How much of a red flag are piercings on a woman?

How much of a red flag are piercings on a woman?

Attached: 62F6BB51-DE63-4B74-B6D2-F11FFE081166.jpg (818x325, 18.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9m7Ee6PFA8w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How is this political?

and this shitethread wont be removed

im expecting this thread to reach bump limit.

FUCK noserings

All women are retarded with or without metal in face

>How is this political?
If teh wimminz keep making themselves ugly there will be less baby making and less future taxpayers?

i'm not really a fan of peircings in general, as putting unnessecary holes in your body strikes me as potentially dangerous....

that being said, earlobe piercings on women are generally accepted by most cultures, and on the general scale of damage/potential-damage to the body, are quite low, considering it's just soft flesh.

after that, the more piercings the more freaked out people get.

at the total end of the piercing spectrum, you have women that if they get anywhere near a powered MRI machine, they die almost instantly.

all of them are not humans, but cattle beast imps

Attached: 52563085_25fde94584741cc6e40fb4e1b27305d8_800.jpg (773x713, 333.25K)

An ex of mine had a nose piercing. My takeaway from it was, that any nose piercing of any style is annoying nonsense you have to put up with.
You have to treat the roastie like she's made of fragile thin glass in that area.
Accidentally caress her face the wrong way or press on it that area of her face, and you're jabbing metal up into the inside of her nose.
Essentially you can't touch her face unless you're treating it like a baby bird, or it's the exact same effect as outright slapping her.
They aren't that appealing, they aren't unique, they're just a piece of metal, and something that gets in the way.
I can see why they claim this sort of stuff was done to sex slaves to make them more sensitive and responsive. Take your finger and poke it with the force you flip a light switch, and they'll cry. Everything is like you're being a brute.
I'd never let another roast do that stuff. Took me long enough in life to know how to say no to a roast in ways that work, but that's what would happen if current-roast ever asks for such shit.

My experience may be different than others. Call me tarded, don't care. Muh self-expression tatshit and pierce shit is Jewry.

They're unironically the opposite of a red flag. You'd assume they would be kinky and dominant but they're usually just submissive normies.
It's often the 'trad' looking ones that are the most slutty/kinky.

come back when ur 18 kid

whore radar

Ears are fine. Nipples are fine.

Anything else is trash.

Avoid.

They are an entire red flag

culture and politics are deeply connected, and the "counter-culture" is why women get piercings. Yet counter-culture IS the normal culture now....so where do we go from here?

Is being a God-fearing Jesus loving "chud" what's cool now?

>nipples are fine
schizo?

Depends on where it is. Nipple/clit piercings are 100% the mark of a whore.

>It's often the 'trad' looking ones that are the most slutty/kinky.
Can confirm.

They're all degenerate. Ideally any woman (or man) who has them would be considered unfit to live.

A nose ring comes from live stock.
Pigs have them so they won’t
>stick their nose in shit
and cows/bulls have them
>for leading around

Imagine a big ass USSR flag. That's how much of a red flag it is.

Any piercing other than a single earring in each ear is a red flag, and even then I don't approve of them. ANY tattoo is a red flag.

Willingness to look like a freak is a red flag in itself.

Piercings, tattoos and dyed hair are like the modern leftist uniform. Stay away from these people.

Is vegetarianism in women a red flag?

Piercings and tattoos are instant dealbreakers.

Thus. Only bare, unmarked and unmutilated skin is worthy. Same goes for men. Stop being retarded with your bodies

it is always a red flag. I bet she doesn't have a father and got mommy issues.

Besides basic ear shit, piercings are one of the biggest red flags. Unless you’re just trying to fuck
youtu.be/9m7Ee6PFA8w

I don't know what's worse, her awful Halloween hair or her sad little tits.

Varies in degree depending on where, still not a good sign.

The trifecta of im unique just like everyone else and have mental issues derived from anything to daddy issues to outright being raped as a child. They're fun to hate fuck, but they're horrible relationship material. I grew up in the whole metal and scene crowds where I found all these type of alt girls hot, but they're all fucked up in the head.

>grew up in the whole metal and scene crowds
Same, but it was the folk/rock scene.

I don’t mind smaller breasts but hers are sad

Earrings on a woman is degenerate? You're either retarded or couldn't communicate correctly which makes you a retard.

I don't get piercings, hair dyed or tattoos. No body modification, no overwhelming amount of make up, no bullshit. I think these things are done by women who sometimes disdain themselves or seek self harm or attention from others who might wish to harm them. I think it reflects an immer turmoil of some types... a disdain for one's own natural beauty and purity.

its insane that its nearly impossible to find a woman that's NEVER worn makeup

self-absorbed useless cunts have them. #stayaway

Attached: selfabsorbedboogerz.png (714x392, 359.48K)

They are a non-starter. Don't interact with them. Don't talk to them. Avoid them.

Only if they claim to be vegetarian but are still obese, or if they want to force everyone else to be vegetarians.

Vegans are a whole other beast, stay away from anyone who claims to be one.

>Earrings on a woman is degenerate?
Yes. Just because they're common doesn't mean they're not degenerate. They opened the door to this problem, there's no good reason they need to exist, hence they're part of the problem.