Happy Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month, California!

Happy Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month, California!
itt we say something nice about the asian community.

Attached: incel-cops.jpg (640x938, 86.55K)

I have never approached a women. And I'm not even ugly. What was this little nigger thinking?

Isn’t there another board where you can do this?

I love Asian women. Nothing but respect to my Asian bros

Oh I didn’t see “say something nice”. Asian women have the tightest pussies absolutely fantastic

the top scoring student at graduation celebrations is always an asian. no exceptions. just saw a mf bow when he got his award.

Konichiwa, dude!
>a women
u some vpn shill? Get back to work then, bum

are they really tight? the whole "tight pussy" thing has bever been an issue for me because I guess I'm not a dicklet.

I always wanted to ask each time I saw that pic: is nosecel and lipcel genuine incel lingo, or did he invent this? Kind of feel sorry for the poor fucker, he's been dealt a shitty hand in life. I'm not a fan of plastic surgery, but this is one of the few cases where I think it would be worth a shot, what's the worst thing that can happen? He might get a bit bogdanoffed, but is that really a downgrade in his case?

As a whole they hate you because you seem to segregate more than the other races.
Stop being so enthocentric.

When is Huwhite Heritage month?

>nosecel
>lipcel
Has literally not stopped black men from tucking blonde Stacie’s

Attached: 1650066150304.jpg (361x456, 39.17K)

This. Why in the hell would you risk arrest or an ass whooping from her beta orbiters just for a number?

>they are erect

Asian bros have it super hard in the west, I appreciate the fact that they only sperg out in rare occasions. Most people would just give up when they get mogged by more attractive and strong people, never mind the fact that their women are sluts who don't stand by their own people, but most of the Asian men just increase their efforts tenfold, use their excellent brains, their hardcore work ethic and persistence to make something out of themselves and suddenly they can get somewhere in the dating market. Good for you Asian brothers, I mean it. We should help by shunning these rootless sluts without shame so they have it harder to get a mon-Asian, just as they hopefully shun every Asian slut that comes to a family meeting with a white guy.

This is actually where i agree with feminism. If you look like that, DO NOT APPROACH WOMEN. They are not for you. You're just harassing them.

My girlfriend says it makes her feel so creeped out when someone like that hits on her, it's just gross. She even admitted the only reason she went on a date with me when i approached her on campus was because she thought i was hot.

Asian women are the best wives.

Asian men should go back to Asia and stop complaining about being incels. Asian men in Asia hate white women because they know, like we know, that white women are trash. This is so common white women write articles complaining about it.

Stop being an incel in a white country and go back.

Attached: 1635201218971.jpg (5000x5000, 1.91M)

Attached: 1638290138323.jpg (640x554, 51.57K)

Asian men from Asia are based.

Attached: 1647287362771.jpg (500x2191, 295.88K)

Attached: 1622574449924.png (889x524, 147.79K)

Yeah bro, but that's a bit different if we're honest, they go for the whole primal look with big muscles and black skin. They have a bit higher value in the dating market, not by a whole lot, but definitely higher.

Attached: 1635739567363.jpg (3100x3264, 2.3M)

Attached: 1639622794084.jpg (738x791, 193.72K)

I dont mind the asians here because they mind their own business.

Zhang is a meme tho

Attached: 50EA7230-1CD7-422E-9320-E063BC4AEDC1.png (310x439, 7.7K)

Attached: 57FB81C0-82E9-4D4D-91B0-56611744C344.png (310x337, 7.09K)

how can they even breed?

>Asian bros have it super hard in the west
no they don't. they are in the top tier income bracket

>My girlfriend says it makes her feel so creeped out when someone like that hits on her, it's just gross.
this is copypasta

Because they mind their own business literally.

topkek

>top tier income bracket
I think he means in terms of attraction by females.

I obv meant with getting girls. They are excellent earners to even have a shot at any kind of decent bitch.