Some say Russia and China are collapsing from the inside for the sheer weight of human garbage they try to repress...

Some say Russia and China are collapsing from the inside for the sheer weight of human garbage they try to repress, well if you don't let them to choose to be gay nor mentally ill then this is what you get. Then I've been thinking we're off of the schedule a tad. Cheers!

Attached: dear god I wish I were an argentinian woman reciting slavic gibberish larping as a nordic in a jewish movie.jpg (1280x720, 116.24K)

what the fuck is she looking at up there?

My dick

My cock

My penis

My schlong04yyd

that's a man

drink some water, bud

my virgeena

Wow burger that was a great observation there! Where are you from? California? Did you graduate from California's #1 university? You are so smart user.

Sorry I misread the flag disregard this statement

Literally nothing to do with this. Its economics. Ridiculous rainbow bullshit is nit desired in most places in the world. Including the West where it is being forcibly pushed on people by unelected bureaucrats.

She's just Argentinian.

Wow emu that was a great observation there! You must have graduated from emu lands #1 university? You are so smart user.

This amused me thanks.

what

My bussy

> russia collapsing
wrong

at the moment, russia is united like never before.
the only thing that can make it seem that all of Russia is divided is that the liberals began to yell even louder than before, but the majority have always given 0 shit about them - and rightly so. This is an exogenous tumor

>Oh no protests
Tiresome bullshit. I hate journalists.

I believe you 100%.

Attached: mein gesicht.jpg (1144x821, 110.99K)

fpbp

oh my god he already said it. STFU already.

Attached: your mom and me.gif (148x148, 468.45K)

deez nuts

>exogenous
That's a mighty fancy word for a ruskie.

Attached: NataliaPlane.jpg (1440x1080, 104.26K)

California lives in your head... rent-free

We have Hans at home.
>hans at home

>lolcows
>MUH rent free
You don't understand how this whole game works.

You mad bro?
How cone no one has posted the anya northmen bare ass webm yet?

Attached: NataliaIsPissedAgain.jpg (1600x1028, 73.6K)