Roast me Any Forums

Roast me Any Forums

Attached: Weird_al_Yankovic.jpg (450x556, 41.82K)

you're ugly

Accordion shredmeister...but please grow the stash back. The world went to shit when you shaved it.

also make a sequel to UHF for fucks sake.

Wow Strong AI

Dear Cheese Sandwich, Lord and Saviour of Polka, the King of Comedic Song parodies.
I hate to tell you this, but your later albums weren't really very good.

You look like a nice guy

The greatest lyrical and musical genius of our time...

This man literally taught me to enjoy music. I was sort of autistic and didn’t care (I didn’t even know what songs he was parodying most of the time) and I learned enjoyment of music listening to him because I thought it was funny as a child.

jew

How the FUCK do you top perfection?

>The greatest lyrical and musical genius of our time
ALL time. I'm talking Dante + Bach level here.

Hes from California?

Seriously though, I cant bring myself to say anything about this man. Gonna go watch UHF now.

>top perfection?
I take it you haven't seen Matrix 4 yet?

"He is a Christian, and a married couple from the church he attends can be seen in the background on the cover of his album Poodle Hat.[68][69] His religious upbringing is reflected in his abstinence from profanity, alcohol, and drugs."

No.

A di si bio '92.?!

His last album was pretty decent. Part of the problem is that modern songs are so shit.

We all know that you are actually David Koresh trying to disguise himself with a perm.

Attached: wailing wall.gif (272x202, 1.73M)

My sister has exactly the same hair but she sits on it.

kek

Attached: 1635654433648.jpg (828x497, 119.65K)

Does anyone even hate Weird Al? Just seems amazing that even in this age of advanced degeneracy, he was able to remain relatively clean with his image for almost half a century

That's fair.

Jew

Why. Al is unfthomably based. Cool dude. OG dabbing on normies.

God bless you mate, you're a good fella.

Genius

He's Christian, and also one of the furthest things from degeneracy from any modern musician.

I don't hate him.
I once liked lady gaga but then she removed the mask and she turned out ugly.