Yes

Yes

Attached: 20220501_134939.jpg (960x960, 69.77K)

with that many adjectives they should be forced to use fatty as well

What a mess.

Fpbp

>Le natural conservative latinx

Attached: Profile_-_Roz.jpg (1039x1040, 186.24K)

Looks like Duke has work to do.

Attached: dnf-duke-nukem-back.jpg (1000x1200, 115.98K)

They all look the fucking same, i hate these people, they always preach individuality and standinf out, yeah they all become the same over weight short haired blob.

I once shared a house with one of these people and the fact they keep gaining positions of power is a fucking crime against humanity.

Kind of sounds like a niche and useless RPG build

Attached: wizard.png (606x606, 561.33K)

Is transqueer straight?

Every random new gender identity is literally just a fat bitch with her hair cut short

public theologian?
do they mean openly lgbt or something else?

Attached: 1621633843645.gif (400x355, 2.64M)

>latinx
More like latinxxxl

Attached: 1651853801714.png (512x378, 154.38K)

yeah even their whole "diversity" isn't even diverse, they literally get spics, niggers, whites, asians, and jews to ALL look like this.

like antifa wearing all black and shit.

oh so i'm too much of an individual for you if i wanted to wear yellow to the riot?!

Nietzsche's understanding of our situation, all the 'diseases' he identified are with us still. They are embedded in our species yet our culture is fundamentally different because of him.

Not just our culture - the way individual minds work in the West has been affected consciously or unconsciously by him much as we have been changed by the pre-existence of Descartes, Hume, Darwin or, later, Freud.

The achievement of Nietzsche was to look at the parallel worlds of science and morality and point out that both were secondary. We had become decadent (even if we might see them as necessary for survival) under their domination. We were potentially greater than either but had forgotten this.

Science and morality are useful but they are not necessarily 'true' when it comes to asking the central questions about what is it to be a human being in the world (a theme that Heidegger would take up with more rigour several decades later).

The central claim of the book is famous, or infamous if you prefer - that Christian morality has insidiously destroyed us as a species, turning the strong into slaves serving slaves who are corralled into their slavery by an insidious priestly class.

Nietzsche goes where few have dared to go and where most, even his admirers, would not go today. His attack on 'compassion' as a virtue would shake most people as cruel and yet it is logical within a much wider critique of the cruelties involved in our own willing repression of ourselves.

Those who are the alleged beneficiaries of this morality are, in fact, its greatest victims, unable to develop themselves to their fullest as livers of a full life with all their animal emotions intact.

The emergence out of our university class of a world of natural victims, intersectionality, activism (the new presbyters), self-imposed liberal middle class guilt, self censorship and submission would have been recognised as the 'eternal return' of the slave culture he excoriates

Why are their heads always shaped like an egg

henlo

>>just give me the Rapinoe
>>so unique

Finally, our generations Peter Griffin

more accurate description: Fat butch lesbian chicano with diabetes and heart disease, she has to wipe her but with a hygiene stick she bought at Fingerhut because she can't reach her own anus.

>latinx
God I hate this fucking word so God damn much

Man that CG has not aged well at all

>Neurodivergent
What? Is this the new name for retarded?

Attached: 1652193201360.png (929x580, 25.91K)

They are all just clones of eachother, ironically they brag about being able to make friends easily yet forget to mention they lose them at the same speed.

Honestly they are lucky thay part of the cloning process gives them fat necks, seems like they know they need the protection from mob hangings.