Latest hate Whitey incident

>autistic white kid gets beaten up by older black kid
>has a melt down and grabs a weapon(whip) and goes to the black kids house for revenge
>Shanequa threatens to beat up the white kid for banging on her door
>Shanequa and Tyrone go banging on the White kid’s door to speak with the dad and accuse his son of damaging their property
> Rather than trying to have a civil conversation,Tyrone is being abrasive and threatening violence against a little kid
>the white dad grabs his gun and tells Tyrone to gtfo his property
>gun accidentally goes off
>Shanequa puts on a show for the cameras
old.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/up4t8f/9_year_old_boy_beats_on_black_neighbors_door_with/

Attached: 77C04C0E-9CDC-4776-95E1-87A080435BE2.png (750x1334, 1.43M)

>living with niggers
fucking kek

See a nigger, pull the trigger.

This board goes very hard
Much love from Baltimore!
I hate niggers so much its unreal

>gun went off
he did pull the trigger and now he's probably fuckded, the problem was that they relaxed in the first place enough to
-live near niggers
-let their son interact with niggers

The mere sight of one makes my stomach churn anymore. I find myself scowling at them, and they never do or say a thing. My advice? Never relax. Always look like your biggest fantasy is to just unload your mag on one. They feed off of relaxed Whites who don’t discriminate.

Which is why if you pull a gun on one, you better kill it anyway because you’re fucked either way. I’ve already made the decision that if a nigger starts recording me in a situation that is going to end up ruining my life, I’m taking the myself and as many of them out with me. This is a war. You don’t win a war by begging for forgiveness to a system that hates you when you end up in a bad situation.

The solution is obviously to throw a knife on the corpse and tell the cops you feared for your life. It's why I actually carry a knife on top of my firearm.

>autistic white kid gets beaten up by older black kid
do you have any proof of this btw? It's not addressed at all in the video, just starts with the white kid going over to the nigger's house.

Attached: Eua45MsXMAEZSvL.jpg (640x480, 33.3K)

This guy gets it. Drop knives brah.

Yep. Watched it and what a shocker, at he and the nigger cunt starts yelling "oh ma gawd". And they go to his house, recording, to confront him because his kid knocked on their door. The kid leaves when they say to fuck off. They wanted the entire thing to happen.

Also dude needs to correct his son's behavior l, don't let your kids go to niggers houses and start shit like that

Blacks and libtards are totally ignoring the fact that the white kid got beaten up by an older black boy. They’re spinning this as the white kid just being an evil racist, taught by his father, that grabbed a whip so he can go whip a little black girl for no reason other than racism.

They’re ignoring how rude and obnoxious the black dad was being and how out of line his actions were. They’re ignoring how he threatened to beat up a little kid and basically went to his neighbors house to start a fight and not to have a conversation.

And they’re ignoring how much of an act Shanequa was putting on. “Oh my God oh my God y’all are so violent”. She probably grew up surrounded by black violence everyday and Tyrone probably beats her but she’s trying to pretend like this accidental discharge was like a lynching

can u post webm?

Yeah this is all obvious to us. But to normalfags idk. They really do buy this shit. Look at the comments on r*ddit talking about cps not having the power to take this man's kid from him but suggesting we "vote to make a change".

These people worship the state. It's their God and it hates them

It’s sad, isn’t it? There’s really only one solution. It isn’t running away, it isn’t changing behavior, it’s taking our country back and not letting these freaks and uncivilized animals treat us like inmates in our own country. I want them all shot like the dogs they are but we obviously can’t just do that unfortunately.

>Blacks and libtards are totally ignoring the fact that the white kid got beaten up by an older black boy.
sauce?

Yes, I'm sure shaniqua will show that video too looking for outrage on Reddit

In the video the White dad says that his boy claims that he was jumped by Tyrone’s son on his way back from school earlier that day. And that’s totally believable if you know anything about blacks. Yet I haven’t seen a single leftist even acknowledge that. Nope, for no reason at all other than racism that white kid grabbed a weapon and went to the black kids house. And I don’t know what the daughter has to do with anything either

The only source you need is that it’s a nigger. Idc if it’s 100% true or not, niggers need curb stomped.

The daughter is a prop to garner more sympathy.

Kid looks 14 or under. Maximum juvenile charge is juvie life (21 years old) hopefully he'll be iight

this

Attached: 1520486054388.jpg (600x600, 40.54K)

Based