This is the pain your capitalist policies wreak upon human life. This woman's blood is on your hands...

This is the pain your capitalist policies wreak upon human life. This woman's blood is on your hands. A capitalist government broke into her home with it's jackboot thugs, stole her home from her at gunpoint under threat of pain and death and then redistributed her home to a rich person.

That is capitalism. Capitalism is the government stealing from poor people to give their things to rich people. Capitalism is government, statism, authoritarianism, wealth redistribution.

Why do you do it? Why do you support it?

Attached: evicted.png (686x947, 669.18K)

You can change the world. You can change it for the better. You can embrace communism so that everyone owns their own home and the state doesn't violently steal from poor people to give their property to rich people any longer

>she was evicted, then got covid and died

>(she was evicted 4 years before she died)

In your retarded, diseased, rightwing mind, is this some kind of contradiction or something?

I mean really I don't even know what you're trying to say or what point you're trying to make

Because it’s based.
>get evicted from apartment
>in Jew York
>not a house, an apartment
Seethe more rentcucks. Landchads rise up. Nice digits though, HH.

Why didn't she just wear a mask?

>is this some kind of contradiction or something
yes, unless you believe that covid was planned 4 years in advance.
but in that case, based.

jews are guilty
their create those recent crisises(and many other) to make goyim fight each other for scraps while they reddistribute their wealth and fruits of their work from comfy offices

Attached: 1546943459988.png (1360x3568, 1.19M)

No you missed the point. The point was that she was evicted

No, they don't man, "jews" are just people like you and me. Same as everyone. Everyone of every race is just human and has individual merits and qualities and are not this big shady monolith conspiring against you and "your white race" based on all of your schizo conspiracy theories and paranoias

who do you think owns the buildings that she was evicted from, and lobbies to stop new buildings from being created, in order to maintain scarcity?

Yeah, for being a deadbeat that couldn’t pay rent to the landchad that owned her building. Fucking goy niggercattle who voluntarily remain in Jew York get what they fucking deserve. If you don’t want to be one of the niggercattle then don’t let (((them))) herd you around.

Dude there's no conspiracy to "maintain scarcity" you're utterly schizophrenic and jews aren't the only people who own property in this world. Just try to step back and see how fucked up and mentally ill your brain is that you think there's this big jewish conspiracy "to stop buildings from being built to maintain scarcity" from nowhere, based on nothing, and then you also believe only jews own property and are landlords. Like just think of how sick your twisted ignorant worldview is and I'm not saying it even to be mean but maybe you can wake up and take inventory of your situation and try to get help / therapy / medication

>people pointed out homeless didn't die in droves from covid
>now homeless people are being found dead but COVID helped

It's her home. Not the "landchad's" as you sadly call them

all modern jews are one big criminal group you fucking kike

Attached: 1547129316733.png (936x520, 924.74K)

If that's true why wasn't she living there?

you can be black white brown yellow or red, you can be jewish, catholic, protestant, or muslims
what binds you is criminal activity and common business

Attached: cryptojew.png (487x767, 244.83K)

Nah they're not man. They're people just like you and me. Exactly just like you and me. With individuality and dreams and aspirations and family members and people they love and care about. And it's not a big invisible conspiracy to harm you and you need to make an effort to start seeing the world through a rational lens, as well as the rest of Any Forumsacks also need to make this effort. It's very super important

Pretty sure the Jews are the synagogue of satan and not just “people like you and me”, unless the people like you and me are khazarian parasites masquerading as descendants of the israelites.
Based kike noticers, bet you guys don’t even have to check the Early Life section when you detect jewish tricks

Because your corrupt capitalist government sent it's jackboot thugs to steal her home and property and redistribute it to a rich person via capitalism. That's what capitalism is. Statist wealth redistribution from the poor to the rich

>You can change it for the better.
Yes, we can embrace a lot of sensible left-wing policies, especially USA is in need of them.
>You can embrace communism
Oh, it's THIS guy again.

Nah they're not man they're literally just like you and me. Not "synagogue of satan" or anything. They're literal individual human souls all different and distinct from one another just like whites. With lots of different varying personality and individuality just like whites.

no, modern jews are the biggest and longest operating criminal group in the world with countless crimes against humanity commited in the process

Attached: justkikethings.png (729x604, 458.06K)

1500 years of continous criminal activity and pretending to be victim to avoid punishment

Attached: 1555306220469.png (2200x890, 1.63M)

No man that's not true and also, among other things, you gotta understand that just because you see something on a racist internet meme it doesn't make it true. But even if it was true (which it isn't) it wouldn't matter because you gotta judge people as individuals not as parts of giant stereotypical groups

kys kike

Attached: 1547122746525.jpg (789x756, 405.09K)

Then why do you judge landlords and capitalists as a group? What makes you think that your groupings are any more meaningful? (They're not)

>Nobody that gets evicted deserves it!!!
Shit bait, might evict another nigger today just to piss you off

> her home
impossible in communism

because he is a filthy kike criminal who will never attempt to treat anyone 1/10th as well as he demands himself to be treated

Attached: 1563776893704.png (629x709, 380.36K)