Thank you sultan tayyip khan finland is next on the raping list

thank you sultan tayyip khan finland is next on the raping list

Attached: 17.png (2560x1564, 5.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/world/exclusive-turkey-not-closing-door-sweden-finland-nato-entry-erdogan-advisor-says-2022-05-14/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

reuters.com/world/exclusive-turkey-not-closing-door-sweden-finland-nato-entry-erdogan-advisor-says-2022-05-14/

well, they could just watch as we drown whole btgs in their swamps

You won’t do shit

Attached: 4969B8D7-00B9-45AE-9493-060A08148575.jpg (960x1280, 170.11K)

just two more weeks in ukraine and we're next, right?

pootin will take helsinki in 48 hours, yes?

Is there even anything in Finland that Russia would want?

Attached: 1651199008048.gif (225x320, 2.2M)

user, i dont wanna crush your dream... But try it, and Russia will be victim of raping crime.

Cheers.

Z

coastlines, probably

Ruzzian cope

>finland is next on the raping list

Ukraine's not interested in Finland.

Just bring it.
Vodka I mean.

Z

Now nuke this pussy hole, please

>do not join
>ok rape u next week

Attached: 1634282179396.png (373x639, 143.14K)

By the way, I noticed that when there was talk of Finland joining NATO, the fucking Finns on Any Forums yelled and screamed just like the Ukrainians. Exactly the same shit I heard in my direction
Then came the news that Croatia/Turkey/Hungary had a beef with Finland's NATO membership
And by a magical miracle, the Finnish flags on Any Forums shut up. And the news headlines were "Finland considers Russia an important neighbor." And what dick from NATO (not Stoltenberg) said that Russia does not threaten Finland.

Gosh, what will happen to Poland when they cut off the leash? Will it still bark and bark like that?

complete control of baltic sea for one.

Russia plz invade I want to buy cheap vodka after 21.00 from local kiosk

Åland and they can have it

No matter. We will still protect mommy if need be. No one will lay hands on her.

Attached: 1651740966303.jpg (612x408, 29.31K)

years of maintaining friendly relations with russia has made our politicians quite capable in trolling russia as well. the nato thing was never one sided threat from russia, that they will retaliate if finland joins. on the contrary finland always kept the membership option open and regularly use it as a bargaining chip during negotiations.

No, that;s the funny part