NEW PHOTO OF THE SHOOTER

NEW PHOTO OF THE SHOOTER

ITS THE GUY IN THE ORANGE SHIRT

Attached: D537FB29-633C-4BB3-B11D-93F78361CCF5.jpg (750x918, 72.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FuOhQZP821o
youtube.com/watch?v=kzyLuUxMtGY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wiggers do it again

why is the nigger wearing earbuds for a photo? why didnt the teacher tell him to remove them

zoomer goes zoomie

Oh, thank you for pointing out that it was the white guy that was the mass shooter. I would have never guessed.

AYO HE BE BUSSIN NO CAP
SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESH

at least he mostly killed nigs, should have taken some pigs and glowies with him too though

blacks just do gay shit every waking moment of their existence. there's literally nothing anyone can do.

LOL THAT IS BLADEE AND ECCO

wtf he's black???

SOMEONE POST THIS TO TWITTER QUICK

THE THOUSAND COCK STARE.

Attached: aaa.jpg (229x270, 15.91K)

i knew it was fucking bladee

They have no internal monolog or visual imagination. It's why they always have to have music going.

Please pray for my friend, John. This is his yearbook photo. He's in critical condition in the ICU right now.

Attached: john.jpg (640x640, 62.01K)

>why didnt the teacher tell him to remove them
Nigga he couldn't hear he got earbuds in.

He looks disturbed and creepy.

more

Attached: 894569.gif (200x200, 22.55K)

THE THOUSAND DOUBLE BACON CHEESEBURGER STARE.

Attached: 1652567119364.jpg (377x348, 33.74K)

bladee... how could you do this

Attached: 590687678.jpg (600x600, 21.83K)

Because the media told him black guys look cool when they do that or something, who tf knows with these people.

Look at how dominant the black guy appears to be lmao what a Any Forumsfag

>Jurasek
Literally Czech name. I knew there is something more behind his autism

Take a knife and drain your life

HOLY SHIT ITS THIS GUY CONFIRMED WTF

Attached: draaaaingaang.jpg (1170x1166, 1.24M)

kek he even has the shooter look

>Czech
Hey, Henry's come to see us!

Nice photoshop but here’s the real picture

Attached: 899F9DFE-43AA-4110-A474-453411498519.jpg (678x1024, 58.07K)

Looks focused!

Attached: trump-bat.jpg (662x445, 65.29K)

Drain gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang

i think that person's gay..

another autist
another incel

FEELS GOOD TO BE WHITE

DRAAAAIN GAAAANG

curious about his scripps

BLADEE NO

his face and body language did always seem oddly familiar to me

Attached: fett-kek.jpg (320x480, 17.58K)

am I the only one who doesn't go to yearbook photoshoots ?

i know if I fuck up someday my face will be plastered on the internet so I avoid being photographied

WE SHOULD BAN MINECRAFT N SHIT

protec-pasta:

Any Forums IS A BOARD OF PEACE... Any Forums IS A HISPANIC BOARD THAT DOES NOT CONDONE VIOLENCE AGAINST THE NEGROS!!!

>The colonization and genocide of Constantinople by muslims, not only led to Turkey stopped being part of Europe, but also to the fall of oriental Europe and further colonization of the oriental Mediterranean. In the extreme occident, muslims had been invading Spain and closing the Mare Nostrum to destroy all civilization in between. With the retaking of Granada in 1492 and the expulsion of the Nazari dynasty, Hispanics broke the occidental dominion of the muslims and all of Europe, from Lisboa to the Urals, celebrated this Hispanic accomplishment. Immediately after this, the discovery, conquest, and evangelization of the American continent takes place. The racist anti-Hispanic exegetists that promote the barbaric chronocentrism that is the Black Legend overlook the elaboration of the Laws of Indies and the Law of Burgos (1512) which gave Native Americans the same legal status as the Native Castilians. Native Americans were Spaniards for the mere fact that the Hispanics Monarchy arrived there. The difference between the enslaving Anglo-Saxon colonialism AND the Christian Hispanic Imperialism is that: Where ever the protestant went, their first buildings were a bank, a slave market, and a masonic lodge; where ever Hispanics went, their first buildings were a school (posteriorly a university), a hospital, and a church.

Attached: 1 0 o.jpg (852x1136, 254.07K)

KEK my name is literally czech variant of the name Henry
youtube.com/watch?v=FuOhQZP821o

>Murdoch chan simp name fag
>Long stupid copy pasta nobody is reading
>Any Forums IS LE BOARD OF PEACE schizo shit

Consider killing yourself fag

this was stupid but i still laughed

he looks like a disturbed chad you wouldnt want to tease too much

Man if a Czech married a Korean and had a child together it would make a great movie name.

>why is the nigger wearing earbuds for a photo? why didnt the teacher tell him to remove them

youtube.com/watch?v=kzyLuUxMtGY

because class photos are stupid as fuck. I don't give a fuck about you crackers. School in the West was originally supposed to be like a family but we brown people don't believe in shit like that. I have no relations with you fucking crackers.

Don't kid yourself!

Niggers are fucking animals.

ok nigger

Attached: 1652192457530m.jpg (984x1024, 70.48K)

Why the long face

Blow it out your ass Hector

6 in the morning im thinking i shit on myself

NEW PIC

Attached: 32f3052ac1aaa027f06623355b712432.gif (170x170, 1.76M)

Attached: 1649237609557.jpg (1024x768, 151.33K)

No it's actually the smiling guy with glasses getting fucked by a nigger from behind.

A BLADEE JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE WTF BROS DRAIN GANGGG

book was good. i enjoyed the audioread

Cute. Post bussy now.

new chud just dropped

Bladee?