youtube.com/watch?v=U37_1d4sEq4&t=10s&ab_channel=QOVESStudio
youtube.com/watch?v=6aq0eGdHMkA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>fact of nature for millennia
>theory
lol

A 31 year old woman wrote that article.

yeah well you guys dont really do that much self care let's be honest

Attached: 1647408690750.png (675x900, 1.21M)

When women hit the wall, they lose something vital, or start to, the ability to have kids. Self care won't stop eggs disappearing.

but they still have no issues getting husbands, boyfriends, and sex

I'm 27 and most women my age are already wrinkly with saggy tits, might as well fuck a grandma

Lol kike roasties are on putinist special operanski tier cope levels

Attached: 1647244762237.gif (725x616, 3.14M)

shes right and wrong, a 40 year old obese single mother will have more value and ability for romance, intimicay and relationships than most men regardless of their age, she will how ever never be as pretty as a 20 year old again but she will mog 99% of men in ability to find love and relationship, Men also hit the wall too, balding and getting bad skin is a death sentance

Attached: 6svzbg5l2fh31.jpg (1409x771, 133.16K)

>"The wall is a myth"
>Says woman
*Wheeeeeze* i know woman are the IQ of a lime stone but cmon the fuck on, can they really fall for this?

>deflection
>projection
I didn't even need to see the word "manosphere" to tell a cunt wrote this.

>Saggy tits
Tell us more

Gravity my nigga

>i know woman are the IQ of a lime stone
fuck you. don't compare them.

at least I can have consistent chemistry with limestone

Do you even know what sex is for?

They get low tier men that used to be beneath them so neither partner will ever be happy because the woman will always act like a cunt because of this.

Did woman write this

>women: hehehe! sorry 30 years old losers, but you won't have sex with women EVER! we have standars, you know.
>prostitute: I'll suck your dick for 10 bucks, 40 for anal or vaginal.
they sure owned us this time incelbros!

now a 3/10 can get a 7/10, with online dating and hypergamy. back in the day a 3/10 would go with a 3/10, now that 3/10 male is done for

Attached: Juggernautt.png (700x481, 663.53K)

woman: 0
Wall: 29,329,322

Empty egg carton

Thank the heavens for that
I have compare woman to a lime stone in the past

I would like to bow my head down and ask for forgivenes towards the limestones (god bless Memrir TV)

Men are fertile till death. Good point bongbro.

Sounds like some wombman cope to me.

>please believe me -random Jew

The dick doesn't lie, no matter how much femoids cope and seethe.
Men in their 40s with the luxury of choice tend to prefer women in their 20s.

theyre attractiveness goes down and ability to find a fertile partner plummets too

Luckly for them, men have money during their elder years so they can fuck as many woman they like

Not to nearly the same extent.

>t. seething roast beef

thats redpiller cope, most men do not have that luxury, women will also choose younger taller guys with better hair

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 90.2K)

>opinion piece by seething burnt up femcel
>woman
>opinion
disregarded

>Juggernaut law
They're right, the wall is a cope. Women have infinite dating options.

based and blackpilled

Attached: 361px-Juggernaut_test_2014.jpg (361x750, 51.62K)

Lol a cope article that misunderstood the wall. The wall always comes and it tends to come faster due to the chemicals in women's cosmetic products.

>"Redpiller" cope
>Better believe womans cope
Have you ever thought about killing yourself?

You should

ouch

Attached: MV5BZmE0NzNiNzQtYTVlYS00MjljLWE4MTgtYzYxNjU2NjZkM2M4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjY5NDgzNjQ@._V1_.jpg (760x1140, 196.53K)

This sounds like it was written by a 28 year old woman who just recently noticed a gray hair, some wrinkles and her tits starting to sag.

A man doesn't need much care. Basically only keeping facial hair in check and no drugs, and they will look good till 50 easily. Women almost all look terrible past 30 without a ton of makeup, and soon after even the makeup can't hide it anymore.

When the fuck is FaceandLMS coming back bro? I miss him.

>Because in every Animal that walks upright, the Deficiency of the Fluids that fill the Muscles appears first in the highest Part: The Face first grows lank and wrinkled; then the Neck; then the Breast and Arms; the lower Parts continuing to the last as plump as ever: So that covering all above with a Basket, and regarding2 only what is below the Girdle, it is impossible of two Women to know an old from a young one. And as in the dark all Cats are grey, the Pleasure of corporal Enjoyment with an old Woman is at least equal, and frequently superior, every Knack being by Practice capable of Improvement.

Benjamin Franklin

>Holes
>Their Opinions
Bigger LOL

>no u

>>Better believe womans cope

women will always have options, no matter their age, weight, ugliness. The men wont, younger women will pray on older men for money but not persue them for good genetics, and use duel mating strategy and get the genetics from a younger better looking man and have the old cuck raise the child

Attached: 1652288134216.jpg (1028x1792, 279.02K)

Husbands that dont want children?

take the quoves studio pill

youtube.com/watch?v=U37_1d4sEq4&t=10s&ab_channel=QOVESStudio

>no u
>stinky
I legitimately feel bad for that roastie.
Imagine being so dumb and delusional you still make primary school arguments in your old age.

I am a handsome and in shape neet and i bed women over 35 unabashedly. I am what women would call a loser but i just dont care LOL. Stay lean and get your weighted chinup to +90lbs, clean and press 155, back squat bodyweight for high reps and no 38 year old will give a shit you dont have a 401k.

Thanks, I've been searching for blackpilled content, Face was the best I found.

Now i am blackpilled as well but HOLY FUCK you must be dumb to actually fall that much, leaf

Woman are not endless beauty (except asian woman) they are desposable short lived creatures an thats it, their beauty will be gone when they reach 25 or even less than that and sice they have a bio clock that if isnt filled with babies then they go insane by 30, the fuck kind of man would want that?

quoves im sure is blackpilled but his face stuff is loved by normies all other BP youtbers either quit or became normie channels like saint shower

This is a 10/10 in Bongland
This is 10/10 in Bongland

Fuckable yes, but this pig is probably not gonna get married user. That's the main thing these femcels can't understand. They'll always be able to get dick, but not a long term thing or a marriage.

>but this pig is probably not gonna get married user

she will have endless options for marriage,

"Option" doesn't mean they're going to take them user. Please head on over to tiktok to hear the myriad of decent looking bitches bemoaning that they can't get into a relationship. Reason: Regular dudes are invisible to them, and she's a slow tuesday fuck for chad.

Pretty mad cope you got tacobro youtube.com/watch?v=6aq0eGdHMkA