The true cost of feeding yourself WITHOUT carbs

If you don't know that carbs (processed or refined, starches, gluten, etc. fiber doesn't count as carbs) kill you and destroy your body by creating insulin resistance, then you need to research that first. And if you don't know to buy organic, you need to look that up too.

Here is what I typically eat in a day (all organic)

1-2 avocados (5 dollars total)
3 eggs (2 dollars total)
some kind of high quality protein (12-15 dollars total)
Veggies (8 dollars total)
Some raw cheese (4 dollars total)

That's about $35 dollars PER DAY to eat roughly 2200 calories of high quality fats, proteins, and veggies.

Do you understand why people are so fat and sick? It's because they literally cannot afford real food and have to eat shit like ramen and bread which makes them sick and fat.

Food prices are truly out of control, and you can expect people to get fatter and sicker and a rapid pace because food is fucking unaffordable anymore. I'm literally spending $1000/month on GROCERIES that I have to prepare myself... this isn't an eating out budget or anything.

That is fucking crazy

Attached: leepricecocoapuffs.jpg (1000x707, 355.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dBnniua6-oM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Use protien powder, butter, and a bit of cheese. They are all cheap.

Shut the fuck up, diet is stricly personnal, according to your own microbiome, race, health history, where you live.

Stop giving people advices, you're as retarded as the people who follow the food pyramid. sage

3 eggs 2 dollars? Are you fucking retarded?
I buy a dozen for 1.70
Meat is 7 USD per pound, it lasts two days
Avocados are 1.50-2.00 each, ez to prepare too
why are you so stupid?

Attached: Screenshot_20220514-112214_YouTube.jpg (1560x720, 186.98K)

>t. buys death factory slop pumped with hormones and antibiotics
actual meat is closer to OP's estimation

>If you don't know that carbs (processed or refined, starches, gluten, etc. fiber doesn't count as carbs) kill you and destroy your body by creating insulin resistance, then you need to research that first
You are a complete and total fucking retard. Insulin resistance is local to the pancreatic cells that are damaged by polyunsaturated fats. As a result, glucagon suppression does not occur, so your blood sugar level is elevated. Carbs have absolutely no role in causing type 2 diabetes.

It's about 150 a month to stay on a keto diet for me. Common foods:
>eggs
>chicken
>zucchini
>cauliflower
>brussel's sprouts
>beef
>peanut/almond butter
Usually each week I restock some combo of meat and veg and meal prep out until Friday

based. japs eat rice and they aren't diabetic like amerifats.

I understand the struggle OP, in basically the same situation. I've lost 70 pounds by reducing refined grains to basically nothing and am getting pretty near my ideal weight. Personally, average day is like;

Breakfast - oatmeal ($3)
1/2 cup dry oats(75c)
1 scoop isopure protein powder($2)
1 tablespoon maple syrup(25c)

lunch - salad ($9)
romaine lettuce, carrots, red cabbage $2
1 clementine $0.60
2 tbsp dressing $0.40
3 oz raspberries $1.50
0.4 lb chicken, grilled in light olive oil, seasoned, diced $4.50 (and thats because i buy the expensive air chilled shit)

dinner's less fixed, but typically includes about $8 of protein and $4-5 of veggies.

so, around $20-25 a day for ~1600 calories. If I were to bulk the meals to get to your goal, I'd be right about where you are. Granted, I live on the coast, so everything is expensive.

I don't really have much to offer you besides the knowledge that other people are in the same spot you are and understand how much it sucks. After how long I spent eating processed crap and corn syrup, I refuse to go back. The body feels so much better when you give it real food.

Don't consume whey protein if you have skin issues. My dermatologist told me that it's the only food solidly linked to acne. Same thing with high glycemic index foods in general (e.g., junk food, sugar, and carbs). And yes, switching to a healthier, low glycemic index diet has been really expensive.

$3 for oatmeal? Do you eat out for every meal or something?
Here a big bag of oatmeal that will last me a month costs the equivelant of $1.

nigger I buy it fresh at whole foods
you are just another fucking retarded moron

i broke it down, the protein powder is the biggest part of the cost not the oats themselves

3 dollars a dozen off a hobby farmer practically every 5-10 miles out in the country.

While I agree with you, pic related.

Attached: 1652017512070m.jpg (555x1024, 63.87K)

>35 dollars a day to eat
Thats 1050 dollars a month.

You don't pay for your own food.

They definitely fasted though probably didn't think about it. Dinner by 5PM and then probably ate something at 8AM. Probably did skip dessert as well, I mean people do that now unless you're telling me every other meal you have ends in cake? As for eating low carb I mean kinda? Carbs really didn't get out of control until like the 70s. That was also the time of corn syrup and low/no fat and shit.

High fructose corn syrup wasnt in everything in the 50’s

>sugar is not the same as sugar because reasons!1111

youtube.com/watch?v=dBnniua6-oM

Yes.

People ate burgers, hot dogs, bread, fried foods, pasta, all the same.

HFCS has the glucose and fructose both free floating ready for absorption, while granulated sugar has them bound. The body needs to break down granulated sugar to access glucose and fructose, which means it releases over a longer period. HFCS is all absorbed effectively instantly and spikes blood sugar higher as a result.

>didn't fast
complete bullshit, Christians have been fasting for thousands of years.

Good to see someone else redpilled to americans obesity problems. Couple price with the fact many cant or wont cook at home and you have a recipe for a high fructose disaster

You are a huge nigger

>1-2 avocados (5 dollars total)
What? You can just get the oil, or you know, get them at a reasonable price

>3 eggs (2 dollars total)
Are we eating out for 3 eggs? less than 10 usd gets me 24 of these things, who the fuck are you kidding?

>some kind of high quality protein (12-15 dollars total)
Grass fed/free range/woodland protein is a little higher in price, but 12+ usd a day is crazy balls. Can get pre-cooked and sliced grass fed beef for around 20 usd, enough for at least 6 personal meals

>Veggies (8 dollars total)
Nigger I'm certain you've never been shopping. A bag of brocoli, asparagus and brussel sprouts would be 8 usd or so each, enough for a week

>Some raw cheese (4 dollars total)
Who in the fuck eats 4 usd worth of cheese in a day? Any half decent cheese, especially made with animal rennet is the kind you get in 4 usd BLOCKS of fucking cheese

No, you're a nigger and you'll always be a nigger

And? Eating habits were also different. People now graze all day. The way they ate then would definitely be considered some meme intermittent fasting diet. It really wasn't until the psyops of the 70s where they had to lie to sell shitty food where shit got wacky.

>look this jew says sugar is bad
>so that makes sugar different from sugar!111
Holy shit you are retarded.
Sucrose is cleaved immediately on contact with saliva, which contains the enzyme. You are a braindead nigger..

> Veggies
are you a toddler

The three meal a day diet has been the norm across all social classes since the 1800s.

They weren’t vaccinated

here we go

one of these i wana live forever cunts

look faggot, ur gona die, we are all gona die

whats the appeal of living till youre 90?

get the fuck over it and face your mortality

doesnt matter how much health food shit u eat or dont, its a pathetic attempt to gain a feeling of control, over something that you dont and can never control

Chink you have no clue what you're talking about

Now this is some cope I haven't heard before

6 avocados for 2.50
Steak for 3-7$/lb
Ground beef for 1-3$/lb
Veggies a dollar or two depending on how big your salad is and what you add to it.
I can get a while block of cheese for 4-7$

Where the fuck are you shopping?

Smelly greasy chronic pain having psoriasis ass arthritis riddled sandnigger detected