I'm the original leaf with the full video...

I'm the original leaf with the full video, i'm petrified to post it anywhere because i don't want to be arrested in this fag country. help me post it anonymously and i will. i'm not going to jail for this shit and i'm a brainlett when it comes to anonymity. I'm actually fucking terrified right now because i think i'm the only one with a copy and I dont know what to do.

Attached: 3C85A8A0-D3D1-44E9-A069-C73659628717.jpg (600x600, 25.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

crqkllx7afomrokwx6f2sjcnl2do2i3i77hjjb4eqetlgq3cths3o6ad.onion/
tips.fbi.gov/contact
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Delete it and go to church tomorrow

The party bus is en route to your house, faggot.

I'm the original leaf with the full video, i'm petrified to post it anywhere because i don't want to be arrested in this fag country. help me post it anonymously and i will. i'm not going to jail for this shit and i'm a brainlett when it comes to anonymity. I'm actually fucking terrified right now because i think i'm the only one with a copy and I dont know what to do.

Post it on kiwi farms

Huh?

mega.nz will let you post things. It just needs an email, iirc.

>I'm the original leaf with the full video
Wow user! That’s so amazing!!!
Where did you get it?

Attached: F6511DEC-3107-49FA-AF17-406900D35BEF.jpg (1024x576, 87.13K)

You can upload it on the dark web.
I can give you the onionlink you like.

Fake nigger but regardless they wouldn't arrest the faggot for posting it they would only tell him to take it down. The thing is once something is up on the internet it circulates around and will always exist somewhere. It can no longer can contained.

Dude you could easily pass it to someone on here and let them post it. You owe to us to do it. Act like a real man.

OP isn't the original leaf, he's an attention whore
If he was the original leaf, he'd post a new screenshot for verification and gloat

I look around me what's with all the commotion now

think i found somebody that will hurt me the most

shooting from the hip, I admit, I'm a sucker for it

falling to my knees, baby please, I hate you for this.

Attached: barbaraspectre.jpg (640x524, 70.41K)

post the fucking video you motherfucking faggot corksoaker. post it NOWWWWW

Attached: angrypepe2.jpg (600x584, 30.59K)

.. I thought you /didn't/ have a copy, you just watched it live?

EMAIL NULL ON KIWIFARM YOU GODDAMN RETARD

vpn, upload to catbox.moe, then post link here.
compretry anonimous bwo

Attached: 46549306_556005714862335_6025763280050454528_n.jpg (150x150, 5.04K)

Good morning sir, the original leaf is myself and my family. We are seeing dangerous internet traffic on your computer that may be a health concern. Allow me to connect immediately to fix the problem.

Use a free vpn and anonymous browsing, upload to anonfiles. They don’t store your data, then share link

This poster is lying. I'm actually the original leaf with the full video, i'm petrified to post it anywhere because i don't want to be arrested in this fag country. help me post it anonymously and i will. i'm not going to jail for this shit and i'm a brainlett when it comes to anonymity. I'm actually fucking terrified right now because i think i'm the only one with a copy and I dont know what to do.

Attached: FE190E3E-C0FD-408D-80A9-1C7186E48157.jpg (318x370, 18.59K)

kill yourself faggot

Fuck it you ain't answering.
Use this link
crqkllx7afomrokwx6f2sjcnl2do2i3i77hjjb4eqetlgq3cths3o6ad.onion/
It's called magator and you can find it on the hidden wiki

No, I'm the original leaf with the full video, i'm petrified to post it anywhere because i don't want to be arrested in this fag country. help me post it anonymously and i will. i'm not going to jail for this shit and i'm a brainlett when it comes to anonymity. I'm actually fucking terrified right now because i think i'm the only one with a copy and I dont know what to do.

Attached: 9560CE8B-B1A0-4C0B-8E58-AF206FBA16D6.gif (403x449, 3.02M)

Post it here

tips.fbi.gov/contact

it's 100% anonymous

Im the original nigger with the original nigger, im petrified to nigger because I dont want to nigger. Help me nigger and I will nigger. Im not going to nigger for this shit, Im a nigger when it comes to niggering. Im actually fucking niggeried right now bececause i think im the only nigger and i dont know what to do.

this, with throwaway email if paranoid

No, I'm the original leaf with the full video, i'm petrified to post it anywhere because i don't want to be arrested in this fag country. help me post it anonymously and i will. i'm not going to jail for this shit and i'm a brainlett when it comes to anonymity. I'm actually fucking terrified right now because i think i'm the only one with a copy and I dont know what to do.

Attached: 1637724704091.png (755x630, 321.16K)

You won't get nicked for that mate. Just make one of those webm things and post it. Cheers.

This could work. Feds all use iPhones.

You know that Any Forums only logs your IP. You can simply use a good VPN that will change your IP.

When they track down the Twitch channel that streamed it, it's going to include names of people in the chat during that time. Meaning anyone in there had knowledge beforehand, essentially encouraging it. Feds will get you eventually, good luck!