Why is that so called White Nationalists and White Supremacists are some of the biggest race traitors...

Why is that so called White Nationalists and White Supremacists are some of the biggest race traitors? These are the guys that are about 'saving the White race' yet they turn around and breed with Latinas and Asians?

What the fuck?

Attached: 1649788371723.webm (640x1047, 1.36M)

Is this nagatoro?

Have you seen the state of white women these days? I agree with you though. It's the main reason why I haven't impregnated a qt asian yet

Part of the Jewish plan. Like I always said to completely destroy a race they must turn against each other. And the first way to do that is by causing a gender hate war. Huwyt men of pol hates white women. Same goes for blacks, asians, Latinos and other shitskins. Pol is mossad infiltrated fyi.

Attached: 1652487537183.jpg (755x790, 159.81K)

asians are white

white women betrayed us first, they are a lost cause. I'll take a based latina any day over a blonde roastie

Attached: 1652450904486.jpg (621x631, 77.46K)

You can try marry or have surrogate child from eastern Europe.

Retard. That includes Filipinos and other shitskins. Hitler was being humbled calling them honorary aryan when in reality they're subhumans. At the end of the war Hitler called out on the Japanese as backstabbers.

Attached: 1646702277115.png (500x781, 175.54K)

says the pirate

>asians are white

Attached: BFBCEE9B-05CC-4015-AC5E-8C93752FF74D.gif (220x165, 223.5K)

It’s Latinx*
Latinx*
Latinx*

Attached: B3656FC7-AAEE-4DB7-8288-AF890A66BA53.jpg (963x1024, 131.29K)

Me
(((YOU)))

Attached: 8919408f44385b7e4c917a5b17c32f55.png (294x153, 3.79K)

These fucking retarded fashwave videos are made by shills who want to induce schizophrenia in you.

great it's this nigger again. begone jew

Attached: avatars-zb3QV9Cy4Aj2SlGB-HnAxuA-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 53.29K)

>yet they turn around and breed with Latinas and Asians?

those are just jew shill threads to encourage race mixing

STOP SHILLING THIS GOBLINA

Spic qt 3.14

Attached: spic qt.jpg (1681x2048, 791.69K)

>asians are white

honorary

Attached: asian waifu.png (1005x327, 200.09K)

It’s Compensatory. The childless, too.

>googling any US centric data like divorce rates/abortions/crime/alimony/income only lists Black, White Hispanic or 'other' as categories

Because white women only fuck BBC and leave white men out to dry

Don't like the idea of surrogates and not wealthy enough for that to work anyway. Nor do I like the idea of the mother of my child marrying me for a greencard. Children a loving mother and a father to grow up healthy. I've known enough broken households to see the truth in this.

Only a jew would support racemixing with Latinxes like the Latinx in your pic that you spam constantly on this board.

Attached: 1650341555930.png (600x600, 248.55K)

because it's impossible to justify the whole muh huwhite race 1488 LARP when indigena cuties are literally right in your country begging for a man to take care of.

Attached: large.IMG_4183.JPG.8df9138757152c5bd8de5f277d7f5e5d.jpeg.jpg (800x1200, 91.47K)

who wouldn't?

Attached: CqWZHESUEAAv6Jd.jpg (900x1200, 113.04K)

You can’t talk about how much you hate niggers, kikes, feminist, white beta males, simps, North America first, no immigrant, etc. with a white woman, dude. I’ve tried. I’ve tried to say we need to make more babies to save our race. There is nothing you can do about it. They’ll run, they will call you racist, etc.

On the other hand, I’ve learned that Asians broads agree with what I’m saying for a week, then they ask “so you’ll never have babies with me” then, sadly, because I’ve met nice and good-looking Asian girls, I have to call the whole thing off.

Sadly, white women in their 30s drink on the weekend, they go out, they take stories on their stupid fucking ig, they are willing to have babies “only if I they find the right one” while they have hit the wall a long time ago. Also, if they want to have babies, they will ask the kids to have both family names. Jesus.

So in short, because I live in a big city, white women are mostly liberal normie cunt, etc. it’s over.

have a good job, I'm not bold. Anyway.

Because they don't actually care about Whites. They're horny, and they try to justify it any way they can under some civic bullshit. Or the more delusional ones will outright say they're racial whites. The only explanation I have for that one is they've fallen so far into delusion they have to lie to their own eyes.

tl;dr - the only white nationalists that do this are horny virgins that aren't actually white nationalists.

Imagine cumning on that flab

Honestly, the brown and hapa Any Forumstards are probably the most critical of Asians. White guys simp hard for Asians

I'm finding it extremely difficult to find a white woman that even has basic values. Feminism is basically their religion at this point.

*blocks your path redneck*

Attached: tum3j4mxvs371 (1).jpg (1061x1340, 118.18K)

God I hate that stupid, mediocre mexcrement.

Because they're broken men who lack the ability to retain a white woman. I found my trad wife at a protestant church. Find God and find your waif.

It is not treason when it is done by men.
It is only treason when done by women, because only them can choose their partners.

I'm not saying not to fuck spic goblins or flatfaced gooks. I'm just saying the whole idea of "I'm saving the White race by breeding it out of existence" might be a bit of a flawed strategy.

I hate them as well. Mexicans are a trash people. They have shit taste in humor, culture and philosophy. They are a garbage migrate group all around. Fuck mexicans.