I am a Police Officer in the most liberal city in America. Ask me anything

I am a Police Officer in the most liberal city in America. Ask me anything.

Attached: nypd.jpg (1240x744, 215.62K)

why?

if you don't do something about these niggers, I will. you won't like how i do it.

Say you get a call from a homeowner saying he shot a nigger trying to break into his home. You show up and find a bloody nigger corpse holding a knife, well past his front door, with no sign of being dragged or other suspicious evidence. Homeowner just tells you "he forced his way in, I felt my life was in danger and just shot to try to get him to stop." Then asks for his lawyer before answering any other questions.

What do?

Only 20 years of wageslavery isn't so bad

SF is probably worse to be a cop in

how many niggers are you required to blow a month? Do you have a quota?

How many dogs have you killed?
Do you shoot them for fun or are you genuinely scared?

How many Jewish cocks have you sucked this week?

How many dicks do you suck everyday?

New York isn't the most liberal city in America. That's probably San Francisco.

What would you tell your young son who tells you hes wants to grow up to be an officer just like you?

hope a nigger shoots you in the head.

Why are state troopers such faggots?
Why do they larp as nazis, crazy goofy le ebil uniforms?
Are state troopers just a leather faggot division of police?

Attached: state trooper.jpg (736x920, 106.51K)

Fpbp/end of thread

Why do you enjoy shooting dogs so much when there's perfectly good niggers to get rid of everywhere?

I hope they both shoot each other and die.

They shoot both don't worry. But the dogs are scary, especially the small fluffy ones. You never know if they're hiding a gun under all that hair.

youre a faggot hope a homeless dude rapes you

>1pbtid

How many constitutional rights have you violated? Do you wish that you didn’t have to violate constitutional rights like freedom of assembly or the right to bear arms?

Also, NYC is a mess and my Dutch ancestors who helped found it would be ashamed of what it currently is. I am sorry that you have to live there.

There is nothing to ask you. Your job isn't complicated or mysterious. It's shit work for people with low IQs.

He's part of the reason why it's so bad, don't apologize.

What's the most fucked up thing you've ever seen?

When's the last time you beat your wife?

Hows it feel to enforce tyranny, kneel to niggers, and know whites are waking up and hope you get shot by or shoot nigger and end up in prison?

You arrest the home owner on murder, take his weapons and put him in general pop with niggers telling them he shot a nigger.

NY != SF

When you gonna quit bitch?

Pension, benefits, money. 85252/year.

How many friends have left the force in the last 5 years? How many friends would you say are still there? Which NYPD would you prefer to have an unwanted encounter with and by how much? Your race as well for context.

>I am a Police Officer in the most liberal city in America. Ask me anything.
when are you going to get out of the way?

Do you hate freedom?

Why are you using a JewYork City patch and not a portland?

woah he's so decorated

What's the priority on evictions? You guys focusing more on organized crime or just going and staying fetal?

Thanks, Schlomo, but I'm still waiting for a response from OP.

>Before taxes and union dues

Attached: laugh1.gif (500x300, 351.63K)

why haven't you killed yourself?

Attached: ACC5C781-14E0-47C5-9E83-0FE877301B95.gif (205x306, 7.77K)

On the contrary.
Sheriff does evictions. We pretty much don't get involved. We just make sure no one is fighting and shit when the sheriff comes and does the eviction. See patrol guide if you think I'm lying.

>NYPD
>slow response time
story checks out

OP is a fake or such a dumb ass piece of shit that he thought Any Forums backs da blue. If the former whatever if the later he cut and ran when the thread didn't go his way with internet points.

San Fran is the biggest liberal city, theyre the biggest nigger apologists

just for the money and benefits? how do you even feel about the people you're supposed to protect? jesus.

Attached: coproaches.jpg (662x464, 110.52K)

Can you put in a good word for me. I'm trying to do the same

Well he's not very talkative, that's for sure.

The only good cops are the dead ones.

Percentage of the police that are based on race?

Ask a doctor the same thing, I promise you he'll give you the same answer as this officer.

Attached: manmade.gif (607x609, 690.18K)

> t. butthurt cockroach