Who lives here?

Why not invade?

Attached: P-7-012639a.jpg (929x600, 168.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2S2qtGisT34
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

French people

Colonizers of France

I worked in that region for some time. Morocco is by far the best shit hole in North Africa. Algeria and Tunisia are shit beyond comprehension. The desert is nice but nothing to do there, only some resources in Algeria like oil and sand.

Marocco is the only worth going, and I'd rather go to moldavia than there lol

We did but they started breeding like rabbits and outnumbered us so we pulled out to not get submerged. The disaster got delayed by a few decades.

The curse of Carthage

libya is the richest country in that region overall. Tunia is the most educated. algeria/libya the most religious and conservative. Morocco best infrastructure and tourism center. Algeria is the most loved country in the arab world (because they fucked the french)
AMA im from this region.

>libya is the richest country in that region overall
not as if you profit from it as a citizen, a moroccan or tunisian makes more than you can ever dream of making, your country died in 2011
>tunia is the most educated
and the most liberal homosexual shithole in the region
>algeria/libya the most religious and conservative
true
>Morocco best infrastructure and tourism center
true
>Algeria is the most loved country in the arab world
debatable, some love it some hate it

My grandma lives there

people who fuck their sister or their goat

White people

Sand people

even in sudan there are people whiter than you

As of may 2022, the average Libyan income is 500-800$, no taxes. government subsidies, cheap gas. The main issue is political instability. The country has many issues, but money isnt one of them. morroco and tunisia have economic issues, and algeria is a military dictatorship.

You have no idea what your talking about chink.

I want to breed cute nafri berber girls

What's the economy like in Libya? How do you guys make money?

Portugal tried

99% of government revenue comes from oil. Due to corruption alot of that income is stolen. a few billion manages to reaches the population and that drives the local economy, which is mostly consumers of imported products.

the hovernment oil, the middle/lower classes make money by selling kaffirs

lol thats funny, but historically libya was a major slave trading center

and it will be again m.youtube.com/watch?v=2S2qtGisT34