The Balkans is Retarded

Imagine your country being shattered into pieces because some closeted serb shoved a bottle up his ass. The absolute state.

Attached: 3_ yugoslavia_map_1991_sml_en.png (531x430, 89.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Đorđe_Martinović_incident
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accession_of_Serbia_to_the_European_Union
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

N

I don't get the meme

Go back to r/historymemes

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Đorđe_Martinović_incident

Only an albanian would think he was out there masturbating with a bottle

Those croatian niggas really took that ocean view didnt they

>meme flag
>albanian
>spreading obvious bullshit
Arent you busy pretending to be an acient tribe of Europians despite having almost no history to be shitposting?

Attached: 1651274270063.gif (540x408, 49.29K)

Fratelli d'Italia

Attached: IMG_20220429_163228.jpg (1080x813, 262.5K)

According to IQ stats you're right. Is it Turkish genes? Why are Balkans so stupid?

Attached: 513544.jpg (650x567, 60.69K)

It's obvious. What would a group of Albanians want with a poor dirt Serbian farmer? Where they drunk? If that's the case then why did they plan it out, wear masks, ect.

Dude was a faggot, but Balkan niggers are so fucking retarded they let it break up Yugoslavia, resulting in wars and multiple genocides. What a bunch of low IQ monkeys.

>Obvious bullshit

Bottles in the ass, delicious BBC's

Serbs are coming out of the closest

Attached: IMG_20220512_021859.jpg (1080x991, 258.64K)

why are you trying to join european union ? why are you gay ? >en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accession_of_Serbia_to_the_European_Union

i hate my countrymen and i want to unattach myself from this shit pile of nation, i want to not give a crap about my people as evil and selfish as it sounds

You got raped by NATO and you liked it, cuck

I think that Yugoslavia should have been a unitary state with Serbia, Montenegro, Bosnia, and Croatia.
Maybe the capital could have been Sarajevo.

Yugo was multicultural, not a nation. Had its perks but it was doomed to fail.

>doomed to fail
Not really, if Stambolic stayed in charge instead of Slobo, even odds Yugo lives to the 21st century

Attached: Makedonia_real.png (1200x1271, 292.84K)

Because of what? Balkan "race" A thinks Balkan "race" B are subhumans? You are literally all the same. The country managed to keep itself together until some old Serb farmer wanted to fuck himself in the ass with a bottle in the privacy in his own field, it broke, and lied to doctors because he was to embarrassed to admit it. (Which he eventually did btw)

Albos were pressuring Kosovo Serbs to sell their properties in the 70s and 80s, it was a well known fact here. First, they would come to you with a very generous offer, above the market value, but in case you didn't comply, they would use threats and eventually violence against you and your family members. Yugoslav authorities were hiding these incidents, for the sake of their failed "unity and brotherhood" ideology and state stability.

>your country
Not my country

I used to be like this, now I feel genuinely lucky to be in this part of the world. The best option would be space, however.