True Satanic Black Metal are bands such as Death, Cannibal Corpse, Obituary, Carcass, Behemoth...

True Satanic Black Metal are bands such as Death, Cannibal Corpse, Obituary, Carcass, Behemoth, Entombed and Morbid Angel. You can listen to your Metallica if you want, but you do not understand anything about real Hitleric Nazi Black Metal. You are just a poser and you can fuck off from the whole scene. Black Metal is real music, not intended for animals like you, but real Satanic Misanthropists who do not care about people like you dampers.

Black Metal is music for the elite and you do not understand it. None of you understand real Satanism. You ridiculous little kids. Our worldview is based on Wotanic Hitlerism, on a personal level satanic individualism, collective level Hitleric Fascism. Without an understanding of theoretical occultism, it is useless to dream of understanding the Wotanic worldview. None of you can understand Wotanism, for you are all intellectually earthworms. You can not reach the elite level of Satanism, so why even dream about it. Satanism and Black Metal are for the elite. For real misanthropists.

Attached: a20791f12c76a0222ce65_l__46952.1407541814.1080.1080.jpg (540x650, 156.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IGrPGfSrlYY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anthrax is headed by a Jew.
And there are Jews in most of these bands, or te ones promoting them.
Hitler was a Christian. Even the Pagans wouldn't allow this.

it's been a while since i last saw this pasta

>Satanism
Based on a character from Jewish myth
Wow, you’re do edgy bro
Also Hitler didn’t associate with Satan and he would gas you if you would imply that

And this is probably copy pasted from somewhere so I put sage in options

Attached: 29D0C7C9-6DAF-4C81-978B-51067476EB4A.png (984x728, 271.98K)

Cope, you need to go back

Woah, you're so edgy Chud

Attached: Chud goes outside.png (1510x1785, 860.37K)

Mods

I normally like black metal slide threads but this nigger is getting everything dead wrong

trannies look more like picrel

Attached: susan.jpg (764x814, 38.4K)

I think you’re implying that I’d one from Reddit but you didn’t rebuke anything I said, you look like an idiot

Shut up shlomo

Metal sucks, is annoying and isn't really music but rather noise

Attached: 664456543336688.jpg (798x644, 41.03K)

All the bands you listed are death and thrash metal bands, not black metal. Real black metal is bands like burzum, mayhem, darkthrone, gorgoroth etc.

Attached: 6f56c464226b632bbe3c99f239dbe098.jpg (954x960, 193.01K)

>Death, Cannibal Corpse, Obituary, Carcass, Behemoth, Entombed and Morbid Angel
Collectively sounds like shit.
Just listen to Hardwired. Best metal album in years.

youtu.be/IGrPGfSrlYY
Barely even black metal, yet more black metal than most.

The greatest metal album ever made.

Attached: 151294-Anal-Cunt-Defenders-of-the-Hate.jpg (600x600, 31.79K)

at least post the original copypasta you faggot
True Satanic Black Metal are bands such as Darkthrone, Aryan Satankampf, Graveland, Gestapo 666, Satanic Warmaster, Beherit and Impaled Nazarene. You can listen to your Metallica if you want, but you do not understand anything about real Hitleric Nazi Black Metal. You are just a poser and you can fuck off from the whole scene. Black Metal is real music, not intended for animals like you, but real Satanic Misanthropists who do not care about people like you dampers.

Black Metal is music for the elite and you do not understand it. None of you understand real Satanism. You ridiculous little kids. Our worldview is based on Wotanic Hitlerism, on a personal level satanic individualism, collective level Hitleric Fascism. Without an understanding of theoretical occultism, it is useless to dream of understanding the Wotanic worldview. None of you can understand Wotanism, for you are all intellectually earthworms. You can not reach the elite level of Satanism, so why do you even dream about it. Satanism and Black Metal are the elite. For real misanthropists.

Underrated

cannibal corpse and obituary don't really have anything to do with that. don't besmirch them with that gay ass title. even death only had a handful of religious commentary songs.
black metal is shit. always has been. screeching edgy faggots will never be cool.

This user is correct.
Mayhem is true Norwegian Black Metal.

Attached: 3D99460A-A36F-4320-ABB7-6C606C41EBCB.jpg (283x443, 28.66K)

mayhem sucked and euronymous was a cuck

Attached: mayhemdead.jpg (450x450, 67.68K)

The gayest metal album ever made.