Blood Moon Coming: GET IN HERE

Instead of worrying about dates, you should be paying attention to astronomical signs. The upcoming blood moon is an indicator of war, famine, pestilence, and God's judgment.

After prayer today, God sent me this verse:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ezekiel 2:9-3:19&version=NKJV#amp_tf=From %1$s&aoh=16525664346877&referrer=https://www.google.com&share=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ezekiel%202%3A9-3%3A19&version=NKJV

I am supposed to warn you to prepare. Stop worrying about dates or 2 weeks. The time is here. Even if you are not religious, a collapse is inevitable.

Now, about the abortion thing - you are being deceived. Though God is strongly against abortion, they are using the ongoing abortion thing to argue for taking away our rights. They will try to use the "my body, my choice" thing against Christians. If law gets rid of abortion, then what about medical freedom in general (the vaccine)? Satan plays dirty, and if you play either side, you lose.

No more worrying about politics. It is all a joke and a lie. Get right with God and be not of this world in ANY way.

I didn't want to make this post but God tells me a few will see it and it will matter to them.

This is political because the upcoming blood moon is a symbol of upcoming disorder and chaos.

Remain strong, brothers and sisters. Go out tonight and stock up what you can. There is going to be chaos in stores soon that you will want to avoid.

The eclipse of America (Babylon) is coming.

Attached: IMG_20220514_161811.jpg (500x441, 120.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GAIcet1mQwg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why preach here?

But the house of Israel will not listen to you, (G)because they will not listen to Me; (H)for all the house of Israel are [a]impudent and hard-hearted. 8 Behold, I have made your face strong against their faces, and your forehead strong against their foreheads. 9 (I)Like adamant stone, harder than flint, I have made your forehead; (J)do not be afraid of them, nor be dismayed at their looks, though they are a rebellious house.”

You all are the modern house of Isreal, many of you the true Isrealites.

Your hearts are hardened. Time to wake up and get right with God.

If one person receives this message, please let me know.

reading right now

Saw this earlier today, I think they are planning a crash or something on Monday, 5-16.

Attached: 5-16.jpg (1668x1151, 1.13M)

Praise kek im reading it

Bless you, user

Roger

if you are so worried about a lunar eclipse. better not go down the rabbit hole and see how there is a pandemic every time Saturn and Pluto are in conjunction and how a lot of astrologers were waning us about a coming pandemic in 2020.

I am sensing something economic and more to be revealed about the vaccine though they are doing everything they can to prolong and hide it.

I don't want to be a false prophet and give dates.

But I do think the blood moon is a sign to pay attention to.

I swear I wasn't going to write this and then I requested a verse.

The verse I got (posted above) said that if I don't warn others about things then blood is on my hands.

Just some food for thought user.

Blackrock was behind the attack on the crypto currency Luna. Which devalued the coin until it was zero.

Why does this matter? Because at one point it was worth $100 and considered a stable coin. people had their life savings in it.

It went to zero on the only friday the 13th of the year. Multiple people killed themselves. There was a blood sacrifice.

>25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

Attached: 1628952216243.png (657x527, 26.62K)

Praise God, not kek

They definitely aren't done with pandemics.

As more of the vaxxed start to die they will have to blame something.

It's possible they are going to be releasing something else soon that is going to create sores and other deadly effects in the vaxxed.

Brother, I am weary of false prediction.

Get out of the city.

Attached: 1652386654613.jpg (250x236, 4.9K)

2 more weeks right?

isnt the blood moon once every 50 years? there was one i watched like last year. which was cool cause i didnt know it was a real thing when i played breath of the wild, so i imagined that creepy music when it happend

Lmao reminds me of a mark twain novel where the protagonist goes back in time and happens to remember a solar eclipse and all the brainlets worship him after

Thank you. The message from God is that any post with a date is a lie, psyop, or distraction to leave you unprepared and give up on prepping.

God said to pay attention to signs in the sky, as Satan messes with time itself.

Us elections coming up so they need panic and more mail in voting.
Market won't collapse because they're only ruining it enough to force great reset. They don't want to cause a Sri Lanka situation where we kill them all.

>I am supposed to warn you to prepare. Stop worrying about dates or 2 weeks. The time is here.
The time is always just two more weeks.

>Even if you are not religious, a collapse is inevitable.
Fact

>Now, about the abortion thing - you are being deceived. Though God is strongly against abortion, they are using the ongoing abortion thing to argue for taking away our rights. They will try to use the "my body, my choice" thing against Christians. If law gets rid of abortion, then what about medical freedom in general (the vaccine)? Satan plays dirty, and if you play either side, you lose.
More facts. That this happened just before midterms where the demonrats were going to get slaughtered is no mere coincidence.

>No more worrying about politics. It is all a joke and a lie. Get right with God and be not of this world in ANY way.
You may have a point.

>shelves don't even have baby formula
>"Remain strong, brothers and sisters. Go out tonight and stock up what you can."
fml ngmi

This. Pray to God about instructions and direction.

>5 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.
>2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
>3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
>4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

Attached: 1632842670314.jpg (615x400, 5.65K)

Judgment is nigh.

Attached: judgment cut end.png (890x411, 768.83K)

This is a good post user, God bless you

youtube.com/watch?v=GAIcet1mQwg

Attached: larry fink.jpg (1080x769, 157.72K)

I didn't want to even post the message. I just was told I should.

Dates are not important.

We are in the time now. It is happening now, all around us.

Media is lying nonstop but we are in the end times.

As in the days of Noah, so it is now.

God bless you, user. Things seem a little quiet right now, don't they?

Thank you, user. Don't others see the reason they sabotage this board so much?

You all are some of the last free thinkers in America.

They are trying to everything to destroy your morale.

TWO MORE DAYS

Attached: 1565734327359.jpg (593x767, 54.64K)

Do not blaspheme our Lord, Jesus.

Checked. Amen.

Unironically this time for real. Pray brothers. Rapture is coming

If only. The sooner, the better.

Attached: 1624730180179.jpg (466x349, 31.13K)

Do you think the rapture or something else?

I tend to think the rapture is mid trib but I could be wrong.