Fake History/Space and Tartaria

History before 1870-1880 is probably a lot of fake shit dont let (((them))) fool ya

Why do you think people are not allowed to fly over antarctica or even go there

Giants existed

Space is fake

Half of the “historic events” are made up

On the most old buildings the letter M for 1000 was inserted after the mudflood and great reset in the “1700-1800”

We are currently living in the year 1022

Dont fall for the Jewstery stuff

Attached: 70784890-1D3F-4927-917D-0F25969EF62C.jpg (1024x879, 207.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

falsehistory.net/the-mystery-of-1000-years-missing-from-galleria-umberto/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BASED TRUTHTELLER

Actually take your meds and think for one fucking second you dumb German faggit.

>Take mind killing pills
>And by think I mean mindlessly obey what I've been told

Have you ever even questioned if you're being told the truth?

The mystery of 1000 years missing from galleria Umberto.

falsehistory.net/the-mystery-of-1000-years-missing-from-galleria-umberto/

Attached: DCCCXC-Galleria-Umberto-Fake-History.jpg (800x513, 136.59K)

>think

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."

I wish I was one of the great gigamen

I WISH A GIANT WOMAN LOVED ME EVEN THO I AM A SMALL MAN D=

Bumping for based Tartary

I think there's some credit to old buildings not being what they seem. How on Earth was this built with hand tools and if it was, how come we can't build anything but basic geometric shapes now with such powerful machinery? It should be absolutely trivial to build such a design if people could do it with hammers almost a millennium ago.

Attached: WestminsterAbbey-2-410f8042a62c419e9ebd935ed6750b00.jpg (5002x3335, 3.27M)

this is a courthouse in my rural Pennsylvania county

Attached: Somerset-County-Courthouse-Somerset-Pennsylvania.jpg (1536x1536, 1.51M)

Some American examples are insane. There's Neoclassical architecture surrounded by Africa tier shacks. Are we expected to believe the inhabitants of these shacks built that for their governors while they can't even lay bricks for their own houses?

We choose not to. The degradation of modern architecture is an often discussed plague of modernity.people were smarter and more skilled in the past

how the hell did 19th century leafs do this

Attached: istockphoto-1165758486-1024x1024.jpg (1024x690, 158.63K)

I'm not really seeing anything that couldn't be made by men
Picrel was hand built by one man including columns turned on a "lathe" made from bicycle wheels

Attached: Screenshot_20220515-051408.png (863x464, 633.56K)

Not so much the how but the why
Why build this thing in the 1800s to hear court cases for a population of like 2000 people

Just because you are retards, does not mean that the rest of us are. Now, KYS and clean the genepool.

Fair enough mate that does seem excessive maybe like most palaces for the prestige value

Communist kikes deleted Tartaria from history and replaced it with Russia.

Yes history is fake and gay.

Kys

Imagine the benis

You can go to Antarctica.
There are tours that leave from the tip of south America.
Its a short boat ride.
But it's boring. There's nothing there.

Imagine how they lied and continue lying about
>WW2 and the holohoax
>9/11
>The gulf wars
>The Rona scam
Things either you yourselve or maybe your grandparents experienced, gobbled up by NPCs without second thought. And now imagine the amount of information available to previous generations, before the interent, before the telephone, even before printed books. How easy it would be to fake history then, if they can still it do now so easily.

I don't say that I buy into the entire Tartaria/mudflood thing, but there are defintely things that make you think, and there is more than a slight possibility that a lot of "official history" has been altered and distorted to a large extent.