The Sun is stronger

Is something happening to the sun? When I was a kid it would take me days to get a tan in the middle of august. I went outside for like 40 minutes and it burned the shit out of me as if I was at a tanning booth

Attached: Screenshot_20220514-170327_WhatsApp.jpg (895x1086, 400.35K)

go outside more

nice face pubes. also reported

My grandma died and here we dont shave for a while after the funeral of a closed one
I do

When I was a kid I never got a sunburn and spent so much time outside I looked like a Mexican. Now my pasty white skin burns like a lobster. Go outside more.

I LIVE HERE IN THE UPPER CANADAS.
my father and I were discussing this same thing yesterday.
the sun has lost its filter.
its not yellow anymore.
it has a white burning light.
not like when I was a kid like 50 years ago.

If you are a non-sungazer then you are only taking from Her gifts. She is your mother and demands only that you see her, but you shy away. She wants to give you knowledge of the secrets of light, but shrivel away in the shadows.

Enjoy the skin cancer, retard.

>My grandma died and here we dont shave for a while after the funeral of a closed one
Dear god hopefully women don't have to do that

You're just white, OP

Yes. Everyone has mentioned this.
You walk outside and instead of it feeling warm on your skin, it scorches it.

It’s called a sunburn you schizo retard, sage and thyme

the sun is picking up on activity for some time now and the end result of this cycle will be a cataclysmic event that will BTFO this solar system.
through the increased activity the earths magnetic poles will flip and earth will change its rotation and water will flood everything, there is also evidence of something called a "micronova".

this happens every 12068 years and the next date for it is said to be on October 16th 2046, in 24 years.

This event is also the reason for the Climate Change lies.

Attached: sun2_8k.jpg (1280x1280, 204.56K)

Yeah..maybe you re right
I ve heard about this, but I don't know. We mostly have memories of looking at the sun during sunsets and sunrises. No one looks at the sun at 2 pm and has fond memories of it
What the fuck
The women in my family (male) dont have to

Shave your disgusting face you literal fucking vlach cigan monkey. God I can't wait until Russia finally pushes down past Dobruja and finally cleanses all of you faggots, I've fucking had enough of your shit.

The sun is the same

Why does this slide thread exist?

Nice try schlomo...trying to hide the new q intel and covid variants threads?

Attached: 1651456666311 - 2022-05-01T221830.604.png (989x1280, 1.87M)

You are sub human who couldn't embrace the glory of Sol.
What kind of animals who evolved on earth that couldn't handle the ray of god, the bringer of life, the radiant Sol?

Yeah, I remember the sun feeling like a warm bath, not like standing in front of a rotisserie

Attached: 1651940392424.jpg (1024x709, 72.76K)

>drowns

Kek

Isn't the Earth's magnetic field weakening, meaning more radiation from the sun? Can anyone back that up?

dunno nigga,It was always hot in Constanta so I dont know how else its supposed to be
Still it dosent seem to affect any other youth(cause they are brown)
sauce?

>Closed one
Kek gma no longer open for business?

It's summer. In more ways than one, as evidenced by op.

the nigger fears aqua.