VAIDS

>sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S027869152200206X
When will the die offs begin?
I work for a federal agency (not a glowie). Me and all my coworkers were forced to get vaccinated to keep our jobs. Now we've returned to the office full-time, no masks or social distancing, and people are getting sick left and right. A few confirmed cases of covid, but many more cases of cold/flu like symptoms - sniffles, sneezes coughs etc. This seems abnormal considering the time of year.
Are we all unwittingly suffering from VAIDS?

Attached: 1652544292315.png (717x896, 85.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1652550273540.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=BR7qIgn_V-4
youtube.com/watch?v=MkePYpDkNzY
youtube.com/watch?v=EbjgXpU2YG8
youtube.com/watch?v=JNMdkpgi43E
youtube.com/watch?v=TvMeR3P-FvY
youtube.com/watch?v=99jiNx75030
youtube.com/watch?v=-Cho7bg5j80
youtube.com/watch?v=Zfz9L-8Y7Rg
youtube.com/watch?v=AbQrKD9WhIg
youtube.com/watch?v=7DCZt9C840U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hard to say Whether it will happen at this stage.
If it is true. You will likely die within 5 years, as this is the lifespan for untreated HIV,
I wonder if conventional HIV treatments would work, or if this is a different kind of HIV.
Probably a different kind if it is their intention to depopulate they wouldn't want conventional treatments stopping it.
With treatment you could live 20+ years.

>Probably a different kind if it is their intention to depopulate they wouldn't want conventional treatments stopping it.
Shekels says they don't mind if you live as long as you pay your monthly subscription fee.

If you got an experimental gene therapy based vaccine for the common cold with a 99.9+% survival rate you are stupid

Potentially yeah, own nothing pay for treatment with all spare money and you probably wouldn't want to have kids if you're knowingly diseased.
If it spreads sexually then eventually the entire public will be got.
Spreading it out gives them a chance to Cuck us all.
Although people would rise up and get angry if they found out they were deliberately getting AIDS, so I guess the death theory is still more likely than permanent Sickness.

Checked. No refunds. Saged

I don't think VAIDS is preceded by the HIV stage, when it's vaccine acquired you go straight to full blown AIDS
true
can't even argue

Attached: one hundred percent effective.jpg (805x725, 79.12K)

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1652550273540.webm

Attached: its_aids.png (680x485, 550.49K)

keked

Attached: 1652541453541.gif (500x500, 865.25K)

This for me was the pump the brakes points

100% effective
Dna can only get 99.999%
Nothing else on this planet except for the vaccine was 100% effective but trust us this rushed out vax is......bull....shiiiiiiiit

it's only a matter of time before they start talking about drugs to address the mrna vaids problem
it's gonna be decades of grueling suffering and crippled people who need the state to survive, so when shit really becomes scarce they're fucked

Attached: 1644812763201.jpg (568x379, 27.86K)

>Stephanie Seneff
>Greg Nigh
lol
lmao
two more weeks

>100% effective
Aprils fools!

Attached: vaxerino_100_percent.jpg (1440x1260, 287.77K)

this perspective adds a whole new dimension to the great reset / 2030 "you'll own nothing" vision - thanks for sharing

Attached: 1650839012166.png (824x990, 877.02K)

Why would you think that it plays out on the same timescale as HIV based AIDS?

>june 2022
what did xir mean by this?

warning the gr could be a cloak and dagger to extract acceptance of an “ alternate solution”
qtards are programmed to think there’s a benevolent branch of gov
don’t fall for the ever evolving beast systems

Dude, you were not "forced" to get it unless you are military...even then, you are not "forced"; you would have been admin separated with a general under honourable conditions. I've read that many were just given a flat out honourable discharge. I thank God everyday that I left active duty back in 2019.
As for being a non-glowie fed, all you had to do was submit a religious exemption letter. I have people that are very close to me in the DoD and CDC that did this and they never took it and still have their jobs. What you experienced, like all of us, were threats and pressure tactics... coercion...to do something that you didn't want to do. Hell, you could have just used the "it's the make of the beast" or "an angel told me in a dream not to take it", and you would have been fine. Look, I'm not trying to be a dick. I feel bad for people who perceived that they were forced to take this vaccine. It is difficult to knowingly gamble your future and to willingly throw yourself into terrifying freedom. If what you think I'm saying is cold, them I have even more bad news for you: IF there is something horribly wrong with the vaccine, government will simply say "well, we didn't force you to take it; you willingly accepted it" (the same thing that I've said in this reply). If I'm not mistaken, Australia has already said this. What was done to the people of the world is beyond wrong, but evil, but this is how evil wins: through fear and inaction.
You should read Doctor Faustus. When Mephistopheles appears to him, Faustus believed it was because his incantations were flawless. This wasn't true, devils appear to those who "rack the name of God" in hopes to attain their immortal soul. When people have so much self doubt and shame, imposters notice this and hurry to them in attempt to gain from their weaknesses.
I'm praying for you, friend. I truly hope that I am just a schizo-nut, but we've all seen the weird shit going on recently.

Attached: 1638816641219m.jpg (1024x434, 32.76K)

It would hypothetically be easy for them to just release another GOF virus/disease to kill off the population that's now immuno compromised, especially now that we've begun a "return to normal"

Attached: 1652049774095.jpg (960x948, 77.92K)

You're right, we weren't forced, just coerced and threatened. It's entirely self-induced. This whole situation is so fucked. If these aren't the end times, I shudder to think how much worse things will get

Attached: 1652532774812.jpg (600x559, 42.84K)

I find it very worrying that people only care about the primary effects of the mystery injections. No one seems to care about what happens when vaxlepers stroke while operating vehicles or heavy machinery. Why do you think they have hiked up gas prices and disincentivised driving?

>forced to get vaccinated to keep our jobs
It's not that hard to quit your job. There are a million videos on youtube on how to do side hustles to pay the bills.

youtube.com/watch?v=BR7qIgn_V-4 (Retail Arbitrage 101)
youtube.com/watch?v=MkePYpDkNzY (How to Sell 88K Of Used Books on Amazon)
youtube.com/watch?v=EbjgXpU2YG8 (Dollar Tree Retail Arbitrage)
youtube.com/watch?v=JNMdkpgi43E (I’m **BROKE** So I Flipped Stuff One Last Time To Get Back On The Road)
youtube.com/watch?v=TvMeR3P-FvY (Scaling Retail Arbitrage To $40k)
youtube.com/watch?v=99jiNx75030 (RETAIL ARBITRAGE - Sourcing At Marshalls for Amazon FBA)
youtube.com/watch?v=-Cho7bg5j80 (The 20 Year Old Homeless Full Time Amazon Seller)
youtube.com/watch?v=Zfz9L-8Y7Rg (How I Get Walmart To PAY My BILLS Every Month)
youtube.com/watch?v=AbQrKD9WhIg (Ebay Speedrun)
youtube.com/watch?v=7DCZt9C840U (Plan for 7 figures using online arbitrage)

It is really not difficult to make 50k/yr just thrifting and selling items on ebay and similar sites. It takes zero risk to start doing that and there are a billion and one videos showing how it's done.

There is no reason to sell your soul just because of a job especially now when there are so many other ways to make money other than a job that demands your internal biology as its possession.