE AGAINST THE NEGROS!!!

>The colonization and genocide of Constantinople by muslims, not only led to Turkey stopped being part of Europe, but also to the fall of oriental Europe and further colonization of the oriental Mediterranean. In the extreme occident, muslims had been invading Spain and closing the Mare Nostrum to destroy all civilization in between. With the retaking of Granada in 1492 and the expulsion of the Nazari dynasty, Hispanics broke the occidental dominion of the muslims and all of Europe, from Lisboa to the Urals, celebrated this Hispanic accomplishment. Immediately after this, the discovery, conquest, and evangelization of the American continent takes place. The racist anti-Hispanic exegetists that promote the barbaric chronocentrism that is the Black Legend overlook the elaboration of the Laws of Indies and the Law of Burgos (1512) which gave Native Americans the same legal status as the Native Castilians. Native Americans were Spaniards for the mere fact that the Hispanics Monarchy arrived there. The difference between the enslaving Anglo-Saxon colonialism AND the Christian Hispanic Imperialism is that: Where ever the protestant went, their first buildings were a bank, a slave market, and a masonic lodge; where ever Hispanics went, their first buildings were a school (posteriorly a university), a hospital, and a church.

Attached: troompa.png (443x167, 39.82K)

after having read the manifesto, i am perplexed.
the guy was very clearly Autistic to some degree, half the fucking thing is about his CoD style loadout.
but what perplexes me the most is that later, when he's copying Tarrant's manifesto, he acknowledges that he is supposed to kill politicians and that the J is the enemy, but he does this.
i think that, in his soul, he was really a coward who didn't want an actual fight.

>Domestic terrorism is how you get normalfags to turn on you
cite an example. Why does this logic only apply to white attackers? Where are the muslim and nigger equivalents of you whining about how every attack they commit is actually a bad thing for them and furiously disavowing?

Attached: malvo.jpg (1744x1254, 129.08K)

Right here nigger

Attached: F9A5F9B0-915B-46DF-80CC-16D9F7CB6125.jpg (1284x2320, 557.32K)

Maybe if you spent more time outside of pasty boards filled with white retards you would notice that they do the same shit?

"This makes our people look bad" is something the say ALL the time.

You’re literally too stupid to argue with. Anyone who says gun crime doesn’t equate to more gun laws is clearly mentally retarded and shouldn’t own guns.