How hard is it to understand this?

How hard is it to understand this?

Attached: B80EE108-A489-4B4A-9ABA-F3A9B6B967C1.jpg (768x768, 113.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/O7KEFdL96tdT/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is a fallacy. We don't hate White people. We just want them to step aside to allow people of color and Jewish folks to have louder voices. That's all

Bait

It's buying into divisive propaganda. What you haven't figured out is that it's not other humans who are against you, it's Satan masquerading as humans. Satan wants to drive you to extremes. Whether you are a white supremacist or a black supremacist, you serve the same master. Your race does not define you. Your skin color does not define you. You are who you are. You should not feel pride for the deeds of people other than you. You should only feel pride for what you have done.

Here's the whole of the truth that you need to know and concern yourself with: Jesus Christ is your savior, and died for your sins. Don't worry about anything else. Make right with that.

>racism is a disease
Look, all I care about is, can I collect disability?

I’m standing my ground. If someone tries mentioning this shooting to me, I’m immediately talking about Waukesha. This entire thing is going to be fodder for anti white propaganda and I’m standing my ground. I’m done feeling bad for this kind of stuff when they treat me like your pic related or when they cover up nigger hate crimes like Waukesha. Sucks it happened but idc. Yes, I’m right wing. Yes, I care about my people above others. No, one person shooting up a supermarket doesn’t charge that, and pushing this narrative while covering up every other black on white crime in this country only emboldens me even more.

Based

Attached: don3.jpg (400x400, 30.88K)

Based.

That dude is racist.

sage. Racism will be eradicated if white people have nobody to be racist about

I see the direction very clearly

Attached: 1651217040163m.jpg (1024x686, 71.77K)

based and with you bro

Attached: 1651002384008.png (634x153, 37.23K)

so many newfags these days

bitchute.com/video/O7KEFdL96tdT/

you're here forever

Attached: 1577916034558[1].jpg (391x391, 21.07K)

black people big mad

We don’t hate whites. We just wish to fuck their women en masse to create a new and improved race.

bait

Its okay if we replace them in their own homeland

Population and immigration trends are math and math is racists

Inshallah, baiting brother

nah racism is good and all you want is government to gib you our gibs

>Waukesha

Don't forget Winter Garden

Attached: 1639917127348.jpg (1077x1159, 157.35K)

Never even heard of that one and I thought I said a good job keeping track of nigger on white crimes. Thanks user.

>it's Satan
>You should not feel pride for the deeds of people other than you.
>You should only feel pride for what you have done.

I'm with you 95% of the way, but that 5% is how the devil creeps in. Pride of self is the sin of the Adversary. It is the cardinal sin of all sins.

>Never even heard of that one and I thought I said a good job keeping track of nigger on white crimes. Thanks user.

It was in the news for about two days. When they realized he was black it got a lot quieter. When they realized what his politics were, all coverage ceased within a few hours.

Niggers already have louder voices.