Is modern society skewered too much in women's favour?

Is modern society skewered too much in women's favour?

Attached: 1652538489268.jpg (815x540, 49.27K)

Attached: 1652221690992.webm (1280x604, 1.97M)

>Posted by
u/AKpulsat3
9 months ago
I'm too short and depressed. I may OD

learn to ffmpeg and 2pass abr you dumb mutt

Everyone in Any Forums is a fucking manlet

Attached: 1617827479006.png (915x678, 612.42K)

The female equivalent of the manlet is the chick over 6'2", not the short chick.
Women can be like 4'10 and still be considered hot and petite.

I partially agree, but even tall women have a dating pool

I'm 5'10 and I dont give a shit. Its my face (maxilla) that bothers me

There was a tall fat nigger on my wrestling team. Was. I dropped that nigger on its head and it stayed in doggy style, ready to be buck broken. I fucking hate niggers. It thought it was all that, nope. I picked up that nigger and suplexed it into the asphalt, it hurt me too, but the niggers neck is broken.

Well, modern society has taken the privileges historically enjoyed by men and given them to women, depriving men from those privileges while also expecting them to abide by the same responsibilities they would entail. Women get to keep their privileges, enjoy the privileges men once had, and take no resopnsibilities for anything, so I'd say it's skewed in favour of women.

Don't get me wrong, women will always have to put up with some inconveniences that stem from being physically weaker than men, but they have many privileges they refuse to recognise.

the median height is 5'9", take your demoralization shit elsewhere

Pussies

I’m no joke 6’5” but you don’t have to believe me. It feels pretty good. Except getting into asian cars.

women are the most privileged and protected class in history
obviously, this board is full of Asians and Mexicans

Attached: white knights.webm (488x488, 2.22M)

Because some men will fuck anything. Now look at all the fat slobs with money and how many women will date them. Because women are gold digging whores. This is basica biology

lol no. 6'2" women don't have trouble dating they have trouble finding men taller than themselves. But if she doesn't care about the height of her partner then she doesn't have any trouble getting a boyfriend.

>plebbit
Ew

You mean civilized humans. They held back from beating him up the entire time even though he was clearly picking a fight.
Thats not white knighting they were clearly just waiting for an excuse to beat him up retard.

t.manlet

100% white knighting. They smelled a chance to defend m'lady and get good boy points with her.

Tfw no 8 feet tall gf

warranted desu, she posed no threat.
replace that woman for a child (which they basically are) and then tell me what those guys did was wrong.

No youre just and autistic retard who cant read social cues.

Those faggots are manlets can't u tell by the way they spew their cope everywhere?

>Never saw niggers fight
>can't read body language

Yep u gotta go back

gene editing will probably make them taller in the near future

anyone have thebigpenis problems vs smallpenisproblems meme?

Any Forumstards just use “manlet” as an excuse as to why they are socially inept retards.
As long as you aren’t 5’5, aren’t debilitatingly ugly and at least pretend to have confidence you will get laid.
Also ditch the dating app the average woman passes on like 90 of accounts they see.

Attached: 13067D43-A81D-4974-8A3D-5905F7D06310.jpg (750x935, 560.96K)