Being honest, do you expect Russia doing this bad?

Being honest, do you expect Russia doing this bad?

Attached: yjhr.png (698x535, 618.21K)

at this point, this is actually impressive work from their military

Russians are the masters of the water

Attached: 16518467419870.png (650x538, 383.34K)

Did the tanks float down river after being knocked off the bridge that NATO blew up?

nobody did
all those years during the cold war, our generals were planning for a great war with russia
turns out, russia is a paper tiger

Now post the real picture, you brown false flagging piece of shit
May even use memeflag

I don't really expect anything in clown world.

You can expect my dick up your ass

it's the real image lol, even russian telegram channels post it

this picture was brought to you by the ghost of kiev

Attached: .jpg (640x640, 77.51K)

Homosexuality is not allowable.

Russia lost 12,000,000 men and 100,000 armoured vehicles in WW2, and you think this is bad?

This is just how Russia rolls.

Fucking zoomers man.

>Being honest, do you expect Russia doing this bad?
The difference in money to throw at equipment between Russia and NATO is absolutely absurd, it's a miracle they've been able to do as well as they have

then russia had nigeria level of birth-rate, not anymore

No, it hit me by surprise. Its a miracle the post soviets dodnt nuke themselves by accident

Their opponents, Germany, fielded several million men too. Ukraine only has like 900k unless they are fielding untrained fodder.

>then russia had nigeria level of birth-rate, not anymore
They have 50 million more people now than they did then, they can afford to lose a few.

Attached: 20220514_174115.jpg (720x1248, 224.35K)

I didn't expect the Ukies to do so well. I expected similar levels of competence from them as what we're seeing from the Russians now, but they were way more competent. They actually adapted their army to modern technologies like drones and AI. They use some sort of command and control software to coordinate their artillery while russia just bunches them together into big units which makes them easy targets.

Ukraine is winning? Great that means you don’t need any more donated weapons or money, right? Because you’re winning?
Usually those winning, those in a place of power, don’t need to beg for help

Z

Attached: b5adf122aa1b68923553a8d57a331c6a.jpg (736x736, 102.24K)

the US is doing all the commanding, ukies simply do as they are told

Get the ukie dick out of your mouth. The “competence” you see on ukies behalf is because the CIA is constantly giving them live satellite updates and all the exact weapons they need.

It’s like playing Age of Empires and then entering the code that gives you 9999 of every resource and every unit unlocked

Not true at all. They have supplied some intelligence but Ukraine is making all the calls militarily speaking and their software is home-grown as is much of their other equipment. Remember that Ukraine managed to fight Russia to a stand still before they ever received a single weapon from NATO.

I knew our army was shit before the war, I've seen it myself and had no illusions. However, what surprised and really inspired me was the response from Ukraine. I was afraid they were going to end up like Georgia, fight for a few days and allow Russia to declare victory in a week's time, further empowering this cocksucking son of a bitch putin. But they are still holding on and kicking invader's asses and that's the best thing I saw in my whole fucked up life. I'm gonna cry with joy if they win and force Russia to balkanize, it's been a long time coming and I almost accepted I was not going to see it in my lifetime.

>chili
do you retards even know how to do war?
these tanks were probably drowned intentionally becase pantone was destroyed so they didnt let it to enemy but can easily get back when they will have reinforcements.
hohols cant destroy them because it in water.

I think there are only two tanks in that picture. The others are duplicates, this image was probably faked.

But if ukrops are winning, so why are they asking for more money? And why there are threads each five minutes talking about how bad the russians are?

>Get the ukie dick out of your mouth. The “competence” you see on ukies behalf is because the CIA is constantly giving them live satellite updates and all the exact weapons they need.
win is winning no matter what tho

coping russian nigger is coping look at that

then why did retarded russia invade? you stupid fucking faggot.